All Comments on 'Free Movie Passes'

by Master4KinkySubs

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
"Hiroto, as you fuck me remember this is where you came from."

That's the best line in this very interesting story. When a boy sticks his big hard cock up between his mother's legs, as more and more boys are doing all the time in our sexually liberated society, it's important for him to understand exactly what he's doing. He's pushing his young cock up his own damn birth canal, up the same cunt he came out of. Hiroto's mother Kyoto wants him to fully realize that fact, as she certainly does. Hiroto's her darling baby boy, the son she carried for nine months in her belly, the son who was born from the cunt she's now spreading wide for him. Kyoto's wetter than ever before, sopping wet, as she waits for her boy to stuff and stretch her twat with his magnificent stiff cock and blow his hot young balls up where he was once a baby. Kyoto wants her boy's creamy semen, and he sure as fuck wants to give it to her. A huge twatful of his semen--it's the best gift any boy can ever give his beloved mother and the best gift any mother can ever receive from her beloved boy. An excellent story, though I didn't care much for all the pain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Reminds me of movies

There are actually some japanese porn movies where they do exactly that. havent seen one with domination like that but the whole setting is just like that.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 10 years ago
A good start

I hope that they are forced into becoming porn stars and do many porn films of mother and son sex where they are paid a lot of money for their sex movies

They have so much money and become big porn stars that they move away and live as the favorite mother and son porn couple, even when she becomes pregnant with her son's baby.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
****

Good story. The other commentator was right about Japanese incest movies. Google Japanese mom son incest and you will be directed to the sites. Some of the movies have essentially the same plot as this story and a lot of them have English subtitles. Does anyone do incest movies better than the Japanese? I don't speak the language but the meaning is clear anyway for movies without subtitles. Well acted with pretty women. Actual plots. Too bad they don't do more translations. I'm surprised more American porn makers don't do the same.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
fisting a tight vagina

It is pretty difficult to envision a vagina which you can stick your fist into as being tight. Makes the whole story unrealistic.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 10 years ago
GOOD WRITING

I agree about the fisting part, but otherwise the story seems well planned. Personally I don't care for the domination bit, but I can't fault the writing craft. Well done!

JonRKnightkyolee71JonRKnightkyolee71almost 10 years ago
HOTTTT!!!!!!!!

This was definitely a HOT read! The thing l loved most about it though were the characters' names. As my name is Kyoko and my favorite cousin's name is Tomiko. We have not seen those names too much here in the U.S. But other than that the story was well written and definitely a turn-on. Please keep writing!

AZMotherLoverAZMotherLoveralmost 10 years ago
Very well done.

Having seen several videos of Japanese moms and sons watching porn together then getting it on, I like the way you wrote this story about them. Five stars.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
Since they signed a consent to allow their pictures to be shown...

They will, no doubt, be featured on some incest sites on the internet, soon, as they were no doubt filmed while acting out while the movies were playing. After all, they got paid and signed a consent, why not?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Terrible, stilted, lumbering dialog

Very irritating story, the dialog was obviously written by a writer who doesn't know how to write dialog; does he talk like that in real life? I don't think so, so why write like that? Not an interesting story, just very distracting and annoying. The writer is supposing (erroneously) that native Japanese speakers don't speak their language idiomatically, they only speak formally, and that's just not true, but he's written them as though they're discussing the weather at an Embassy function.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
P L E A S E, R E A L L Y ? ! ? !

“I thought it odd they required both mother and son must be blood relatives.” COULD THEY REQUIRE THAT ONLY ONE BE A BLOOD RELATIVE (TO WHOM?) Didn’t it occur to both of them that it was no coincidence that a cart full of sex toys just happened to in a locked room with them? The premise is as improbable as the dialogue. People would only talk to each other like they do in English lessons, emphasizing proper grammar usage. The locked door should have been a dead giveaway that some agenda other than movie criticism was in play. The entire concept is very much like the overall theme of most porno flicks; precious little plot development drowned in skin, penetration, and bodily fluids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Flaky

Very flaky dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
DOM/SUB?

I absolutely hate that crap!

sportingone09sportingone09over 2 years ago

The whole setup was to video them, and one of the two knew ahead of time,

some one knew.

Should have included how he fuck her ass.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous