Free Movie Passes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had one orgasm after another. Each time I moved my fist she had another one. I think the finale was when I licked and sucked on her erect clit. She squirted her juices all over my face.

I unfastened her gag and roughly pulled it out of her mouth. "Did you just cum on my face?"

"Yes my son, I want your dick inside me now."

"Do you really think we should mother? Maybe I should at least use a condom?"

"I don't have one and I do not see any on the cart. Just stick your dick in me as we do not have much time."

She begged me to fuck her and I didn't need any more encouragement. I slid my body down between her legs and slowly rubbed my cock over her clit and pussy lips. Mom moaned loudly and in between those moans she faintly whispered, FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!!

I was going to tease the shit out of her so I slowly inched my cock in her then quickly pulled it out of her pussy. Each time, I slowly inched my cock just a little bit further in and pulled out. Her body was writhing from the teasing I was giving her.

"Mother, your pussy is pulling me inside you. It feels wonderful when you squeeze down on my dick."

"Hiroto, as you fuck me remember this is where you came from."

Mom was squirming out of control with excitement and it almost looked like she was having a seizure. The veins in her neck were popping out and she was sweating profusely. What a turn-on. It got to a point where my orgasm was building rather quickly and I knew I needed to fuck her hard.

I stuck my cock in mom so far I could feel it pushing her cervix further up her womb. She humped me so hard her butt rose off the couch to meet my thrusts. I went from lying on top of her to kneeling in front of her as I fucked her harder with each push.

Just before I came, I pulled on the nipple clip chain once more. Mom's facial expression looked like she was crying then she started squirting all over my abdomen and cock but I didn't know what happened. Her pussy juices were everywhere and then it dawned on me I gave mom another orgasm. She came so hard the couch we were on moved back and forth.

"Mom, I'm going to cum, I'M GOING TO CUM!"

Both of us had orgasms at the same time. I unleashed a load of cum so hard and deep in her I thought it was going to come out her ears. We both collapsed on the couch with me lying on top of her.

As we settled back down to earth, I unclasped the wrist and ankle cuffs. I let mom release the clips from her nipples for fear I would take them off too fast and really hurt her. I think I inflicted enough pain on her for one day.

I moved up close to mom and we kissed each other passionately. Her tongue explored my mouth as I did the same to her. It was like we couldn't get enough of each other.

We held each other closely and I swept her long black shiny hair back off her sweaty forehead. Mom looked me squarely in the eyes and said we should probably compose ourselves in case someone comes to the door. She said she loved me and I also told her the same.

Mom whispered in my ear that we could continue our fun when we got home but she expected me to be a lot rougher with her. I never knew she had a high tolerance and craving for pain.

"Mom, I love you and love making love to you but, do you think I just got you pregnant?"

"Hiroto, I love you my son. You gave me your seed and that is the greatest gift a woman can ask for. If I become pregnant, so be it. We will love our child as much as I love you."

"But mom, what we did was so taboo and if you become pregnant dad will find out."

"We can deal with your father if that time comes. For now, let's enjoy what we have together."

Sex with mom was amazing. I never knew she had this hidden dark wild side to her. She looked so sexy with perspiration glistening all over her skin. I took a towel off the cart and slowly wiped the perspiration off of her. I took my time to admire her beautiful skin and the curves of her body.

As we cleaned up the room and got dressed I glanced over at mom and saw her take the vibrator, place it in her mouth and lick off all her juices. That was so erotic, yet only something my slut mother would do in front of me. I loved it! I helped mom fasten the clasp on her skirt, pulled the zipper up, and buckle the belt.

I looked at the TV and saw that the movie ended. I turned to mom and asked her what we should do because the movie was over and three and a half hours had already elapsed.

"Hiroto, start the second movie, press fast forward and we should breeze through it in fifteen minutes. Afterwards, we will do the same with the first movie. I have a feeling the second movie is also about incest between a mother and son."

We finished watching both movies in fast-forward with a few minutes to spare. As always, mom was right about the second movie being about incest between a mother and her son. Even though we raced through the movies it gave me some ideas that I could try on mom. There was a knock on the door inquiring if we were finished watching the movies. Mom told the man we would be out in a minute.

Earlier, I noticed on the cart in the viewing room there was a bunch of leather straps. They were all sewn together like it was a body harness. I thought it might be a fun souvenir to take home with me. As mom turned her back to me I stuffed it in to my jacket along with the leather paddle with the word "SLUT" on it.

Before we walked out of the viewing room mom embraced me and gave me one last passionate kiss before we left. We stepped out in to the reception area and Tomiko handed both of us a survey. We were relieved to find out we did not have to answer questions about the movie content but merely select answers based on viewing habits.

We completed our surveys at about the same time and turned each of them back in to Tomiko. Kenji said "thank you Kyoto and Hiroto for your time" then handed each of us a one hundred dollar bill. As I shook Kenji's hand, I looked up at him glancing in his eyes and had an unsettling feeling he was up to something. I couldn't put my finger on it so I tried to dismiss my unnerving thoughts.

We thanked them and proceeded out to the car. After we got in the car and sat down, we grasped each other's hands then moved closer and gave each other a long, passionate kiss.

Mom looked at me and said, "Do you think Kenji and Tomiko at the theatre had any idea what we were doing in the viewing room?"

"No way mom, that viewing room was sound proof. The expressions on their faces had no clue we were having sex in there."

"I sure hope so Hiroto. Could you imagine what would happen if we were exposed by Kenji and Tomiko over what we did in that room? Our family would lose face in the eyes of others. It would ruin our family and bring disrespect."

"Don't worry about it mom. What you do need to worry about is how hard of a punishment I am going to give my new slave when we get home."

"Hiroto, I think you are picking up on this faster than I dreamed of. With all this money, we should stop by the video store on the way home and pick out a couple mother fucker incest movies." We both got a good laugh from what she said.

I then pulled the SLUT paddle from my pocket and said when we get home we are going to have a spanking good time. We laughed again as mom lightly massaged the side of her ass and tits where I hit her. I didn't tell her about the leather harness though. I will surprise her with it at home.

She then told me, "Hiroto, you must promise me not a word of this to any of your friends and definitely I do not want your father to find out."

I promised mom and said I wanted to continue building our new relationship. She told me she would be disappointed if we didn't.

Then she confided in me that although dad is a good provider, he is not a very good lover. Mom said when it comes to sex she wants to be uninhibited, submissive and try just about anything, and she meant anything goes as long as we remain discreet about it. She confided, Dad on the other hand never had any fantasies and was never open to trying new things. Missionary, straight vanilla sex. That's all he ever wanted, much to her frustration. She told with me as her Master she feels alive again.

I made another promise to mom that I would try to fulfill all of our fantasies. As we talked on the way home I could not get Kenji's cynical look out of my mind. He had to be up to something but I hope we never find out what it is.

12