All Comments on 'Freedom and the Widow Ch. 16'

by Sputnik57

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This is a marvellous story

And it shows no signs of tiredness yet - which is more than can be said for the characters in it, I imagine!

Very well done yet again and another five stars.

Sputnik57Sputnik57about 11 years agoAuthor
Glad you are enjoying...

...plenty of fresh ideas for the widow on the way

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Forced to take cock

My wife has tucked her step brother and made me clean his cock from my knees Leashed nude as they laughed at me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Girl friends toy

Left bound nude on a sofa squirming in frustration.My gf's young brother a boy of 19 found me in my humiliating submission and he quickly took advantage of me.I groaned as he pressed his young erect member at my tight virginal rear entrance..Good bitch take all of me he glosted as I screamed like a school girl utterly humiliated as he took me deeply inside revelling in my terror.Master please I begged show mercy I surrender to you only please release me please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well written!

Well written, well chosen words and a good build up of the erotic tension.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well written and finally, a Castration. Women getting OFF ! The Ballbusting Videos have many women smiling and laughing at the sight of a man squirming, twisting, falling down and suffering. I don't know why but this excites me too, as a hetero male. I'm finding that I like Sissy boys who take it hard in their ass. Never knew that about myself. The Applause and joy and women getting very excited about the prospect of cutting a guys nuts off is hot. I would prefer a nut busting that precedes the castration. More over, I would enjoy them running around due to some cream that acts like Ben Gay and sets their scrotums on fire, instead of a needle to deaden the pain. Let the Castration be a relief from the pain of the muscle balm. Do two at a time and have them run around with their balls dangling from the sack dropping lower and lower . Running around with laughter and excitement from the crowd as the newly cut sissy feels their manhood flopping around by their knees. Then the penectomy that should follow. Having that be like a surprise. The balls are gone, then in another surprise, the penis head is bit off. Then another chunk is sawed off with a saw. Perhaps as the next victims are watching, another is chopped off with a big knife and the last little part up close to the body is NIPPED off with a huge pair of pruning shears. Bands yes, tight bands to keep the mess down, but painless...what for? It's the delicious painful outcome of not having balls or a penis that makes the process so cathartic to so many women. Watch them squirm, watch them jump and holler, watch them run around without their balls or dick.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It was good and sexually satisfying

As the story should include the slave fucking as many women as he could.

These Mistresses know they loved cock and all had sucked and fucked .

So his cock would have had left all women with a great memory

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSputnik57@Sputnik57
Hopelessly devoted to the inevitable succession of the superior sex, my eternal and darkest desires are driven by the need to be owned and controlled by womanhood. I hope that my fantasies, when transmitted to story, give pleasure to like-minded souls of either sex. Mail me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES