Freeing Abby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How are you doing?" he asked seriously.

She didn't answer but her lip quivered. He tenderly touched her cheek again. "I love you, Abby, very, very much," he said quietly. Then he helped her up and she started towards the bathroom.

"Do you need to go potty?"

She shook her head no.

"Don't wash away your smell away, Abby. It's a natural smell. My sperm isn't in there yet so you're not dripping, just a little of your own natural lubrication. I want to smell your desire."

"I want —" she began.

He spun her around and smacked her bare bottom several times.

"No saying no," he said gently. "You'll do what I want today, baby. You've had your punishment now your pleasure."

He pulled her into his arms and kissed her. He ran his tongue across the seam of her lips until she realized he wasn't going to release her until she let him in. She swallowed a sob and relaxed her mouth. He gently probed the heat of her mouth. His hand covered her breast and he gently tugged at her nipple. Then he just stopped.

"It's time for brunch," he announced with a chuckle as he kissed her forehead.

He took her hand and led her into the living area. It was her first opportunity to examine the cabin in the daylight and she noticed that there were even more flowers than she first thought the previous night.

David had put a tablecloth on the table and there was a bowl of fruit: strawberries, bananas, grapes, blueberries and sliced apples. All the fruits she liked. There was a plate with muffins and some kind of pastry and a pot of coffee. She never been much of a breakfast eater but realized that she was indeed hungry.

Abby eyed the duffle bag. "I ... can I have some clothes?"

He smiled down at her. David knew he was a hair over six-foot. Barefooted Abby was nearly eight inches shorter and he always liked that she seemed so small to him. He shook his head no.

"No clothes yet but I was pretty sure you wouldn't be comfortable eating naked so I got this for you."

He picked up a piece of silky material he had thrown over the back of one of the chairs and held it open for her. It was a very soft satiny black robe with colorful flowers. It only came to mid thigh not even covering as much of her as the terrycloth robe had earlier. She knew now, though, to argue would only gain her another spanking so she put her left arm through one of the sleeves and turned to slip the other arm into the remaining sleeve. She now had her back against his chest. He wrapped his arms around her, crossed the sides of the robe in front and tied the belt. He then took her hand and walked to the table. She started to sit down in one of the empty chairs.

"No, not there, Ab. I want you on my lap," he said as he sat down and pulled her down to sit on his legs.

Her short robe started to part in front and she quickly took her hand and caught it and held it shut. He smiled but didn't stop her. Because the robe was fairly short when he pulled her to his lap, the robe rode up in back so her naked butt was against his equally naked legs that his shorts didn't cover. He loved the feel of her soft bottom on his legs and nearly sighed out loud but he could tell how uncomfortable she was. She'd get over it after a day or two ... or a year or two.

He hoped.

He circled one arm around her as he leaned forward and picked up a strawberry. He dipped it in some whipped cream and held it up to her lips. After a moment she opened her mouth and accepted a bite. After several bits of different fruit and bites of muffin, she reached over and took a strawberry and held it to his lips. He grinned and opened his mouth. She gave him a weak smile.

They ate alternating bites, each feeding the each other until Abby said she couldn't eat another bite. He finished eating another pastry with her still on his lap and they finished their coffee.

"I fixed breakfast, so you get to do dishes, Ab."

He gently pushed her off his lap and back onto her feet before he also stood up. When he began to untie her robe she backed up.

"I said you could wear the robe while we ate, Abby. Now it's time to take it off again. You can do dishes with or without clothing on. I want you naked now."

"Please don't," she cried as she shook her head and backed up towards the living area of the room.

She had hardly taken a step before his hand circled her arm and, for the forth time in as many hours, flipped her around. They were near one of the overstuffed chairs and he leaned her over it before she even realized what he was doing. He didn't need to push the robe off her bottom; during the spin it had hiked itself well up her back. He gave her a couple of fast hard swats. She tried to push herself up but he held her down firmly with his hand on her back. He pushed her feet farther apart with his foot and leaned over her and kissed her neck as his hand caressed her now stinging bottom. His fingers followed the crease of her warm ass to her vulva and started parting her folds — again.

"No ...," she cried out. "Noooo."

"Shh, Abby. Now listen to me. No saying no. If you continue to defy me you'll have trouble sitting down at work Monday. Now take off your robe and go wash the dishes. And hurry, I'm ready to take you to explore the outside. We're going to go hiking."

He had been rubbing her clitoris continuously while he talked. He hadn't touched her this much in one day the entire time they'd been married. She had to be pretty sensitive by now even though she was fighting being aroused — or maybe she was becoming aroused because she was fighting it.

He gave her one more very gentle tap on her bottom and then leaned down and kissed both red hand printed globes. He heard her inhale sharply.

"Take the robe off, Abigail, and go do dishes."

He let her up and she only hesitated a moment. Without looking at him she let the robe slide to the floor. She didn't bother even picking it up. She'd never left clothing lay on the floor at home but David had shaken up her pretty badly. She walked to the table, cleared off the dishes and took them to the sink.

He watched her silently sobbing, her body slightly heaving in whimpers. He knew that although he smacked her several times now, he had done the most damage to her pride not to her ass. The smacks that he had given her were love pats compared with the spanking he had given his nephew Jake the time he caught him throwing rocks at his younger sister. Then he explained why throwing rocks was dangerous and how he could have put out one of Libby's eyes. Then he said if Jake could be very nice to Lib the rest of the day, he'd take both of them for an ice cream later. Discipline with a little reward.

David pulled on his thick socks and put on his hiking boots while Abby did the dishes. She never looked back at him. She could hear him moving around and hoped he wasn't looking at her. He dashed that thought when he was pulling on a t-shirt.

"Do you know what the site of your pretty little pink bottom is doing to me, Abby?"

She didn't answer.

"I can hardly stand here without walking over to you and touching you. I want my hands all over your body. I want to kiss you everywhere."

When she audibly sobbed again he said, "Come on, Abby, and finish up. You need to get dressed so we can go."

He nearly laughed out loud when she spun around wide-eyed.

"You didn't think I'd make you go outside naked, did you?" he said compassionately. "Come on, baby, I've got your clothes here. Come to me."

Her eyes blinked but she took a deep breath and started towards him. His eyes never left hers and he smiled sweetly at her. He had laid her clothes on the chair where he stood and he backed up so she could get to them. She picked them up and started towards the bedroom.

"It's not necessary to go to the bedroom, Abby. After all I've seen you naked all morning. Putting clothes on won't be as hard as taking them off. Come on, sweetheart, just slip them on so we can go."

She sighed, heaved back a sob, laid the clothes back down and looked through them and then back up to him with her mouth open.

"There's no ..."

"No panties? No bra? You won't need them. Come on slip on the shorts and shirt.

"What if someone sees me? What if we pass someone on the trail?"

"I don't expect to see anyone but if, by chance we do pass someone, they'll never know you don't have panties or a bra on. No one can see though the shirt or shorts. Only you and I will know you're bare under them."

She closed her eyes but when she opened them again no panties or bra miraculously appeared so reluctantly she pulled on the shorts and shirt. The shorts were new but made of soft cotton. They were much shorter then she'd ever worn before only about two or three inches down her thighs. The shirt though was a camp shirt covering most of the shorts. She sat down making sure she wasn't facing David so he couldn't see up the leg openings to her crotch. It didn't matter to her that he had not only seen her in all her glory all morning or that he had shaved her. She didn't want him to look up those leg holes. She pulled on her socks and was happy to see that the hiking boots he brought her were her own comfortable ones he had gotten her a month ago when they went hiking.

She also noticed to her dismay that the shorts gently touched the newly shaved area of her body causing new sensations, a strange awareness with every move.

When she finished tying her boots she stood to finish buttoning the shirt. Each button all the way from the top of neck to the bottom tails. David chuckled again, shook his head no, and moved to her. He unbuttoned the bottom three buttons and pulled the shirt edges into a knot at her midriff. The back still hung over the shorts but the front showed a tiny amount of soft skin between the top of the shorts and the bottom of the shirt that he couldn't resist running his finger across. Then he unbuttoned the top two buttons folding the lapels back so that a nice V of neck was showing stopping just above rise of her breasts. The look was more chaste than many girls would have shown, but much more skin than she was accustomed to showing.

"There. Perfect. Do you need to use the bathroom? We'll be gone for a couple of hours."

She nodded and he lightly brushed his lips across her forehead before stepping out of her way. While she was gone he quickly packed some fruit and bottled water in the new backpack he gotten earlier in the week. He already had several other items they might need in it. He was slinging it on when she came out. He noticed that she had washed her face and the previous mar from the tears was nearly gone. He smiled at her.

"I love you, Abby."

"I ... I love you ... too ... David."

He realized it was the first time since last night that she was responded to his declaration of love. She said 'I love you, too' as she always did but he knew this time she really thought about it before she said it. He was both relieved and exhilarated. He caught her up in his arms and kissed her.

"Come on, let's go."

He grabbed her hand and she looked at the cuffs that still encircled her wrists and again a small hiccup escaped her. David looked down at her wrists too and just stood still a moment.

"Okay, Abby," he said pulling a key chain with a small key attached out of his pocket. "I'll take them off, but remember I can put them on again if you misbehave."

"You mean if I don't do what you want," she murmured defiantly.

"Yeah," he grinned without a bit of guilt.

They left the cabin and he noticed that she was eying the car.

He took her hand again, "The clothes you were wearing last night and your purse with your keys to my car are locked in the trunk and my keys are out of your reach, sweetheart. You'll get your things back tomorrow." He paused. "Is it really so hard to let me see you, Abby?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"I don't know. It just is. I've never been naked in front of anyone before."

"And you'll never be naked in front of anyone but me, Abby. But I've got to tell you it's hard to believe that you'd never worn shorts before we met. I couldn't believe it when you told me that. Then when you finally bought a pair they came clear to your knees! I thought you'd gone to some vintage clothing store. I didn't even know they made 'shorts' that long anymore."

"I ... I bought Capri pants and cut them a little shorter."

He threw back his head and laughed. "I should have known. Abby, I've been imagining you naked for nearly year and believe me, baby, when I tell you that I've got a vivid imagination. But even in my imagination you weren't as beautiful as you are in real life. You're more than I ever imagined." David paused then continued, "Come on the lake's visible farther up. Look there's a woodpecker!"

He pointed up to a tree and they both stopped and watched it for a while. They walked for close to an hour-and-a-half weaving in and out following the narrow path stopping here or there to watch a bird or check out some wild flowers until they came to a clearing. David chose a spot and pulled the pack off. He unzipped it and took out the small, colorful blanket and spread it on the ground in front of a tree. He sat down with his back against the red oak and motioned for her to sit down.

"Not there, here," he said taking her hand and pulling her between his legs when she was going to sit several feet away. She pulled at the shorts for about the hundredth time since they'd left the cabin. "Are the shorts really that uncomfortable, Abby?"

"They're ... they're just so ... short."

David chuckled, "They're not nearly as short as some I've seen. You have beautiful legs. You look very nice in them if that helps."

"How long do I have to wear them?"

"Until we go back to the cabin."

She brightened and then looked back at him suspiciously.

"Well, maybe until after supper," David said lightly, responding to her unasked question.

She closed her eyes. She knew without asking that he was planning on keeping her naked again after that. Maybe, if she was lucky, it'd be dark by then. Then she sighed and thought the cabin had overhead lights and lamps all over.

David opened the backpack and pulled out two bottles of water and handed her one.

"Do you want a snack," he asked as he pulled out a muffin and took a bite. She shook her head no.

For a while they just sat watching the boats on the lake. There was a gentle breeze and it was just cool enough to make the spot David had chosen very comfortable. Finally with David's arms wrapped around her waist, Abby relaxed against his chest. She seemed to forget the short shorts and the lack of underwear and find a measure of peace for the first time since he pulled her out of the bathroom that morning.

"Have you ever been sailing, Abby?" She shook her head no and he continued. "I'll take you this summer. You've heard Dad talk about the Victoria?"

She nodded. "I thought he was talking about your mom."

David smiled, "Well, it was named after Mom. It's our boat. It's a 24-foot Mariner sailing sloop. I'll take you out in it — do you know how to swim?" he asked and looked around her head and down at her.

She popped her eyes up and vigorously shook her head no.

"You live in a state with hundreds of lakes and you don't know how to swim?" he asked again disbelievingly.

"No ... Dad said ..." she voice trailed off.

"Dad said what, Abby?"

She closed her eyes and sighed but finally answered.

"No daughter of his was going to whore around in one of those skimpy scrapes of material," she said quietly.

David's arms tightened around her. "Oh, Abby, no wonder you're afraid to let anyone see your body. Good God. I'll teach you to swim, Abby."

"I don't know if I can do it," she said with a hint of fear.

"Do you see that small cove down there?" David pointed down to a more secluded cove with a small sandy beach. She nodded slowly. "That's where I learned to swim. It's not real deep and the water is clear. I'll take you there when it gets a bit warmer and I'll teach you to swim, Abby. You need to know how to swim when we bring our kids up here.

She jerked her head around and he smiled. "Don't you want children, Abby? We've talked about having some."

"Yes I want children. You just surprised me, that's all. It's hard for me to wrap my mind around the thought of children with all ... with all that's happened this morning. You just surprised me."

He tightened his arms a bit more and softy laughed. "I imagine I've surprised you quite a bit the last few hours."

She didn't answer. It went without saying that he had indeed surprised her.

They sat again in silence both thinking about what Abby's father had taught his girls ― David disbelievingly and Abby thoughtful. For the first time in her life Abby thought maybe her dad didn't know what he was talking about.

David watched the boats and saw one he recognized, the Martin's 40-foot Caty. Mrs. Martin was nearing forty but looked younger. They had three school age children the youngest not more than six or seven David thought. He also knew Claire Martin usually wore a two-piece suit while on the boat. He withdrew one arm from around Abby and unzipped another compartment on the backpack and fished out a pair of small binoculars. When he brought them to his eyes sure enough there was Claire Martin in a two-piece but very decently clad swimsuit. He could also see two of the three children both with life vests on. He handed the glasses to Abby.

"Look out there at the boat with the blue and white sail. Do you see it?"

"Yes."

"Can you see the woman?"

"Yes."

"Do you think she looks like a whore, Abby? She's with her children."

Abby didn't answer right a way but finally said, "No."

"I can tell you Abby, she's not. She's one of Jenny's best friends. They often sail together, both families. My sister's not a whore, Abby, and I've seen her in a swimsuit with less material than the one Claire Martin has on right now."

While he talked David's hand wandered back around Abby's waist but this time he felt the swell of the underside of her breast. Without thinking he went to slip his hand inside her shirt. Abby dropped the binoculars and cried out.

"No, David. No not —"

Before she could finish the sentence he had his hands on her hips lifting her and flipping her over his legs. His hand came down on her bottom so quickly that at first she was too stunned to do anything then she tried to roll off of him screaming, sobbing and kicking. The spanking ended as quickly as it began and then he was lifting her again and had her facing him and straddling his thighs but he didn't get a chance to 'give the pleasure after punishment' this time. She threw her arms around his neck and pressed herself against him leaving absolutely no space between them untouched. She buried her head in his neck and sobbed.

"Please David, please not out here. Please don't, not here in the open."

David wrapped his arms around her and tenderly rubbed her back until she started to calm down. He murmured in her ear to try and stop crying. When she seemed to have a bit more control, he pushed her gently away from him as he brought up his knees, which caused her to be even tighter against his manhood.

"Abby," he whispered to her, "last night I asked you to trust me. I've said it several times today. Do you trust me, Abby?"

Her lip quivered, "Please David, not here in the open, outside. I'll try to be more ... what you want inside but please not outside."

"Abby, do you trust me?"

Her lip continued to tremble and a sob escaped her throat.

"Do you, Abby?"

Finally she nodded.

"Abby, I can see the path in both directions from here. I grew up on this mountain. I can tell if someone's coming long before I see them. I would never do something to you if I thought someone else might be around. Trust me, Abby," he said softy.