All Comments on 'Frenemy Cuckold Virgin'

by writemarksmith

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
cuckylovechildcuckylovechildabout 1 year ago

That was an amazing story. Will there be part two?

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 1 year ago

I enjoyed this, and the memories it provoked. So many young men move too slowly, and lose a crush to a classmate who goes straight for the score.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 1 year ago

Really good story. I enjoyed it very much. The buildup was excellent. I would have liked it if the sex, from the making out to penetration and intercourse, were a bit more drawn out and detailed. But that's a suggestion, not a criticism. I'm looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a wimp! There isn't a real guy alive who wouldn't have punched Fred in the face and scooped his girl out of there.

Eze325Eze325about 1 year ago

Love all your stories!

Tcs1956Tcs1956about 1 year ago

What a lucky boyfriend! He should marry that girl and continue to share her! Soon he will learn how to fluff and clean up. I love the way she held his hand and looked into his eyes while getting fucked by a superior cock! She was thanking him for enjoying her getting satisfied!

I’ve always been the tiny dicked cuckold whose job it is to find big cocks for my wife’s pleasure. While doing so, I learned that I enjoy sucking as much as most women do! Love your stories, some are very similar to mine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This isn't funny, no men would allow this to happened.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 1 year ago

Love this story. I too was a virgine cuckold and thanked my best friend for giving my girlfriend her first sex. She said she loved me for understanding

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow. I’d love to have been the wimpy boyfriend. I’d have asked her for her panties and been enjoying them while watching too. Xx

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

My friends older brother Chuck fucked my high school girlfriend at a pool party. He did it in the pool in front. of everyone. He was five years older than we were and was a huge dick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous