Fresh Off The Bus 2 Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Asia wasn't done and kissed down under her navel and across her buckskin panties. Angela felt Asia's lips close over the string and then cool air caressed her shaved crotch as Asia fell back, Angela's panties in her mouth. Angela stood on the stage completely naked. Her body on display to dozens of strangers.

Asia danced around waving the buckskin panties in the air and the stage seemed to be raining dollar bills. Angela's face was bright red as she stared down at her feet. Being exposed before all these men had her aroused. Her nipples were hard and she felt wet between her legs. Angela slowly looked up. James had worked his way directly in front of her and was staring lustfully, at her shaved pussy.

Asia suddenly swung around the pole until she was kneeling between Angela's legs. The stripper began kissing Angela's shaved crotch, her lips tickling the helpless cop.

Asia kissed her crotch going lower and lower, coming dangerously close to her clit. The stripper snaked her hands between Angela's legs and pulled them apart displaying her pussy to the crowd. Angela was embarrassed at how wet she was. She tried to think about other things, but there was no stopping her juices. Angela looked out at the crowd as Asia went back to kissing her newly shaved crotch. She looked over a James who was riveted to the action on stage. Then Angela spasmed as Asia's tongue circled around her clit. The crowd laughed at the look off shock on her face. She looked down at Asia the stripper was staring up at her with a smile on her face, her tongue teasing Angela's clit. Asia got busy.

Angela was horrified at the thought of having her pussy eaten. She liked sucking Tony's cock, but had always refused to let him return the favor. It disgusted her to think of another woman doing this to her body, but her drugged body seemed to like it.

Angela tried to deny the pleasure she was feeling as Asia ran her tongue quickly along her labia, working it's way between the folds, and pushing into her pussy. Angela couldn't stop her body and found she was humping the woman's tongue in time to her thrusts. It had been so long since she had anything in her pussy.

Angela felt Asia slip two fingers into her pussy and the girl began slowly sliding them in and out as Asia's tongue went to work on her clit again. Angela began to feel sensations she hadn't felt in over two years returning. She shook her head from side to side trying to fight it, not wanting to betray her husband, but the sensation was simply to good to deny.

Angela screamed as she had her first orgasm in two years. The dj turned the music off so that the crowd could listen to her cry of pleasure. 'God I missed that," thought Angela, 'how'd I ever last two years.' And Asia wasn't finished.

"I'd say that was real," announced the dj. "Asia skilled in Cunnigami, the oriental art of pussy eating"- the crowd laughed-"Look my brothers, here comes another."

Angela was screaming again and thrashing at her bonds as she had a second orgasm, this one even bigger then the first. Asia finished and stood up, the crowd cheering as she untied Angela.

Asia helped her down and Angela collapsed to her knees. "Come on lets collect our tips," said the stripper. Asia crawled around the edge of the stage scooping up loose bills and getting her garter stuffed full of new tips. Angela followed her finding it was easier to crawl then to walk, she was so tired. Black hands reached out to caress her body, grabbing her breasts, ass, and some even sneaking in between her thighs. She didn't care any more she just wanted to get off that stage.

When she had milked the crowd for all the money she could, Asia stood and waved as Angela slowly stood up next to her. Asia grabbed her hand and they both bowed, before disappearing back stage.

Angela immediately found herself engulfed in Solomon's arms, one beefy black hand squeezing her breast and the other caressing her shaved pussy. "Baby, that was so hot," he said. "I've got to have you." The big black man started kissing neck.

"Not here," she said kissing back, trying not to be repulsed at kissing an infamous criminal. "My place then," he said and when she nodded, he continued, "Get dressed and meet me out front in five minutes."

"I can't wait," she replied, going into the dressing room where her clothes were.

"Good work officer," said Braddock in her ear. "I'll make sure James follows us to act as back up."

Angela was still horny as she dressed even after two orgasms. She thought of her husband's once proud cock and of Mark's even bigger one. If what she had felt underneath Solomon's pants was real, he was even bigger still. Angela knew she would need to cum again after tonight and she also knew that she would never get fucked by a stiff cock again baring some miracle cure for her husband. She thought of the large black dildos Ann Dutton had left on her bed and Angela decided to visit a toy store as soon as she could.

She felt normal again as soon as her clothes were on and was almost out the door when Asia ran up to her and shoved an envelope into her hands. "Your cut honey," she said kissing Angela on the cheek and leaving to change into her next costume. Angela glanced in the envelope and quickly counted it. There was $500 dollars in her hand.

Angela hurried out the door as three young white women entered. Two looked excited as they looked around the bar, the third was flushed and looked embarrassed at being here. Angela noticed her absent-mindedly rubbing a large diamond engagement ring on her finger, a bachleorette party from next door. Several black men were already making a beeline for the three women.

Angela walked out into the parking lot. A large black limo was waiting for her, the obese black man holding the door for her. She slid in next to Solomon as they pulled out onto the street. Angela glanced behind her and sighed in relief as she saw Braddock's van pull out behind them. Of James there was no sign.

She was on her way.

12