All Comments on 'Fresh Off the Bus'

by pseudonym2005

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
very good story

this was a very good story and I enjoyed it very much. I would love to know what happens next moreso in the life of young Faye. it was quite a long read but I enjoyed all of it and am craving for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
MOOORE!!!

....& maybe some payback for her??

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good, Bad, and Sexy Humanity

The story was very enjoyable...but also incredibly depressing. Not every story has to have a happy ending, of course, and some of the best ones have deeply UNhappy endings, it's true. But even in tragedies which are all about downfall and the good guys losing, there is still nobility happening, decency, struggling and (however briefly) succeeding against adversity.

This story, however briefly enjoyable and hot it frequently is (and it is), seems largely to be about crushing the spirit of Amberly, and about how she has no hope of success against the frankly evil forces arrayed against her. I mean, not serial-killer evil or anything, but Parker looks, sounds, and smells like a sociopath to me, and the story seems to ask and answer, "What happens to this young woman if she gets snared by a non-violent sociopath?"

I hope any sequel is actually uplifting. I mean, not Amberly triumphing over all who have wronged her or anything, but achieving at least SOME measure of success and power. And Parker actually suffering from his sociopathy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Characters tied together

I thorouhgly enjoyed this story and I think it was even better since I had read several other of your stories first. I was left waiting, wanting to know if Amberly will servive the next round of deception that is obviously coming her way and if she will ultimately get what she wants or end up going home. In any case I am sure it will be arousing.

I am anxiously awaiting the next chapter in this series of short stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
can't wait for more

great story - wonderfully written - I look forward to more with these characters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

This was an amazing story, I can't believe I just found it. I really hope you choose to come back to it, and continue Ms. Faye's story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Too Long

It was a great story, but you need to chop it off. I will give you a 5.

aoconno5aoconno5over 12 years ago
hated the ending

i know, i know. i'm a sucker for a happy ending. was hoping that parker would see the error of his ways and fall (hard) for amberly.

aoconno5aoconno5over 12 years ago
please write a sequence

with parker and amberly living happily ever after. :))

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Burton

It would be great to see her and Burton together. In a real relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wish...

that this wasn't yet another portrayal of the poor southern hick getting taken advantage of by the pseudo frat boy persona in sunny Cali. Had she ended up somehow taking advantage of him in turn then it would a bit more enjoyable from this female perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
How many?

A dozen or so authors on this site have exceptional talent, seems like this is a husband/wife team (brother/sister?). Anyway, outstanding work author, thanks for submitting.

LordYAMLordYAMover 11 years ago

Most porn involving manipulation is generally trash but this was surprisingly good. It felt like a genuine look at the decadent life that young rich people lead, and I'm impressed that Parker's acts were acknowledged as depraved and immoral. I'm glad that Burton was able to talk him into doing the right thing (relatively speaking the least evil thing even if it was heartless). Maybe Parker can redeem himself and change for the better.

loquereloquerealmost 11 years ago
I'm 1 of those

I'm one of those that read this, years ago but did not comment. Great story, please continue. Just please make Amberly Faye a strong woman like you have.

nighthawk22204nighthawk222049 months ago

I enjoyed the storyline, but I immensely enjoyed the writing with great punctuation which always makes a story more readable. It strikes me as a story about Hollywood and its throwaway culture for attracting freshies, offering them opportunities if they are willing to give up their morals. Obviously, Parker is a total womanizer, only interested in his personal pleasures of the flesh, picking up young women as bed warmers and arm candy. Never once in their relatively brief relationship offering to take her to a theater, concert or museum, only entertaining her with excellent meals, copious booze and flashy publicity. Is this all that is important to Amberley Faye? Parker is really not well connected in Hollywood, or he would have been able to get her placed in at least a Hallmark bit role.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous