All Comments on 'Freshman Ch. 05: Convinced'

by TheRachelChronicles

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So good

It’s your specificity of language that I’m always amazed by. Other Lit writers have a tendency to describe what their fantasy is with a vaguely outlined plot, but you seem to choose each word carefully, rarely repeating phrases and always giving credence to the idea that the best writing is simple and elegant. And while it may sound strange referring to erotica in that way, I think your stories are always simple and elegant. Thanks for coming back.

DantesCristoDantesCristoover 5 years ago
Love it

So hot! Rachel is so hot, and so are your stories

QuietusQuietusover 5 years ago

So happy you are publishing again!

Pb67Pb67over 5 years ago
Welcome Back!

Looking forward to more of Rachel's adventures in our lives!

Timber95Timber95over 5 years ago
WELCOME BACK!

Hi, I am so glad to have you back. I read your message about your hesitation to continue this series giving the negative implications, at first I did not understand what you meant but after reading this particular story i began to understand why some might be turned off by blackmail/coercion of the sort that happened in this particular story. This is actually the first story of yours that really stood out to me for that. This is probably because you actually pointed it out. I am having mixed feelings myself about the story now and its undertone and implications. However, I would still like the stories and Rachel's tales to continue in any case. You are an extremely talented writer and it would be a shame for literotica to lose you.

Love,

Timmy(A long time fan)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

*Opens TRC page convinced that there would be no update, but checks hopelessly regardless.*

*Sees the letter "N" with a yellow background.*

*Rubs eyes. I must be seeing things.*

*Opens eyes, "N" still there.*

"What the fuck!"

I am SO GLAD you're back! You're by far my favourite author on this site. Don't let anybody tell you that you're contributing in any way to some of the more negative aspects of our society. You said it yourself: This is fantasy. It's art. Some of the best shows/books/movies of our time are based on the flaws and cruelty of humanity. Do we then stop watching action movies? Should The Sopranos have never been made? Is Game of Thrones contributing to the cruelty in our world?

No. Keep making your art, and rest assured that your readers can and will separate fiction from reality. I absolute adore the wonderfully flawed yet powerful Rachel and all of her adventures. I love that she is able to use the very vice that gets her into trouble as a weapon to empower herself in the end. It's sexy and it's fun, and even if it gets super dark at times (which I thoroughly enjoy, as well), it's your story and you have all the right to take it wherever you like. Please don't limit yourself.

Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it!

I had commented before but it seems it got deleted or didn't go through. Anyway, this is a superb story like every chapter in this series! Thrilled that you are back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dearest Rachel, you 're back

This gripping tale deserves a special mention on this site full of nonsensical scenarios, with no credibility as far as characters behave.

I could name no more than 3 authors here who really can write an erotic story so fine yet so simple you can feel what the protagonists feel. And they're all gone by the way.

Immersion is the secret. Then you can write any kind of story. Jealousy and Insecurity are things we ALL relate to.

Happy to dive in again alongside Rachel.

You keep it up boy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheRachelChronicles@TheRachelChronicles
Thanks to all who read and provide me with the encouragement to continue this strange little endeavor I've stumbled into. I have four series out currently and I'd highly recommend reading them in the following order (which follows their chronological release dates): Prom Pr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES