All Comments on 'Freshman Ch. 08: Like Father Pt. 02'

by TheRachelChronicles

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Holy shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WOW!

Amazing chapter, wow and holy shit! I hope she does go to work for Greg's dad, and other men. The "wrongness" as you say is very very hot! Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Absolutely amazing chapter! I was under the same spell as Rich while reading it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
đź‘Ť

Such a great chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
One of your sexiest yet!

The tension, the inner monologue, the seduction! Definitely one of the best additions to the series and that’s saying something with all the fantastic chapters that predate it.

TheRachelChroniclesTheRachelChroniclesabout 5 years agoAuthor
I appreciate you guys.

I feel a little pretentious whenever I comment on my own writing, but I’ll say that there are definitely times I’m more excited to submit a story for you all than others. Some chapters I don’t love and the best I can do is grind through them as they fill out pieces of the story. But some I really look forward to seeing your reactions on. And this was definitely one.

It was initially only one chapter but it ran a bit long and I didn’t want it to be rushed. So I split it out so I could go into more detail and really play up the tension on both sides. The theme of Rachel’s specific fantasy in this one is not something that is necessarily congruent with the current time period of her life. But it is something I do hope to expound on in the future. And if that ends up coming to fruition, I didn’t want it to feel like it was contrived with no backstory. All I’ve ever tried to do is be mindful of planting seeds as I write that could be harvested later. And I think this one has a lot of potential. We’ll see.

As always, I so appreciate your comments and thoughtful feedback. Feels good to be back.

Ps - I fucked up the chapter title when I submitted (should be ch. 8 obviously). So I’m gonna submit an edit. So if you see it change I didn’t want it to confuse anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Well worth the wait!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Saddened about crossing the line of adultery

There have been moral issues before that, to me, indicated mental health issues (during the very sad, dark days)

I was hoping that Rachel and Rich would be able to stop themselves before their orgasms. Harm has been done to Rich, and to Rachel as well.

I wish Rich had been divorced at the time, not married over 20 years, faithfully.

She doesn’t need more guilt. I dread the eventual crash.

I very much hope healing and redemption come to Rachel, and that the relationship with Rebecca survives, with Rebecca’s love helping to pull her thru.

TheRachelChroniclesTheRachelChroniclesabout 5 years agoAuthor
You know, it’s funny.

When I write these stories, I constantly flip back and forth between thinking I’ve pushed too far and thinking that it’s all so boring and tame and nothing meaningful actually happens. And my opinion changes after the fact, too. What once may have seemed wild when I was writing it feels bland in retrospect. Or a storyline I’ve mapped out that sounded exciting seems gratuitous. And then ultimately, have I really just written “Girl gives blowjob and then feels things about it, Repeat x50”? Like, approaching a million words on that? Really? Haha.

I, too, had hesitations over this affair. And I tried to convey that through the guilt and shame both characters fought against. Ultimately, I thought it was too hot and too much fun to forgo, even as it crossed clear moral boundaries. All of this has always been about an imperfect person who does imperfect things.

I appreciate your opinion. I always enjoy hearing about how a certain plot comes across to you readers (whether positive or negative). It’s not only helpful for future consideration, but it’s just interesting and fun.

Thanks to all for taking the time.

2learnmore2learnmoreabout 5 years ago
Thank you, TRC

Just saw your comment (You know ...) posted as of 04/05, as was my earlier comment (Saddened ...)

I want to thank you for providing the additional context in your comment. I can certainly see how you could go back and forth about these kinds of details. Further, moral dilemmas and related conflicts are absolutely necessary to the development of the story, the character(s), and of course the overall message.

If a message is to be the triumph of good over evil, the evil must be introduced and developed. Frodo et al had Sauron, Harry Potter had Voldemort. Rachel must have challenges, as well as failings. Without these there is no opportunity for growth, for commitment to honor her own truth, and even to find out what that truth may be. Without obstacles there can be no victory.

I have thoroughly enjoyed all your writings on Literotica, and have left several comments. My comments have been intended as (hopefully helpful) feedback from an appreciative reader, and fan.

Thank you for pointing out the consideration you have given and do give to the implications of your storylines. You have a pretty lengthy track record of “happy endings”; you have earned the trust that “negative” plot lines will be used to enable more “positive” outcomes.

Thanks for listening, and many thanks for the ongoing care and consideration behind the scenes which we the readers (and fans) do not see.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheRachelChronicles@TheRachelChronicles
Thanks to all who read and provide me with the encouragement to continue this strange little endeavor I've stumbled into. I have four series out currently and I'd highly recommend reading them in the following order (which follows their chronological release dates): Prom Pr...