Freshman Ch. 08: Like Father Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Rachel broke the stare, letting her gaze sweep slowly downward and settle just below Rich's waist. She smiled subtly at the full, flannel-shrouded tent protruding from the front of his pants. The straining outline of his arousal was a delightful tease. She couldn't wait to see what he looked like. To touch him and taste him. To feel him in her mouth.

The thoughts were dizzying and they forced her to step off the ledge and act. She quickly surveyed the floor between them, confirming the adequacy of the space. Swallowing smoothly, she bent her left leg and slowly eased herself down to her knees.

The soft forgiveness of the carpet pressed into her jeans and she sighed gently and adjusted her weight. Scooting forward, she refocused on the target in front of her with a pleasurable grin. She extended her arms out and pressed her palms flatly against Rich's hips, eliciting a shivery wince. She slid her hands wander up just a few inches over his warm skin before reversing direction and hooking her fingers around the waistline of his pants. And with an excited exhale, she began to slowly pull downward.

Time slowed to a crawl as Rich's soft pajamas made their silent descent under Rachel's guidance. She watched intently as his flesh began to emerge into the low light of the room, keeping her unblinking eyes focused and sharp. Her brain whined as it processed the actualization of her fantasy. She'd always imagined a certain picture in her head and she was so desperately curious to see how it compared to reality. Licking her lips, she slid his pants all the way down past his knees.

Rachel's lungs expanded and her thighs squeezed together as the reveal completed and the image rushed to her eyes. Rich's dick was fully erect and it pulsed gently in front of her face in time with each tortured beat of his heart. He was thick and well-sized and every bit as impressive as the proxy of her fantasy. As she might have expected, he didn't appear to be one to engage in much manscaping. Darkened hair surrounded his base in a wiry nest. But Rachel merely grinned. It made sense for him. It was more real.

With her shirt still bunched by her neck and her full breasts hanging free, Rachel rose up tall on her knees and angled her eyes to meet Rich's. Desperate tension radiated off his face and she smiled warmly. She knew it was cruel to hold him in limbo but she couldn't resist hitting pause on the moment for just a few final seconds. The anticipation was so devastatingly hot.

The way his eyes flinched without blinking. The tightness in his throat. The steady, bobbing rhythm of his shaft as it ached desperately for her touch. The utterly insatiable need so clearly conveyed by every cell in his body.

The door to her fantasy had swung open and there was nothing left to do but step through. To consume it fully in every way, and, to let it consume her.

Rachel focused her thoughts and looked forward. She drew a full breath in through her nose and held the air for a moment before releasing it back into the room. Bracing herself for what she was sure would be a tsunami of terrifying arousal, she widened her jaw and leaned her face in close.

Dizzying excitement swarmed in her head as the firm, rubbery flesh of Rich's cock slid past her lips into the accepting embrace of her mouth. She closed snuggly around him and pulled her checks in tight, eliciting a squeaky squeal as she drew her way back. She tasted saltiness on her tongue, tangible evidence of just how torqued up she'd gotten him. Backtracking to his tip, she again slid her way down and sucked him fully inside. It had been just seconds and she could already feel the heat between her legs erupting into a full flame. She was doing it. She was actually doing it.

Her brain sputtered as she realized she didn't even know what the craziest part of "it" was. That Rich was an older man? A married man? That he was the father of a boy with whom she'd been sexually intimate numerous times and who was sleeping in the very next room? That she was actually living out her most toe-curling fantasy in a way that she'd never dreamt possible? Some combination of all of the above?

As the exciting thoughts swirled, she swept her tongue around Rich's shaft and guided his tip deeper into her upper reaches of her throat. He was as hard as steel and the way each desperate pulse vibrated into the corners of her mouth made her pussy ache. Acting instinctually, she brought her fingers to front of her jeans and pressed in firmly.

The sensation rocked her and she pulled back quickly, unable to focus on both pleasure sources at once. Her eyes fluttered briefly and she whimpered out loud, the sound muffled as her lips stretched tightly around the target of her work. Her spine tingled, the hairs stood tall on her arms, and every sensor in her brain flashed and swirled like the lights on a fire truck. She could barely keep her head from spinning into orbit. She was truly overwhelmed in every way.

Up above, Rich was in no less a state of overload. The pure, physical stimulus of Rachel's embrace was paralyzing. He tensed thickly at each smooth pass of her motion, her soft lips providing the perfect friction as they glided over his flesh. The warm cocoon of her mouth and teasing swirls of her tongue. And the absolute insanity of the circumstances in which she was so willingly pleasuring him.

But where Rachel's focus on the dark, wrongful details of the encounter heightened her pleasure, Rich fought desperately to bury them. Crushing shame poked through his euphoria as he considered the implications of what he was allowing to happen. Not only was he being unfaithful to his wife (something he had never done in twenty-four years of marriage) but the costar of his dreadful affair was a friend of his son's. And clearly not just a friend. She had made that fact quite explicit.

Self-loathing wrestled with primal need as his mind anxiously raced. Sudden memories flashed through his brain, scenes depicting the moments in his life where he'd come closest to crossing the extramarital line. A girl he'd met on a friend's bachelor party trip many years ago. A tipsy coworker who'd come onto him during an office happy hour. Some playful flirting with a few wives in their social circle.

A couple occasions had drifted near dangerous territory but none had moved past the ultimately harmless. A suggestive touch or probing innuendo. A moment of sexual tension. But never any further. Never into the realm of true transgression.

But the relative purity of his record was now swimming in red ink as he stood helpless to the reality of what was transpiring. What he was allowing to transpire. He looked away from the topless teenager fellating him as his eyes flicked involuntarily to the surface of his desk. His gaze passed over the picture frame Rachel had shown him earlier and settled onto a different one alongside it. It was a photo of him and his wife and kids, the happy quartet embracing with an idyllic vacation backdrop behind them. He looked over each of their faces and swallowed with full shame. He could viscerally feel the silent judgment of their smiling stares as a college-aged friend of his son knelt in front of him, sucking his cock in the house they shared.

Rich turned away and shut his eyes, breaking the connection and trying desperately to shake away the awful guilt. He was in it now. The line had been crossed and focusing solely on the pleasure was his only choice. Gripping the edges of the desk, he leaned back into it, supporting his weight and balance as Rachel's head bobbed skillfully by his waist. He swallowed and opened his eyes again, angling his stare downward and allowing himself to watch the scene. It was nearly too much to take but it was the only way he knew to keep his mind from wandering back to dark and ugly places.

His eyes stayed locked as he marveled at the beauty of Rachel's efforts. Her expression was light and carefree and she looked to be in complete control as she smoothly worked him between her lips. Her delightful breasts shook gently to her rhythm and Rich sighed as he recalled the fresh sensation of groping them roughly in his palms. As his dick slid in and out of her mouth, each rotation more pleasurable than the last, he simply watched in silence and focused on the feeling.

Down below, Rachel was experiencing no such crisis of morality. She reveled in every sensation and every dirty thought as she excitedly sucked a dick she'd fantasized about for months. Her lack of any meaningful misgivings over her actions was a surprise to her, however. With some notable exceptions, she'd never gotten off on being the "other woman." Quite the opposite in fact. She'd allowed herself to be talked into such a situation more times than she'd admit, but if anything, it had almost always detracted from the experience. She didn't enjoy hurting people or wrecking things. And she wasn't attracted to people who treated their relationships like dirt.

Yet here she was. Blatantly seducing and now eagerly servicing a married man in his own home. Married. The word sent a shiver down her spine. Clearly this was very different from finding herself on her knees from time to time with some other girl's boyfriend. The implications here were far more pronounced. The stakes excruciatingly higher.

And then there was Greg. Her stomach twisted as chilling guilt finally penetrated the hot shield of her lust. She pondered what a shitty thing it was she was doing to him. Blowing his father? Practically under his nose??

It was true that Greg had never treated her like much more than a source for easy blowjobs. Ninety percent of their lifetime conversations had revolved around her boobs or talking her into a bathroom stall or empty stairwell. He'd taken advantage of her during a very vulnerable time in her life and she'd certainly made his efforts more than worthwhile.

But he wasn't a "bad" guy. And it wasn't like either of them hadn't been upfront about their relationship. They were just casual friends and Rachel routinely sucked his dick. She hadn't been misled or conned. He'd taken because she'd made it crystal clear that she'd been willing to give.

A pleasurable groan from above forced her gaze upward and she tensed shamefully again. Greg didn't deserve this. But what could she do now? What he didn't know wouldn't hurt him. And she was sure that her partner in crime had quite the vested interest in keeping it the most guarded of secrets.

The guilt began to subside as she pivoted her thoughts to just how turned on and excited she was. She swallowed some saliva and twisted her lips around Rich's shaft, sliding his glistening flesh deeper into her mouth. Just like she'd done with her professor back in the fall, she simply let herself get lost in the fantasy rather than worry about what it would mean after. The intoxication was overpowering and it drowned out all the other noise.

She shut her eyes tight and continued to bob away as she focused more fully on the imagined setup of the act. She replayed her earlier roleplaying, her words and innuendos dripping with playful theater. The lines about how stressed Rich must be and how she'd love to help him relax if that's what he wanted. The idea of actually working for him (or a man like him) and having such an arrangement play out made her squirm. It made the blood in her thighs run boiling hot.

She could see herself working at some big, fancy law firm where the windows went to the ceilings and the partners drove hundred-thousand dollar cars. The work would be normal and life routine until one day she'd be unexpectedly called into a superior's office right around closing time. There would be small-talk about a quick job being needed done before she left, but it wouldn't take long for the subject matter to take a provocative turn. With his eyes focusing obviously on the tight expanse of her blouse or the shapely curves of her high-heeled calves, her boss would make it abundantly clear the exact nature of the assignment.

Rachel whimpered as a shockwave crashed through her system. With her off-hand, she reflexively fingered the buttons on her jeans, snapping them open with a series of deft twists. Sliding her fingertips over the smoothly shaven flesh behind her thong, she shook with white-hot arousal as she felt the warm dampness greet her touch.

Her thoughts switched back to her fantasies and she shivered as she saw herself standing in that corner office, hearing the man say the words. She could see him beckoning her to come closer around the side of his desk as he subtly loosened his tie. She could hear the squeaky rotation of his leather chair as he swiveled around to face her directly. The serious intensity in the way he kept his eyes on hers while he undid his belt and let down his zipper. She could feel the buzzing in her temples and the pounding in her stomach as if she was actually there. And just as she'd done with Rich a few minutes prior, saw herself submitting and dropping to her knees without argument.

As the vacuums of the cleaning staff sounded out in the hallways, she'd obediently service him at his desk. This man who, up until the present moment, had simply been another up-the-chain superior who spoke to her in passing, offering mundane assignments and sometimes forgetting her name. As she bobbed her head over his lap and listened to his appreciative groans, she'd somehow know that this marked the beginning of a new reality. She'd crossed the Rubicon and revealed to him who she truly was. Going forward, her life at the firm would never be the same.

Eventually her boss would come and she'd get back up off her knees, her purpose sufficiently served. He'd thank her for her work and make the implication that there might be projects of a similar nature in her future. She'd nod politely and exit his office, finally clocking out for the night. She'd shiver excitedly the whole drive home, and when she put her face down on her pillow, the last thoughts that would go through her head would be about when she'd get to do it again.

"Oh my God..."

Rachel pulled back and let Rich come free as the breathy utterance escaped her lips. Her swirling thoughts pounded at her psyche, overwhelming her and flooding her with sizzling rushes. As her middle finger slid smoothly over her clit, she froze and tightened her abs. It was all too much. She was going to lose control.

Slowing the aggression of her own touch, she swallowed roughly and looked up at Rich in a lustful daze. She knew she was rocking his world but she wondered if he had any idea how severely the pleasure was flowing back her direction. Could he read her thoughts and comprehend the way he was in the starring role of something so much bigger? That by simply providing her with the office venue and a hard cock to put in her mouth, that he had breathed pure life into one of her deepest fantasies and reduced her to a slippery mess? Did he know any of that?

She realized that it probably didn't matter. The hunger in his eyes and the way his dick was twitching chaotically, shiny and wet from her saliva, told her he was close to his own edge. Maybe just as close as she was. Desperate to let the euphoric waves crash over them both, she flashed her eyes and pounced.

Rich groaned loudly as the unexpected warmth of Rachel's tongue pressed thickly onto the underside of his balls. His groan morphed into a breathy curse and he stared down at her, barely able to believe what he was seeing. Rachel had lowered her position and was licking smoothly all over the soft, crinkled flesh of his balls. He couldn't remember the last time he'd ever felt something like that and he tightened his grip on the desk's edge, pushing his knuckles into the white.

He groaned again as he felt Rachel wrap her fingers around his cock and begin jerking him. The slippery tugs were exquisitely pleasurable and he held his breath as he focused fully on the feeling. He could sense the low rumblings of his end beginning to build and he could only grit his teeth as he watched the gorgeous teenager work him with her hand and mouth in concert. Her palm squeezed and twisted over his head and her hot tongue probed all under his balls as his flesh bounced and tumbled over her face.

In an instant the sensation and changed and he tensed thickly as he felt her suck his dick back fully to her throat. Her lips closed firmly near his base, her nose pressing firmly into his nest of wispy, black hairs. As she ran her way down his shaft and began to bob her head again, he flexed his thighs and prepared to let go. He mumbled incoherently as the train sped down the tracks.

"Jesus..."

It was the only word Rachel heard as she felt his cock twitch and finally erupt in her mouth. She tasted the hot explosion and held her focus as she continued her motions and sucked smoothly away. While Rich continued to come in a series of pulsing bursts, she slid her fingers back inside herself and curled them firmly upward over her clit.

Just a few quick strokes and Rachel felt the lighting tear through her own stomach. Hot pleasure exploded all around her and she shut her eyes as her head went fuzzy and light. Her face tingled and her thighs shook. And she came. Again. And again. And again.

The sensations rocked her body for several seconds and her mind raced as she continued to balance both actions at once. The fury of Rich's orgasm had died down but his large dick still fully stretched her mouth. She steadied herself as she held him in place, breathing through her nose and letting the last remnants of his efforts slip out.

As her own stabbing pleasure began to dull smoothly, she finally leaned back and let him fall from her lips. She withdrew her hand from her underwear with a shivery squeal and sunk back onto her heels. Her eyes were shut and she kept them that way as she swirled her tongue across the corners of her mouth and caught her breath.

She wasn't sure how long the entire experience had lasted but its duration seemed suddenly paradoxical. It felt like hours ago that the lamp had shattered and she'd heard Rich's footsteps overhead. And yet she could barely recall the minutes that had passed between seeing his face emerge from the steps and the moment she'd felt his dick slide into her mouth. It had been utter mental chaos. A complete whirlwind in every sense.

Opening her eyes, she looked at Rich with thoughtful intensity for a few seconds, before breaking into a full, closed-mouth smile. She rolled the generous amount of his cum over her tongue and swallowed roughly, exhaling through her nose. Confident that the job was complete, she flashed her toothy grin and let out an exaggerated sigh.

"Wow."

The word popped off Rachel's lips and she sighed again as she fanned the burning warmth on her forehead. Running her hand over hair, she indeed felt the dampness of an early building sweat. She really had gotten worked up. And her orgasm had been so delightfully intense.

Breaking free of her fog, she looked back up and cocked her head curiously. Rich hadn't spoken at all. He hadn't even moved. She flicked her eyes back down to his now happily exhausted penis and shot him a silly grin. Was he okay? She hoped she hadn't killed him...

Rachel's funny look finally snapped Rich out of his trance and he stiffened as mild embarrassment reddened his face. Shaking his head, he reached down and pulled his soft pants back to up to re-cover himself. He stretched his back eliciting a series of creaky cracks. He couldn't process anything. What had just happened?

Rachel studied him for another moment before smiling and easing herself back to her feet as well. Her own knees groaned and she grinned as the arching of her back brought Rich's eyes directly to her protruding (and still fully uncovered) chest. She giggled gently and stepped back into him, letting her breasts push firmly into his shirt. As he sighed, she licked her lips and spoke playfully.