Freshman Ch. 09: Office Hours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned on the engine and had been about to reach for the gearshift when she stopped and shivered again. Changing course, she pulled out her phone and punched a few quick buttons. As the ringer sounded out by her ear, she practically shook with anticipation.

"Hey, girl! What are you doing?"

Rebecca's cheery voice made her cheeks tingle and she swallowed smoothly and cleared her throat.

"Nothing much. Just left a meeting with a certain teacher friend of ours."

Rebecca's ears perked up and she grinned to herself.

"Already? You mean you-?"

She paused and steadied herself as she felt her stomach clench up with sudden nerves. She was afraid to ask but she had to know.

"And...?"

Rachel smiled brightly and stayed silent for a moment. She loved Rebecca's palpable anxiety. It usually seemed that her friend was the one who had the upper hand in these moments. A brief enjoyment of the role-reversal seemed only fair.

Finally letting her off the hook, she licked her lips and spoke nonchalantly.

"And it's all good. I took care of it."

She pulled the phone away from her ear and grimaced jokingly as Rebecca's joyous shriek erupted through the speaker. She surged with happiness and delight in her friend's relief. She felt so good that she'd been able to help.

"Oh my God, Rach! You did?? Thank you! You are so amazing! Shit, I've been a wreck. I was so sure I was fucked here!"

Rachel grinned and continued to bask in the glory. Her toes curled and uncurled automatically as she responded in a faux-serious tone.

"Well, consider yourself un-fucked."

She giggled and shook her head as she heard her friend laugh along, too.

Rebecca felt like a thousand pounds had been lifted from her shoulders and she sighed with pure relief. She was so grateful. But (and she couldn't help it) she was also just a bit curious as well.

"Soooo? Details! How did you get him to change it?"

Rachel smirked and shook her head as she processed the question she'd known was coming. A tremor snuck through her belly and she squeezed her thighs together reflexively. She could still feel him.

But she played coy.

"Oh, nothing crazy. We just had a nice chat and I gave a good argument. And afterwards he saw his error and decided he was feeling generous."

Rebecca scoffed mockingly into the phone as she shook her head with obvious skepticism.

" 'A nice chat', huh? Okay, sure."

She paused and giggled again. There was no need to press here. But she couldn't resist a little shot.

"Well, did you at least get your fix of that strange little office fetish thing you've apparently been keeping secret all this time? Are you going to rush home and do what you were doing yesterday when I called?"

Rachel's eyes widened and she scoffed back as she heard her friend's teasing dig. Mild embarrassment tickled her senses as she replayed the conversation from the day prior when Rebecca had accurately called her out on engaging in a little round of self-relief. She still couldn't believe her friend had known so easily.

But a surge of righteous power came rushing back as she narrowed her eyes and reloaded for her return shot. Licking her lips and speaking with full, smug, confidence, she fired back.

"Mmmmm...I don't think so."

Rebecca smirked.

"Oh no? And why not?"

Rachel's veins rushed with heat and she grinned deviously at her reflection in the rearview mirror.

"Because when you log in and see what grade I just got you, I think I'll have you come over and do it for me..."

NEXT --- Chapter 10: Girls' Night (Part 1)