All Comments on 'Freshman Week Ch. 01: Move-In Day'

by CommonSenseMedia

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 5 years ago
OMG - that...

... was fucking HOT!

More, more, more, please!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 5 years ago
Very nice

That was very nice.......intense. More please.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 5 years ago
OMG! That was...

... fucking HOT!

More, more, more, please!

prop69prop69about 5 years ago
AWESOME story

Beautiful.

Hope you continue their relationship

RodThrustinRodThrustinabout 5 years ago
If only...

You had reread this before submitting, and fixed the typos. The story was excellent, but too many little mistakes distracted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent! Please write more!

You have a real hit here! You made the story very sensual and very sexual -- you could almost feel Glenn trying to hold back from cumming too soon. And the literal massage of Glenn's naked body was a great "road map."

I would like to imagine that at 24, Glenn has a bit of hair on that sexy muscular chest, and abs. Tiffany has seen him shirtless many times, but seeing him totally naked is impressive for her. We know his cock is of a good size. I think you need to make Glenn more like 175 pounds instead of 125. Overall, a great story worthy of a second chapter, and a third chapter..... Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Tiff, Tiffany...and T?

I understand that T is supposed to be Tiffany, but why shorten Tiffany further than Tiff with just a T? Usually, the stories on here that just use initials (which is irksome already) is to supposedly hide identities but here you already have her name in the story so shortening a name, especially in descriptions rather than dialogue which could be a nickname, is rather lazy. Keep with Tiff or Tiffany, please, and stop using T for a name.

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyabout 5 years ago
Hot Incest Story

Well written. Sexy. Fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I agree

With Rod. Good story but the typos drove me nuts. Please please have someone proofread your next chapter. This was great. Very loving and sensual. More.

2 stars

DragonRider55

.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 5 years ago
Hot

It would be great to have a lil sis that hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
COMFORTING CONCLUSION

Nice story, not over dramatized.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very Sexy Complete Story

You covered the background of how and why Tiff got to her brother. This was a good plot for a short story. It was so good that I didn't see any typos. A very good read. Thanks for taking the time to write and share. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bzzzzt!

"...with new results?"

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

It was okay. Just short of good. But I still gave you a 4. A little more planning and plotting your moves would have given you a better story. It seemed awkward and contrived at times. More desire and emotions from Tiffany would have helped. It totally felt like, "Oops, I got my brother all worked up. I have to fuck him now because it's all my fault. He's going to expire from blue balls if I don't. My bad."

TxflgatorTxflgator3 months ago

Loved the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCommonSenseMedia@CommonSenseMedia
It is my goal, first and foremost, to write heartwarming smut the whole family can enjoy. With long, long gaps between updates. Enjoy my perversions! My rules for writing erotica: 1. Add something extra. Make your story funny, or heartwarming, or extremely weird. People will ...