Freshman Week Ch. 01: Move-In Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next Tiffany reached down and pulled off her yellow panties, gracefully stepping out of them to reveal her vagina, tufted with soft orange hair.

"There we go. Now we can finish up."

Tiffany approached the bed and assumed her previous position. As she descended upon him, Glenn realized how different this was from her panties. He could feel the cotton-like hair of her unshaved genitals and the soft cheeks of her ass (which he had a perfect view of from his current perspective) against his lower abdominals. The young man had to make a conscious effort not to cum right then. It couldn't end yet.

Without thinking, Glenn lifted a hand and gently rubbed it against her ass. He just had to feel her with something with higher sensitivity than his stomach.

Tiffany blinked with surprise, but smiled slightly. It was nice to be appreciated.

She went back to trying to jack him off. As the seconds passed by though, she was consumed by the same doubts as earlier. How long had she done this with new results? Maybe he didn't respond to hand jobs. Or maybe she just sucked at them.

Say, there was an idea.

With apprehension, Tiffany withdrew her hands. She tilted her head, examining his member from a few different perspectives. It was fully engorged now, red and standing completely upright. It wasn't a bad angle.

"Okay, I'm going to try something different now. Is that okay?"

Glenn nodded silently. Not that she could she.

Tiffany leaned forward and carefully put her mouth around his penis. It was warm, more so than her hands had registered. Her work previously had earned her a fair bit of pre-cum. It tasted strange. Not bad, but it was pretty far out there.

For a moment she just stayed there with his dick in her mouth. She hadn't watched much porn, so Tiffany didn't know how to perform a blowjob. Experimentally, she licked at his penis.

A shiver went through Glenn's body. The ripples touched Tiffany's pussy, breaking her concentration. Both siblings gasped at the stimuli.

So that was a winner.

Tiffany continued to lick at her brother while slowly moving her head up and down on his cock. He could've finished then. He wanted to. But he also didn't want to. So he forced it down, clamped down to the best of his ability. He had to take this as far as he could.

Once again, Tiff was starting to have doubts. This was clearly mutually pleasurable, but it still wasn't working. What could she be doing wrong? Well, it was her first time sucking dick. No reason to beat herself up about it.

Tiffany removed her head from his crotch so that she could think. This was already so far off the beaten path of a massage. This was something else, a massage parlor stereotype. But between a brother and sister. What the fuck was wrong with her? Was she helping him or using him? Getting in some early credit hours?

The only thing that pushed her onward was the promise she made. She would make her brother feel better.

So what was a girl to do?

Tiffany stood part way up and moved to the opposite side of the erection, turning around. For the first time since she stripped down, the sibling faced each other.

After all that had happened, Glenn's eyes were wide open. He looked his sister up and down: her glowing skin, her pert breasts, her pointed and pleasantly pink nipples, her beautiful green eyes. He held her gaze, his mouth slightly agape.

His sister sported a sheepish smile and ran one hand through her hair. "Well big brother, I've tried everything thing else, but I'm afraid there's only one thing I'm good at. Do you mind if I... If I give you that happy ending?"

Glenn tried to formulate a coherent response. The thoughts going through his head include "You're good at all of it," "What is it you have been doing?", and "Please God yes." What actually came out was "I would love that."

Tiffany broke the stare to look back at his cock. She lifted herself, using her hands and feet, and lined up with him. Slowly she lowered herself.

Air caught in her throat as his member cut into her. How long had it been? Too long.

Tiffany dropped all the way down, letting her brother fill her. She was seated back down on him. Already her face was red and her breathing labored. This felt different. Maybe it was all the buildup, maybe it was the taboo, maybe it was just how fucking big Glenn was. Either way she loved it.

She lifted up and went back down, again and again, breathing louder and louder till it almost qualified as a yell.

Below her, Glenn had had it. This was the end for him, but damn if he wasn't going to make the most it. The man reached up with both hands to grab his sister by the hips, helping to pull her up and back down. Up and back down. His breathing matched hers.

After minutes of this, Glenn released his sister's hips. Fighting through the ecstasy, he managed to say "Tiffany. I'm gonna- I'm going to cum."

Up and back down. Up and back down.

"Okay," she said.

Glenn closed his eyes and it ended. Tiffany allowed herself to come down fully on his penis once more as he released. She could feel the warmth fill her. She gasped. Intense vibrations consumed her body. She hugged her chest and leaned forward, gagging to suffocate the scream in her throat. Through his own labored panting, Glenn thought he could hear a sound like kettle boiling over.

And at last it was over.

Tiffany sat there recovering her breath, her brother's flaccid penis still inside her. After a moment she slid off, coming to rest on the mattress beside him. Glenn scooted over to give her more room. They sat there, no words being exchanged.

Until he broke the silence. "That was the most amazing massage I've ever had, by the way."

Tiffany laughed a, unabashed, high pitched laugh. "Oh my god. That was so- That was insane! I'm-" She covered her face in her hands. "I'm the worst therapist ever."

"Hey." Glenn reached up and pulled the hands from her face. Her eyes met his. "I meant the massage. It really helped. I feel so much better now. As for everything else, yeah that was awesome, but in a different way. Thank you, T."

Tiffany lightly punched him in the shoulder. "I am not accepting a thank you for fucking somebody. I already feel like a prostitute," but there was no real self-reproach in her words.

Tiffany laid her head back on the pillow beside her brothers. "Do you mind if I sleep here?" she asked. "I'm feeling pretty drained."

Her brother didn't answer.

Tiffany turned her head and found his eyes were shut tight, and his chest rose and fell evenly. In less than a minute, her brother had drifted to someplace far off. His sister smiled. Reaching over him, Tiffany found the discarded blanket on the floor and pulled it over her brother and herself.

The sister put an arm over her brother's chest and hugged him tight, pressing her breasts into his side. There was nothing sexual about it. It was comforting.

Before she closed her eyes, the girl lifted her head and planted a kiss on Glenn's cheek. "Love you, big bro." And she joined him.

12