Freya's Redemption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing?" she asked him as he watched Morgan sleep.

"Getting used to the idea of being a father," he replied a little nervously. "It is a lot to take in."

Freya pulled him down for a kiss, "Morgan adores you so you are as good as her father already without being called one."

"We need to start thinking about the three of us moving in together too."

"Oh! Yes, we do," Freya replied, butterflies began to flutter in her stomach. With everything that had happened, she hadn't considered that. "When we do maybe Morgan can start to call you daddy," she asked hopefully.

"I suppose it makes sense. Maybe we should buy a new place with a garden for Morgan."

"That would be lovely. We can start looking in the new year. I think we will be ready by then."

Before they could make any more future plans the doorbell rang with the pizza. After dinner, they went to bed to make love once more.

The following morning, Morgan was excited to see Zack again and refused to be parted from him. Freya left them alone to go and have a little cry but of happiness this time. For the first time since she left Charlie, she was able to think about the future and be genuinely happy.

Epilogue

Freya's parents welcomed Zack with open arms when he met them for lunch. Morgan took it upon herself to introduce him to her grandparents. Seeing how happy Freya and Morgan were with him convinced them and were cautiously happy about Zack becoming Morgan's legal father.

Zack's parents took a little convincing with Freya. Zack told them everything about Freya before they met. This made them question if Freya was right for their son and the wisdom of becoming the father of another man's daughter. Zack never told Freya that it was the source of some big arguments. It took a while and more convincing from Diana for them to realise that Freya and Morgan made him happy. Zack also told them firmly that they would be more than likely be Morgan's grandparents one day so they needed to accept them.

When Freya finally met Zack's parents she was questioned intensely about her past. She answered their questions patiently and honestly. What persuaded them was the way Freya expressed how much she was in love with Zack and that her and Morgan's lives had been made happier by Zack. She assured Zack's parents that Morgan made her a different woman from the one she was when she had an affair. Cheating on Zack was something she couldn't even contemplate.

It took Christmas for Zack to make the decision to adopt Morgan. Seeing Morgan's face light up seeing the presents and spending it like a family made it feel wrong for him not to be Morgan's father.

He told an overjoyed Freya on Christmas Day. In the new year, they talked to Morgan about it who immediately called him daddy. However, Zack wanted Morgan to be told one day who her biological father was and what happened because she had biological brothers and sisters in the world and it wouldn't be fair to stop them from meeting. Freya reluctantly agreed but her happiness with them being a family meant that any reservations about Morgan one day knowing the truth were overcome.

Zack's adoption of Morgan was a rigorous process and at times stressful. They also had to postpone it because of the birth of Diana's daughter. It felt a whirlwind of happiness for Freya and before the summer Zack officially adopted Morgan who took his surname. Morgan's adoption by Zack changed his parents' perception of Freya. The idea that Morgan, who had charmed them, was now their adopted grandchild and officially a cousin to Diana's daughter thrilled them. Shortly afterwards the three of them moved into a small house with a small garden.

Again, Zack felt uneasy. Something didn't feel right and he realised that having a different surname meant that Freya appeared different to him and Morgan. So, it did the natural thing and proposed. Freya accepted without hesitation.

With a small wedding planned, Freya sat in front of her computer and began writing,

"Dear Charlie

This will be the last time you will hear from me.

I want to start by apologising one last time for what I did to you and my infidelity with Kyle. I will take to my grave the shame and regret of hurting such a wonderful man as you are. The only thing that eases my shame and gladdens my heart is knowing how happy you are with Noelle and Harry. There will always be a little piece of you inside me. Thank you for being a wonderful husband even if I didn't deserve you.

I also want to thank you for the kindness you showed me when I least deserved it.

The reason I am writing to you is because I want you to know from me first that I have finally found happiness. I met an amazing man named Zack who has adopted Morgan and we are to be married next month. Zack has made me feel like I deserve happiness and I'm content knowing that I am no longer being made to suffer for what I did to you.

Morgan changed my life and made me a better person and finding Zack has completed me. I know I will never treat Zack the way I treated you and I am ready to grow old with him. I am ready to give him another child and Morgan a brother or sister and complete our family.

Have a good life, Charlie,

With my love

Freya"