Friday Night Snow Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robin slowly approached me, climbing onto my lap and leaning in close. Our lips connected, and her tongue slithered into my mouth. I moaned as she ran her hands up under my shirt and started to rub my nipples. She broke the kiss, and practically tore my shirt off, throwing it to the floor before shoving her breasts in my face.

I licked and sucked on her nipples. She now also moaned, obviously impressed with what I was doing.

While the two of us were busy, I noticed from the corner of my eye, Taylor and Wendy coming back out of the bedroom. They were also now undressed, with Wendy wearing a black thong and Taylor a pair of red silk panties. I could see Taylor's bulge through the panties, and I could see much more of Wendy's with her thong, as both girls walked into the living room to join us.

"You two got the party started without us, huh," asked Taylor.

"Sorry," said Robin, as she breathed on my neck.

"I couldn't wait anymore."

She started kissing and biting and sucking my neck, surely leaving her mark on my skin as she did so.

"Why don't we move things forward a little," suggested Wendy. "I would love to see you give your first blowjob ever."

"I like that idea too," Robin said, suddenly moving off of my lap and sitting down right next to me.

She pulled her panties aside, and her cock was now out in plain sight, and already at full attention. I was shocked, actually seeing that it really was true. These women did have dicks, and even more surprising was the fact that Robin's was bigger then mine. I wondered if Taylor and Wendy were bigger then me too.

"Well, go on... start sucking," said Robin.

"I... uh..."

Before I could say anything else, she pushed me down until my face was right in front of her large cock. She was probably around eight inches, and relatively thick too. The bulging purple head was oozing pre-cum as I tried to work up the courage to take the next step. Taking a deep breath of air, and exhaling, I leaned in and gave the tip of her cock a lick, just to get a taste.

It wasn't too bad really... I always thought it would be terrible to do something like this. At least with Robin anyway, it appeared that she was pretty clean down there. She must have showered before going out that night, because I could still smell the soap she had used to wash herself down there. I continued to lick the head of her shaft, teasing it now with my tongue, still a little to nervous to take it all the way.

Robin was done waiting though, and she pushed my mouth down over her cock. I jumped with surprise as she held me down for a moment and slid all the way to my throat, causing me to gag just a little.

She released my head, and I came back up about halfway, before she pushed me all the way back down again and held me there. I gagged and choked, but she did not release me. I found myself forced to breathe through my nose, or I wouldn't be breathing at all.

She released me again, and I came back up, gasping for air as spit ran down my chin.

"Mm, that is quite a beautiful sight," Wendy complimented.

Starting to get a little braver now, I took her cock back in my mouth and started moving my head up and down, sucking her off without her having to hold my head anymore. As I did this, Taylor took a seat on the couch with us, on the other side of Robin and leaned back, sliding her hand into her panties. She started to stroke her cock, as she sat there watching me go down on her friend.

Wendy stood to the right of me, rubbing herself through her thong with one hand, and using the other to rub her breasts. I was starting to work up a steady pace, and getting used to what I was doing, and the more I adjusted the easier it seemed to become for me to take more and more of Robin's cock down my throat. My gag reflex relaxed a little and at that point I found that I was really able to start giving it everything that I had.

Robin leaned her head back and moaned in pleasure as I started to deep throat her, quickly getting better and better at it too.

"Good god," she whispered, "You're a natural born cock sucker!"

"Mm, I can't wait to try," said Taylor.

"I want to taste his cock first," said Wendy.

"Now that I'd like to watch too," Taylor laughed.

Wendy got down on her knees in front of me, while I stayed leaning over towards Robin and continued what I was doing. She undid my pants, and slid them down my legs, removing them for me, followed by my boxers. Now, my own throbbing member stood at full attention for all three of them to see.

"He's smaller then all of us," Taylor laughed.

"That's about six inches... we definitely all have you beat," Robin said.

"I'll suck it anyway," Wendy chimed in.

She leaned in close, and started licking the tip of my cock before diving right in and swallowing me whole. I moaned against Robin's cock, as Wendy started sucking mine like an expert. She really seemed to know how to deep throat too, and I found myself duplicating what she was doing to me, and then doing the same thing to Robin which seemed to satisfy her.

"Oh yeah... take lessons baby," she moaned as I continued sucking.

Taylor slid forward on the couch and leaned over to start rubbing my balls while Wendy performed oral sex on me. After a few minutes, Robin decided she wanted to stand up and fuck my face in her words. So we both slipped off of the couch, and I sat down on the floor with her towering over me.

Wendy got down on the floor as well and continued sucking my cock as Robin shoved hers back down my throat again. Taylor stood up as well now, and reached down to tease my nipples, rubbing and pinching them as she admired the sight of her friends dick sliding in and out of my mouth.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum," Robin gasped.

"Don't cum too soon," Taylor said. "Here, take a break and let me have a turn now!"

Robin did surprisingly pull her cock from my mouth and resorted to stroking it, as Taylor slid out of her panties to reveal her own large dick to me now. She was about the same size as Robin, and just about as thick as she was too.

She didn't wait until I was ready, before she thrust her cock right into my mouth and grabbed my hair, then proceeded to start throat fucking me. Meanwhile, Wendy was really starting to get heavy with the tongue action on my cock, and I was starting to feel myself building up to my own peak. My breathing was getting heavier and Robin realized what was happening pretty fast.

"Careful there Wendy, if you don't slow down he might blow his load too early."

Wendy didn't seem to listen though, and instead she started to speed up, sucking me faster and reached up to pinch both of my nipples as well. That was all I could take, and I started moaning and groaning, shaking as my cock began to pulsate in her mouth. Taylor's cock muffled my moans as I lifted my ass off the floor and cried out, exploding in Wendy's mouth.

She licked and sucked and drained my cock dry, swallowing every drop of the thick hot cum that I released, before releasing me from her mouth. "Now that was a fucking cumshot baby," she said, out of breath as she came up for air.

She leaned back and started stroking her dick, watching as I continued sucking Taylor. Her own cock, which I had not seen until that moment, was about nine inches long and very thick. It was so hard, I thought she was going to cum without anyone even having to touch her, but she seemed to have perfect restraint.

Taylor pulled out and at that moment, Robin shoved her cock back into my mouth. I felt like I was in one of those porno's where the girl is on her knees with two guys over top of her, and she's taking turns sucking them both off...except I was the one on my knees and I was taking turns sucking off two girls who happened to have cocks that were bigger then mine.

I would spend about a minute working one of them, before they would swap off and let me work on the other one. That went on for a few minutes, before Wendy stood up and moved around in front of me, joining her two friends in the action.

Wendy, you can take my place; I think it's time for me to see that sexy ass now," said Robin. She backed away from me, and Wendy stepped in, shoving her dick in my mouth and I gagged. Taylor laughed as Wendy leaned her head back and groaned at the feeling of my wet tongue on her dick.

Robin came around behind me, and now that I was slumped forward with my ass in the air, she could get a great view of what she had been waiting for the most all night. She gave me a slap on the ass, and I jumped in surprise. She knelt down behind me, and spread my cheeks, leaning in and burying her face between them. I could feel her hot breath against my hole, as well as her wet tongue lashing out at it and licking up and down my crack.

I groaned, surprised that something like this actually felt so good. As she continued licking my asshole, she slipped her index finger inside of me and I gasped as she touched that spot that had never been touched before.

"Nice and tight," she said softly. "Just the way I like it."

She worked my ass for a few minutes with her fingers, carefully adding one or two after a little bit of time had passed, until she must have felt that I was ready for something bigger. At that point, she stood up and walked to another room, returning a few moments later with what looked like a bottle of lube.

"Time for the real fun," asked Wendy.

"Oh yes, indeed," she replied.

She opened the bottle and squirted some of the lube all over my ass. I jumped in surprise; it was freezing and felt a little strange as she worked it all over my hole and started working her fingers in and out of my hole again. Once I was good and ready, she applied an extra amount to her cock, before stepping up behind me and I felt the tip of her dick against my asshole. Her hands on my hips, she slowly and carefully pushed forward and I gasped as I felt her pop inside of me.

I gripped the carpets as she slid inch by inch deeper and deeper into my ass, and I tried to stay focused on sucking Wendy's cock, but it was difficult.

Soon enough, I could tell that she had her entire length inside of me. She waited a moment, before pulling back and then thrusting right back into me again. She took it slow at first, moving in and out, careful not to hurt me too much. Wendy pulled back, and switched with Taylor again. She started slapping me against the cheek with her dick, while Taylor thrust in and out of my mouth, gagging me yet again.

As this carried on, Robin started to pick up the pace, fucking me harder and faster. She thrust in and out, in and out, picking up speed until soon enough she was pounding my ass with long hard strokes. Every time she thrust into me, I slumped forward, my mouth sliding more over Taylor's dick.

"Mm, I want a piece of it too," Wendy said.

"I'm not stopping," Robin said, as she continued to fuck my ass with no mercy.

"Who says you have to stop?"

Not sure what she meant, I didn't realize Wendy was walking around behind me and standing alongside of Robin now.

"Just pull out a little bit for a second."

"You're not going to try what I think you are?"

"Maybe," she laughed, "and if it doesn't work, I'll stop... but let's try!"

"Hmm... alright," Robin agreed.

"You two are crazy," said Taylor.

I was still trying to figure it out, when I felt Robin pull halfway out, and suddenly felt my ass spreading even wider to the point where I thought I was going to be split in half. That was so much bigger then just Robin's cock in fact it almost didn't even feel like it was only Robin. That's when it dawned on me, it wasn't just Robin, it was Robin AND Wendy, both with their cocks deep in my ass. I was not just experiencing my first time with cock, but now I was having my first double penetration experience as well.

I was amazed that my ass could spread that wide open, and it hurt quite a bit. Taylor pulled her dick from my mouth and I started howling and moaning as her two friends fucked me from behind.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum now!"

"Me too," Robin cried out.

I felt them both push deep into my ass, and then I felt a massive current of something warm pumping inside of me, filling me up to the point where it started to leak out of my asshole...they had both just filled me up with their cum. It felt strangely good, until they started to pull out, and once they were out my hole was left gaping with cum leakng out all over the place.

"I guess it's my turn now," said Taylor.

Robin and Wendy both dropped to the floor, exhausted. Taylor didn't plan on letting me recover though, as she moved around behind me and admired my gaping hole for a few moments before thrusting her dick into me. I gasped, gripping the carpet again as she started slamming in and out of me.

Meanwhile, Robin slid underneath of me, apparently turned on once more and started sucking my cock, which was harder than it had ever been before. I didn't think it would feel like much of anything, but with Taylor pounding my ass from behind, and my cock in Robin's warm, moist mouth, I felt my body starting to shake. Wendy had also managed to get herself hard once again, and had moved around in front of me, for some more oral attention.

Now here I was, the main part of a spitroast, one girl fucking me from behind, and the other fucking my mouth, with a third girl underneath of me sucking my cock. It was a situation I never dreamed I would ever find myself in, but here I was and I was definitely loving every second of it too!

Suddenly my body started shaking, and I cried out as I was struck by the strongest orgasm I had ever experienced in my life. My asshole clamped down around Taylor's cock and started milking her dry. She moaned as she pumped her load deep inside of me. At the same moment, my own cock erupted, spraying cum all over Robin's face and some of it in her mouth.

All three of us were moaning so loud, the neighbors surely had to be able to hear what we were doing. As Taylor and Robin started to calm down, I was still riding out my own orgasm, when Wendy cried out and pulled her cock from my mouth, before spraying my face with her warm sticky cum.

It was over now, all three girls were completely exhausted. They collapsed onto the floor, and I dropped down in the middle of them just as tired as they were. I found that my body was still shaking though, and my asshole still ached, while I could not seem to make myself relax. All three of my new friends cuddled up next to me, their arms draped around me and keeping me warm as I lay there between them, in shock at how fun this experience had all been.

Slowly, I started to relax and within a few minutes, the orgasm had subsided, leaving me lying there on the floor staring up at the ceiling.

Tomorrow morning I would have to call the towing company and have my car towed out of that snow pile... after that, I could probably get my brother-in-law to pick me up and drive me home. Or if I was lucky... just maybe these three beautiful women would let me stay the rest of the weekend and we could have even more fun.

If they offered, I knew I would definitely be saying yes.

12