All Comments on 'Friday Night With An Old Friend'

by sharedhousewife

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another sick husband tale

1 star sicko husband tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
this is

Crap

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 13 years ago
Interesting twist on your prior post....

I do like both the fantasy and the reality of smelling and licking a fresh fucked lover more than fisting one. But it still was a very sexy read! :)

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
1*

Queer husband that likes to see hard dicks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice

Well-written story. You succeed with the English language where most others fail. Great not to have bad writing obscure the sex.

I didn't read this as a story about a gay man and a straight wife or as the story of a cuckold. These people liked what they liked (and it was worth liking). If you're trying to understand fiction of any kind, thinking in stereotypes will get you nowhere.

Rae, Los Altos CA

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Re anon 12/31/11, Nice (signed Rae, Los Altos CA)

I could not agree more with Rae's comment!

We should try to see beyond stereotypes whether we are reading fiction or living in reality. Nothing is just black & white because there are 50 shades of gray in between.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
True

A true whore's experience. Call it what it really is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Re anons 12/31/11 & 09/09/16, same title "Nice (signed Rae...)"

People like what they like...

There are 50 shades of gray...

I can add:

To each their own.

I am a heterosexual man who loves to EAT a woman's ASSHOLE (pussy too!)

My wife plays beach volleyball. I LOVE to watch her play it in her skimpy bikinis.

I like to watch her dance with other guys. I am happy when her dancing partner presses his hard-on against her body. That inproves her self-esteem & self-

confidence.

A good friend of mine, who spends a week with us every summer, told us that it would be his job to rub in the sunscreen lotion on my wife's body. I gave him the green light. My wife nodded in agreement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
★★★★★- (5-). Donna is a keeper. Period.

:)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Excerpt from p. 1 of the story.

Quote:

... his cock was so hard it need no guiding inside and I felt so wet, I just pushed back on his cock and he fucked me with such urgency .He thrust his cock, hard and slow and like a piston. I squealed and he shoved his fingers in my mouth, and he fucked me until he spewed hot molten jizz right up inside me. He came so hard inside of me! I closed my eyes with the sweat slowly trickling down my face.

End quote.

• • •

I like stories where family friend fucks wife.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

FRIDAY NIGHT WITH AN OLD FRIEND is a five star story: 5- (4.6 = 92% = ☆☆☆☆☆-)!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous