Friday Night With An Old Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moments later, a couple walked passed with a dog, and all they saw was a half-nude couple cuddling in the summer sun underneath our large citrus tree. I sighed a deep sigh at how relaxed I felt with him sitting next to me. He rested his cheek on my hair and we daydreamed off for a while.

Later I was standing in front of the sink washing the breakfast dishes. I didn't hear my husband come in, and jumped a little as he wrapped his arms around me from behind. I smiled as I realized who it was and went back to washing. He pulled me back against him, pressing his hard cock against my ass. He started kissing the side of my neck gently, holding me tight against him. I moved my hips back and forth slowly, allowing his cock to slide back and forth across my ass. His embrace on me lightened, his hands moving to my sides, slowing moving up and down, his fingers lightly caressing my body. His lips moved upward and started kissing on my ear, sucking on the lobe. He pulled on it gently with his teeth. His hands started to lift my shirt off. Slowly he slid it up my body. I raised my arms allowing him to remove it. He reached in front of me, cupping my 36 DD breasts, massaging them. His big hands feel coarse on my hardening nipples.

He started kissing on my neck again. Then down to my shoulder. He never stopped rubbing his hard cock back and forth along my ass. His hands slid down across my stomach, his fingers barely touching my skin as he moved them lower. He started unbuttoning my shorts. As he moved his hand into my shorts, pushing my thong to the side, he sought what he desired. I pushed my ass into his hard cock, arching my back as though he would take me there. My hands reached back to his body, feeling his sides and working towards his hard cock. I started to unbutton his jeans, all the while he was playing with my pussy, making me wet. I pushed up against him as I unbuttoned him, feeling him, wanting him, knowing he will be inside me soon. My eyes closed with the desire of what I could feel of his body, and what I felt in my grasp to come. As the buttons came undone, I pulled the jeans to the side; all the while he was kissing my neck.

I pulled them to the side and moved into his boxers, feeling the head of his cock, caressing it and slowly stroking as I moved down. I moaned as I wanted him even more, now that I have felt him against me and in my hands. He continued to play with my breasts and pussy, kissing my neck from behind as I slowly turned towards him. My bare breasts pushed up against his body as I pulled him into me. He grasped my ass and lifted me towards him. I gasped in excitement, looking him in the eye, with a smirk of enjoyment of what would come. He slowly moved his hands down my sides, removing my shorts, all the while kissing me as he moved me to the counter. He lifted me onto the counter, standing in-between my spread legs. He leaned down, pressing his lips to mine, his tongue darting in and out of my mouth, probing. His hands were running up and down my thighs.

I was playing with his cock: one hand was pumping up and down the shaft, the other massaging his balls. I wrapped my legs around his back and pulled him into me as I guided his cock into my wetness. I moaned with pleasure as he entered me. I could feel his pulse through his hard cock as it was buried in me. He pulled out slowly, letting me feel every inch of him. When just the tip was left in, he thrust himself back into me so hard I could hear the cabinet doors bounce. I leaned back a little as he started ramming his cock in and out of my pussy. I reached down and rubbed my clit as his cock worked in and out of me. I could see him looking down, watching his cock pump in and out of my pussy. I rubbed my clit faster, pressing hard against it as I felt an orgasm building. His hands moved to my breasts, pinching my nipples, rolling them in between his thumb and forefinger.

I was moaning loudly with each of his thrusts. My body tensed, arching my back as my pussy quivered into orgasm. He kept fucking me hard, pounding his huge cock in and out of me. My head was bouncing off the cabinet behind me. I could see goose-bumps building on his chest. It was a sure sign that he was close to his own orgasm. I really started rubbing my clit fast, trying to cum again with him. He grunted as I felt his cock shooting hot cum deep into my pussy. The feeling of him exploding deep inside of me was enough to send me over the edge. I could feel my body tingling as I came again. I sat there staring at him, he looked totally happy, covered in sweat. I could feel his cock softening in me as he leaned forward kissing my nose. He pulled out and stepped back. I could feel all the morning's juices running out of me. I ran a finger through them and brought it to my mouth, tasting morning's pleasures! It's good to feel an old friend!

Donna

12