All Comments on 'Friend and Husband Seduction'

by SluttyBisexualGuy

Sort by:
  • 86 Comments
69stroker6969stroker69about 6 years ago
So fucking hot

That's all I can say, this story is just so fucking well written and so hot.

Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Good God, I've already cum and I'm still hard from this story... well fucking done.

OpenManOpenManabout 6 years ago
Amazing!

Long, but WELL worth it! I could practically feel it as his cock filled you up inside. That is the BEST feeling - surrendering to your inner slut and welcoming that man flesh invader... and doing so with a hot witness - wow!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

I've had this fantasy is my head for some time. Enjoyed getting off while reading this.

slavco8slavco8about 6 years ago
Great story

Love the male bisexuality... very hot

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsuckuabout 6 years ago
robbiewillsucku really like this story

yes yes yes I want there mentally being fucked by both of them.

I did want her to fuck him with a strapon cock. I did want him to say out-loud that he loved his cock, that he loved being fucked, that he is now a sissy cocksucker and now cum slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Super sexy

Makes me want to call her friend and have her husband come over for a drink or two!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Best story

That was probably the best story I've read on adultism. And I've read a lot of them. I couldn't wait to get to the next line, paragraph, situation. Kudos. I wish I could have been you in those moments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome

Excellent writing, and a HOT as hell "plot" of seduction by your friend & her husband! I'm a str8 guy, but I'll have to admit, this story made me seriously think about the "advantages" enjoyed by Bi-guys, for sure! "5 STARS, WELL DESERVED"!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My Best Dream

This superb rendering of your true-life story represents my ultimate bisexual fantasy. I have jerked off to variations of this dream all of my adult life. Thank you for craftng it so well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This was hot and a joy to read from start to finish. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellence

Wow, wow, wow, outstanding at creating the setting and actions, very exciting imagines are created. One of the best.

Bi47Bi47about 6 years ago
WOW💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

First thing thank so much for magnificent sexy story!!!!!!!!I wish I had experience something like this myself. Thanks for all the details when Dean started to fuck you, I came so hard!!!!!!!!!!!mmmmmmmmmm awesome !!!!!!!!!!!

albertaboyalbertaboyabout 6 years ago
Terrific

That was an amazing story, thanks.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 6 years ago
Ohhh!

This was exquisite.

Mmmm, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lucky

If that story is true you are one lucky man , being able to bed your dream girl and learn about guy on guy sex the same night , if ever I was that lucky.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I didn’t have a woman present when I lost my anal cherry.. I can tell you that I loved the feeling of the guys cock in my ass. It was without a doubt the best sex of my life. I was 44 when that happened and have not desired or had sex with a woman since then. In one night, I found out that I am a cum loving cock sucking fagot slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing Story!!!

I would love to get fucked like that! Super hot story. That perfectly described my fantasy of being a couple's bitch. Can't wait to read more from you.

Bottom_upBottom_upabout 6 years ago
Now that's...

HOT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Perfect

One of the hottest stories I have read on Literotica. We all wonder what it would be like to cross that line.This story fulfills that fantasy or reality. Keep up the sexy work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Flawless

this might be the best bi story on the whole damn site

northparkbinorthparkbiabout 6 years ago

Good story - very good. Needs a thorough copy-edit, but it works very well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Super hot!

This was a super hit story! One of the best on Literotica. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
EPIC

EPIC......SO SEXY AND WELL WRITTEN IM USING CAPS...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not sexy

A super hot love story to say the least. Friends fucking. Wife and I have been married for a long time. During dinner one night she tells me she wants to be with another guy. But it will be just sex. After a long talk I tell her she has my blessings. She arranges to have him over for dinner. I went to a friends house to give them alone time. I got home about midnight. His truck was still in the drive. I went into the house and I see them making out. They stop . She comes to me and tells me he wants both of us. That is what they are waiting for. I go to him and fall on my knees taking out his cock looking him in his eyes, " GIVE HER ALL SHE WANTS "! I go down on him a couple of times to get him hard . She steps over me and eased her cunt down on his cock . Wife tells me the hottest part was when I sucked his cock to get him ready. She finally figured it out. I've been sucking cock for years! She has not wanted to be with another guy since. She loves to watch me with men she brings home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Totally hot!!!

This is without a doubt the most awesome bi story I have ever read, not only on this site but anywhere. And I have read hundreds of them.

Hit every one of my personal fantasy buttons, bulls eye!

Thank you,thank you,thank you!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
gobsmacked

Absolutely the very best entanglement of three sexy totally enthusiastic and uninhibited persons I have ever read. I was constantly hard and stroking as I read it.A masterpiece.. loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Absolutely perfect

After scrolling around for a while, I'm really happy I got to found this author and his story. A total, flawless, masterpiece. I can't even describe how well you portrayed the whole situation, the emotions, the feels; it's exactly what every bi guy experiences (or wants to) and you have reflected it so damn good. It's needless to say I came real hard and had an epic time reading this great story of yours. Thanks so much for sharing, and I think it's clear I'll be checking for new stories from you, easily one of the best authors in this site and the whole web as well.

LaChienneLaChiennealmost 6 years ago
Excellent writing

Your writing is amazing. Your characters and the dialogue really capture the sort of mindset I have when I imagine myself surrendering to my inner slut and a giving in to the pleasure of being fucked by a real man (or woman with a strap on). Would love to see more gentle verbal humiliation and name calling being used, as those are definite triggers for my own submissive nature. This is really good stuff though, please keep writing more.

Dennis_TBL69Dennis_TBL69almost 6 years ago
Memories rushing back

Of my first time in a MMF with a employee in my bank, me being a ssenior retail lending officer and her boyfriend.... Bravo on this real life first time adventure in sexual freedom

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Again brilliant

Although folks keep saying this is a bi story it is clear that Johnny has been truly turned into a submissive gay slut.

It is clear that he loves a cock up his ass and will submit to anything to get it.

I doubt he will ever really get any pussy again as he has become the pussy.

markindymarkindyalmost 6 years ago
Thanks for such an honest portrayal of open, adult fun.

My first threesome experience with another man in our marital bed wasn't nearly as exotic, but your story helped my wife and I relive some of the best sex we ever had. I really wish more people could shed themselves of silly societal restraints, and truly enjoy their closest friends in the most intimate ways. It took a while for me to move beyond oral sex with another man, but after repeated pleading from my wife, I decided to give her what she so desperately wanted to see. I wish I had taken the plunge earlier. I was fortunate to experience it with a buddy who loved us both, and had no interest in making anyone feel humiliated. The tender, gentle lovemaking I share with my wife is such a contrast to the raw, powerful sex I've experienced with a man. When everyone involved simply wants to please the others in a respectful, loving way...it can be a soul-altering experience.

Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 5 years ago
Very erotic story

I would live to be seduced and taken like that, a lot of my fantasies are around finally being taken orally and anal. I already love sucking cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot

It opened his eyes to being bi-sexual, does that mean he started having sex with men on a regular basis? I image so, like his best friend a lot of straight men discover that they like cock more than her pussy. It seems he did too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!

I wish I had an old best friend like that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Truly orgasmic

First let me say that I have read a lot of stories here and this one is right at the top as being one of the hottest ones yet. Not only do you have an absolutely amazing descriptive way of taking the reader inside the eyes so they can see what you want them to you also reach inside the inner depths with the real raw passion and sexiness of the image.

I can feel myself being drawn into the setting and my cock gets hard just from the imagery. People can say what they want about the “friend” being turned gay or he may never want pussy again. I will just say I think it opened up a door to pure estacy and raw emotions that made him understand that there is nothing wrong with being truly BI. I would love to have such a friend that would take me on a journey as she did for him.

Bbcluver59Bbcluver59over 5 years ago
Another Masterpiece

I’m not sure my words would be able to do justice to how this story made me feel. This erotic retelling of Johnny’s first bisexual experience, with Arielle and Dean, sent waves of pleasure through my own body as the picture was painted of how the author’s feelings and emotions and sexuality exploded. Without a doubt, please keep sharing these stories with us. You have a wonderful way of making us want more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Jack off worthy

This is a terrific story. Its been a big fantasy of mine to experience bi sex. Loved how the story plays out. Made me wish I was in the story.

andrepkandrepkabout 5 years ago
Some like it really HOT..!

Oh, the memories... Over many years, I enjoyed thrilling, steamy encounters with my f/b, which did include his two wives (not at the same time), many of his girlfriends, and most of his eye-popping collection of dildoes and assorted sex toys (including an electric self-fucking butt plug). We also often played one-on-one - for hours! Without a doubt the kinkiest stuff we ever did was sucking each other in a 69 position... while fisting each other at the same time!

RobJasperRobJasperabout 5 years ago
Totally hot!

Wonderful writing of totally hot story….wow!

tonyl65tonyl65about 5 years ago
Very sensual

Loved the way they all were loving and tender with each other, making sure everyone was happy. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yesssssss

This made me excited in a million ways. This is the perfect night. The night of my dreams. Fuck that was amazing!

RobJasperRobJasperover 4 years ago
Incredible HOT story!

Incredible HOT story with great buildup, hot sex and terrific man-on-man action - wow! Thank you for such a turn on!

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 4 years ago
Fuck. Yes. Please.

That is exactly what I want.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot stuff!

Great story. Very hot!

hungry4femdomhungry4femdomalmost 4 years ago
Congratulations

Your story sounds like a dream cum true to me. Even more amazing is that it's real. Real freedom is being who you are, especially when you find others, who embrace and accept the real you. Congratulations

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
wow kinda how my first time bi went

loved this story so almost true to my first time

luuv2watchuluuv2watchualmost 4 years ago

Fuck me! Pure genius. Took me 3 sittings to get through. Each time I tried to edge my orgasm to end of story but just could not hold it in.

One of the best, kinkiest, cum inducing stories I've ever read here.

MMMM.

Thank you.

badsonnybadsonnyover 3 years ago
Fucking hot!

I've been reading your stories and really enjoyed them but this one really turned me on ☺️!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Although the ratings only went to 5, a 10 would have been more appropriate. Thanks for sharing, need I need to clean up the ooze.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fairness?

Fairly hot but seems unbalanced to me. What Johnny does to Arielle, Dean does to him: Arielle sucks him off, he sucks Dean off - fair. Johnny fucks Arielle but is stopped before coming, then Dean fucks him in the ass until he comes: not quite so fair. Johnny eats Arielle, shouldn't Dean suck him off? What is Johnny getting for the rest of his ass reamings?

path2ozark (not anonymous but the stupid "security code" shows six characters but the box only accepts four when I'm logged in but six for anon)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Sorry, but Ariel and Dean sound a bit too self-impressed

Ariel and Dean surely do think highly of themselves. Their self confidence crosses the line into smugness frequently. Dean's insistence on dominating other and having other men bottom for him are coping strategies to deal with aspects of his personality he would be terrified to own. There is some issue in his mind about masculinity and a repressed belief he just doesn't quite measure up.

Plenty of men and women are no doubt eager to help them work through their issues. In Mark's case it might be more accurate to say there are plenty of partners willing to be burned as torches along his path of self discovery. For now, neither husband nor wife seems very likeable if one were to meet them for the first time. Fortunately, neither love nor like is a prerequisite for great sex if the mutual chemistry ignites. Ariel and Mark sound like the great fucks you love to hate.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 3 years ago
This is the best...

...the best story on Literotica! BI far! I stroked to every word of it. And to think it's true makes it even better. I've had a polyamorous relationship with a couple and know how intense and wonderful that can be. Thank you for sharing this with me.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 3 years ago
Just have to add...

This story has it all that turns me on...hot female, pussy, cock sucking, sharing cum, getting fucked for the first time...just fabulous!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Literary Genius

I truly enjoyed this story to the fullest; your use of figurative language was fantastic, are you an English major? It was great to read a story that was vivid with details, and well organized. I consider myself bisexual,and would love to have an experience of that calibar. To bad it's so hard for us to admit our attraction and desires for the same sex; imagine how much more fulfilling our sex lives would be.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69about 3 years ago

So far, one of the best stories I've read on Literotica. Also, one of the very few that got me rock hard.. I've been bi-sexual since the age of 14. I've had numerous experiences similar to those that Dean, John, and Arielle are participating in here. However, theirs far outdoes the ones that I've participated in. I found the story to be very engaging, exciting, erotic and well written. I've read one other story by this writer and loved it as well. I guess, I now have a plethora of new entertainment to masturbate too. My sincere thanks to SluttyBisexualGuy...I'm LOL, since it occurs to me that I could adopt that name for myself.

I was sexually abused by a close male relative when I was about eight. It went on for a few years, then finally stopped. Then, at around 14, I was approached by a gay man in a public bathroom in a movie theater. I got my first blow job, and from there on it was ..."off to the races." Today, I call myself a Pan-sexual...a fairly new term I believe. From my understanding of it, it really suits me. Just for the record, my bi, or pan-sexuality was a progressive journey. After my first blow join at the cinema, I started looking for it elsewhere in public toilets and other areas (parks, dept. stores, etc), I tried different things, and loved them. After some time I began to have interest in seeing what sucking a cock was like, and I wanted to try it. I did, then, after regularly spitting out the cum from my new efforts at sucking cock, I began to realize that the taste wasn't bad at all. In. fact it was quite nice, while at the same time it gave me a sense of being a slut ... which was pleasing to me. I even got to the point of really liking it liking it. In fact, I remember once, when asked how it tasted, I compared it to enjoying fine wine. And from there it was easy to start swallowing it, and, of course, loving it. This actually led to my loving to clean cream pies from cunts that I engaged with. Next some very kind gentleman was patient with me and taught me how, with complete concentration, to get fucked with virtually no pain at all. So, little by little, I got to the point of where, as I and others would say, "I'm the real deal." I and my wife enjoyed many experiences similar to those of John, Arielle, and Dean.

Again, all in all, I loved the story.

gmb42gmb42almost 3 years ago

Well written and so very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fabulously erotic.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 3 years ago

1 st 3 parts were the best to me. most of the 4 th or last was just MM although I did cum to this but was mostly from parts 2 and 3, the seduction

cibixcibixover 2 years ago

very sexy, sweet storytelling. thank you for sharing friend. 😊

cibixcibixover 2 years ago

Still hopeful (hoping?) that this could turn into a multi-chapter story. I understand that part one was based on your experience, but the setup is perfect to take in multiple directions. Being introduced into a group of their other friends, holiday together, BDSM situation, etc... It could also be the fantasies that you imagined might happen, or based on your actual experiences?

Again tho (from my comment a few months ago), bravo, thank you for sharing this story, and wonderful storytelling skills.

pepperjacket1pepperjacket1over 2 years ago

So fucking horny sitting here with cock in hand and wanking slowly as my wife is in the bedroom watching some gardening programme, if she knew i wanked to gay anal sex most nights, i think i would be single and being fucked by guys every night of the week, the more the merrier, i so want a guy right now, and would not care if she caught me being fucked, i need a cock in me badly. Maybe two in my hole together anbd one in each hand and my moth, bliss or what.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Super hot story

DorcDorcabout 2 years ago

SBG is one of the best… very erotic story. Thank you for sharing!

joepikojoepikoabout 2 years ago

Always enjoy this gentleman’s stories. Well done.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 2 years ago

dang that was so hot. well done with a great reminisce of a new awakening

Sheep_DogSheep_Dogalmost 2 years ago

Great descriptive story! Super hot in so many ways! Could be improved by a thorough copy-editing, to be sure, but still worthy of 5 stars!

Sounding22Sounding22almost 2 years ago

My wife is Polish and Slovak, not good in bed AT all. She told me a lover before told her, that her BJs were terrible. Classless. I know! But he was spot on too. At least we got into 3 ways!

WWF/MMF men can suck 100x better. Plus she loves watching.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The best story, I’ve ever read on here. I’ve had a similar experience, so could relate, I suppose. The story was very well written! Extremely turned on!

BrendaNWBrendaNWalmost 2 years ago

Very hot and well written indeed .. I need to find a good Dean for myself to pound my pussy hard and deep .. and give him my ass too 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Curious about Dean’s rules when they play in groups ? Do they agree to follow his rules? Does he ever get flipped ?

kittenonedgekittenonedgeover 1 year ago

this is my ABSOLUTE favorite story i have EVER read!!! you, Sir, are a very skilled story teller 💜😉💜 i definitely am more turned on than i've been in a long time from this amazingly hottt story/ultimate fantasy!!! thank you...i am going to go take a bath now and think about this story 😉

DeilDeilover 1 year ago

Thanks for the story sir. This story is wonderful. It seems to be written by a man with whom my wife and I had a bisexual threesome. That's probably how the men felt, seduced by my wife and fucked by me. The difference is that they knew in advance what to expect in sex, seeing each other for the first time. And another difference - we only used alcohol to relax. And another difference - I fucked half of the boys, the other half - me.

Been_That_Done_ThereBeen_That_Done_Thereover 1 year ago

Got stuck early coming across the author's description of the heroine as looking like she been painted by a "pastoral master." Uhm ... write with words you know. I'm guessing you probably had a thought of "past master," but your use wouldn't have been very artful ;-) in this case. Read good writing and read your own writing out loud to yourself.

TartisdriverTartisdriverover 1 year ago

Oh my God that was some story. HOT. SEXY. My uncut penis drowned in its hood. Would have loved to have an experience liket his.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

SBG, yet another story by you where I wanted to be the main character… that is, in this one, YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

SBG, I’ve 100% adopted your attitude … I was you as read this incredible true story… and you’re such a professional writer … we all love your very descriptive style. 💋… I sssssooo want you! - James in Boston

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love to be fucked hard in the ass bareback as I fuck my hot wife it's a great time

stockingguy78stockingguy7811 months ago

Amazing story! You are one lucky guy.

PHUCHU2PHUCHU27 months ago

It really made me hard and I want to try the same arrangement with a couple

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I was getting so horny reading this I had to get my diiodo out and ram it up my ass. The more I read the faster I went and deeper I went. I took all 7" up my ass. I called my guy friend and we fucked all night. Then I sucked him dry. Then we switched and he sucked me good. He didn't like my cock hair in face, so I let him shave me clean in front and back. I was so hot for him.

PHUCHU2PHUCHU23 months ago

It was really super erotic and hope to experience it with my spouse some evening

WishfulVaginaWishfulVagina3 months ago

Fuck! I need to visit my female best friend and her hot husband. I need this

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I have been chosen by women twice to share their mate and bed with, and both times it became a friendship that allowed us to develop a camaraderie with each other. Not quite the same as your story, which is an epic tale, but at the same time these are my favorite sensual memories, three people taking each other around the world is a definitive must-do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSluttyBisexualGuy@SluttyBisexualGuy
7135 Followers
Fun, kinky bisexual guy in his late 20's happily married to a fellow lady-slut and generally interested in spending his time on this earth experiencing every possible sexual experience imaginable. We have, on average, fifty good years to orgasm as much as we can. Why waste ti...