Friends Helping Friends Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make me come before we go in," she whispered.

"You want me to? Here?"

"Can't think of a better place." She reached down between the seat and door and soon had the seat back motoring down into a reclined position. She rolled partway toward me, struggled out of her coat and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling her face to mine. "Kiss me and make me come before we go in, or I might not make it through dinner!"

"If you insist." I chuckled before she pressed her lips to mine.

She shifted her legs enough for me to slip my hand behind them. I could feel she had a small amount of inner labia protruding from between full, firm, outer lips. I started to stroke my fingers up and down her wet slit. The kiss only lasted a few minutes before she shifted, slipping both her 36D's out of the top of her dress to push into my face. Clearly she wanted her nipples to be sucked, which I was more than happy to do. I suspected that she'd chatted with Mandy about my preferences.

I closed my lips around one hard nipple, the evening sun shining into the car and warming us as I sucked the hard nub and stroked my fingers up and down her slit.

"Oh fuck yes," she moaned. "I love a man that knows how to treat a woman's body! "

I continued to stroke and suck her sensitive nubs, pushing her closer and closer to the climax of the orgasm that was building deep inside. "Oh yes. Make me come, lover. Make me come for you! Yes. That's it. Almost. Ohhhhhhh fuck yes. Here it comes. Right there!!!!"

I felt her whole body shake and tremble as she climaxed on my lap. She pulled her tits back and moved her face back down again to kiss me, her lips eagerly sucking mine before she pressed her tongue into my mouth. "Oh fuck yes," she whispered after pulling her lips from mine almost two minutes later. "If that's any indication of what you fuck like, I'm going to enjoy it when we get that far."

"You think we will? You don't think Mandy and I will back out of all this?"

"If I have anything to say about it, hell yes. Just maybe not tonight."

"Sorta too bad we can't do that. Right now you have me horny as hell!"

"Horny enough to put that stick under my butt into my pussy?"

"Right this second, yes."

"And if Mandy was doing the same thing to Ron? Would you let him?" When I didn't answer right away, she nodded slowly. "Ready for dinner?"

"Are you part of dinner?"

"Not exactly, but I can be desert, if you want me to be, that is."

"In that case, yes, I'm ready for dinner then."

She grinned and climbed awkwardly off my lap and out the door, her bare ass and wet pussy completely exposed to me as she did. I felt like I had an iron rod in my pants as I climbed out to join her. She hooked her arm in mine and led me to a set of stairs on the outside of the building. It looked more like a factory than a restaurant. We entered through the door at the top of the steel mesh staircase, stepping into a drastically different, not factory looking, change in decor.

"May I help you?" a twenty-something year old young woman in a microskirt that didn't reach quite far enough down her body to cover her pussy, which was clad in a pair of translucent panties, and a bikini style top that barely covered her nipples and almost none of her young, firm, C cup boobs. The hostess station she was standing next to, allowed me to see all of this, and the curtain behind it made sure that my attention was definitely on her rather than what I suspected was the restaurant behind it.

"Ellie Callendar."

"Yes, miss Callendar. We've been expecting you. Your table for two is ready. This way please!."

She led us through the curtain partition and I realized this was a completely different place than I'd expected. The restaurant was long and narrow, with a row of floor to ceiling windows along the long wall. The windows overlooked what looked like a strip club on the ground floor. There was the typical stage with two silver poles surrounded by an array of small tables and chairs. Onstage was a fair-skinned woman with long, black hair, hanging and twirling her nearly naked body upside down around one of the silver poles. Her long, black hair flew wildly as she flipped herself back upright, and then proceeded to do a split on the stage in front of several men sitting close to it.

"Interesting place to eat," I said as I turned back to Ellie, realizing that there was a bit of a floor show up here as well, with the servers only partially dressed, and one naked except for a pair of high heels.

"More than you might realize. You lay the tip on the table to start and the bigger the tip, the more your server will show."

"That is a bit unusual," I said as I sat down. "Not that many of them are wearing all that much to start with." I added as a topless black girl, that couldn't be more than twenty made her way towards us.

"Good evening. My name is Nichole, I'll be your server tonight. Can I get you started with some drinks?"

I knew I was there to pay attention to Ellie, but I couldn't help but see the action on the floor below us. Even that became secondary when Ellie laid $60 on the table and asked Nichole to remove her panties for me, which she did, turning toward Ellie, her butt pushing toward me as she bent over. She worked the nearly see through panties down her legs, her black pussy fully on display, as she stayed bent over to work the panties over her long spike heels. The next time she came to the table, another $60 encouraged Nichole to open my pants and pull out my dick, which she stroked several times before walking away.

"I didn't think that kind of thing is legal in a strip club." I said softly as I watched Nichole's bare ass walk away.

"Strip club's down there. Up here, well, let's just say that the rules are a bit different."

"Just how far do you plan on having her go?"

"That's about as far as I've seen any girl here go. Not that I suspect you'd mind if she wrapped something else around it. But this is more of a restaurant, rather than a bordello."

"Why all this?"

"Because I haven't seen that package that your wife keeps bragging about, and the first time I see it, I want it to be every bit as hard as it can be."

"Well it definitely is right now."

"Good. Stand up for me."

"Here?"

"Bashful?"

"A little."

"Then how about a little incentive?" She began to undo the buttons on the front of her dress, spreading the material apart to expose her bare tits. She stood up and let the dress slide down so she was standing in front of me naked, except for her shoes. "Your turn."

"They don't mind you doing that?"

"Does it look like it? Nichole is waiting too, I think she wants another look too!"

"I don't believe I'm doing this," I said as I pushed my chair back. I took a breath and stood up, my dick sticking out at her.

"Push those down a bit more for me."

I pushed my pants farther down so she could see all she wanted. I felt someone behind me, and then felt a hand slide around me and grasp my rock-hard dick.

"Damn yes," I heard her whisper as she stroked me. "That's a nice-sized cock."

"Thanks, I think. But you playing with it is making me damn horny!" I breathed feeling both turned on and a bit bashful now that ladies at other tables that were staring at my haron.

"I think that was her intent," Ellie said with a crooked little grin.

I removed Nichole's hand and sat back down, feeling very embarrassed as Nichole stood behind me rubbing my shoulders. "I'll bring your food if you're ready."

"I think we are now," Ellie said.

When she brought our plates out, we were still basically sitting there naked. Well, Ellie was naked except for her shoes, and my pants were down to my knees. Nichole made sure I got a very good look at her completely shaved pussy, both when she brought our food and the several other times she checked our table, going so far as setting one foot on the edge of my chair to make sure I got a really good look.

I paid the food bill and Ellie dropped an additional twenty on the table along with a small note from her clutch that had her phone number on it. "What? I was kind of thinking she might be fun to have over some time. I know you wouldn't mind trying her out, and I'm sure Ron would love her as well."

"And it doesn't bother you that he'd be having sex with her?"

"I'd prefer I was part of it, but no, because I'm sure Ron will repay the favor somewhere down the line," she said as she buttoned the last of her dress.

We walked out to the car and she unlocked the passenger door. I opened it and before I could get in, she reached around me and pulled me back against her. "Are you as turned on as I am?"

"I'd bet I am."

"I promised Mandy no sex, but we didn't exclude oral sex. We still have a little time. How would you like to let me suck you off? You can return the favor if I do a good job."

"You want me to do that? Out here?"

"I'd much rather have you bend me over the fender and fuck my brains out, but I promised Mandy I wouldn't. So how about it?" she asked as she began undoing my belt. In only a few moments she had my pants pulled down to my thighs and turned me around. "Fuck yes. Both Mandy and Jen said you had a fantastic dick. I'm inclined to agree even before I slide it in me."

"Nothing special," I groaned she squatted down in front of me and closed her lips around my hard-on. "Oh damn!"

She groaned something I couldn't understand as she began sliding her hand and lips along my engorged shaft. Her hot mouth teased me as she slid it on and off my shaft, her hand following along, sliding and twisting as she did. "Shit, you're good at this," I moaned more loudly than I intended. "I'm gonna come damn fast with you doing that."

"Good. Sooner you do, sooner I get your face between my legs."

"I don't think you're going to have to wait any longer," I groaned moments before my body jerked. I felt the surge of cum flow up my over-excited shaft and into her mouth in a powerful gush. She groaned in pleasure as my body continued to buck and jerk nearly a dozen times, pumping what felt like a massive load into her hot mouth. Only when I'd begun to soften did she pull her mouth off and my pants up.

"Your turn." She grinned as she took my hand and pulled me to the hood of the car. She sat onto it, spread her long coat and then lifted and spread her legs while she leaned back, exposing her pussy to me, as well as the patrons coming and going from the club.

"It doesn't bother you to be exposed like this?"

"Not as long as you make me come, I don't. It just makes me even hornier to know I'm being watched when I come."

"If you say so."

"Trust me, I do!" She pulled the skirt up to completely expose herself below the waist.

"Come on, sweetheart. Make me come."

I lowered my face between her legs and looked closely at her pussy. It looked even better than it had in the club. Her soft lips protruded from between her full round, lightly tanned lips. There wasn't a single tan line on her body that I could see, making me think about how she would look lying out naked, or more probably in a tanning bed. She reached down with one hand and used her fingers to spread herself, exposing her deep, pink depths. I leaned the rest of the way down and slowly licked up her slit.

"Oh yes. That's what I want. Make me come baby!" I flicked my tongue across her hard little clit, drawing a gasp from her. "Oh fuck yes!"

I stroked my tongue slowly up her pussy again, wishing I could just drive my cock into her sexy pussy. Instead, I pushed a finger into her, and then a second. I pushed them in and out quickly as I concentrated on her clit with my tongue, wanting to make her come every bit as much as she had given me. She began to squirm on the hood, moaning and drawing attention to us, not that she seemed to care.

"Fuck yes. Make me come, baby. Make me come all over your face!"

It only took a few more minutes and her legs, still held high and apart, began to shudder and shake. I felt her pussy start to leak her juices heavily, drooling out of her and down my wrist to drip on the car hood. "Shit yes!" she cried as her trembling legs turned to whole body shudders. "YES!" she screamed out as her body jerked and I felt her pussy gush juices out onto my chin. I continued to lick and tease her until she pushed my face away. "Enough. Oh god, enough!"

I straightened up and pulled her skirt down to cover her as she lowered her legs. She pushed up and wrapped herself, arms and legs both, around me, pulling us together in a wet, sexy embrace. The show over, the couples and single men that had stopped to watch us began leaving as we kissed. After a few minutes she broke the kiss and pushed me back. Once we were in the car, she pulled out her phone and looked at it for a moment before twisting in her seat to look at me.

"Alright, question: did you enjoy this?"

"Yeah, I did."

"Would you do it again if you could?"

"Definitely!"

"You should know, Mandy and Ron were doing the same thing while we were doing it. How does that make you feel?"

I paused a second and thought. "So he was doing what we were? He made her climax on the hood of the car?"

She looked at her phone a moment and then nodded.

"He did. I won't say where. You'll have to ask her, but it was part of what she and I agreed to do, including giving him head in the parking lot. Does that change how you feel?"

"It was her idea?"

"I made suggestions, but she agreed. She also agreed that you could call it off now, no questions asked."

"I get the feeling you and she have been talking about this a while."

"A few months. When Jen asked her to do what you guys did, she was surprised to say the least, but since she'd already been thinking about something like that, well, it made sense to try and see how it felt to be naked in front of Bob. When she told me I was kinda shocked she'd gone that far without talking to you about any of this. And then she had Jen making out with you, she handled that okay too. When you suggested having sex with Jen, I guess it was the perfect way to try and see how it felt. She said it wasn't as bad as she thought it'd be, so we thought it was time for the next step. She's worried that you might not be as comfortable with another man being with her as she was with you being with Jen."

"I see. So, step one, see if I can handle finding out she gave another guy a blow job and him giving her a climax, right?"

"Something like that. So how do you feel about it?"

"I knew she was going on a date with Ron, and that she'd be going without underwear. As a guy I know what I'd do. I guess I was just trying not to think about it too much."

"You'd have done just exactly like we did. And Ron is every bit the gentleman you are, if you know what I mean."

I nodded."So what's step two?"

"Seeing her being playful with Ron."

"How are you doing that?"

"We're all still under the no sex rule, so if you're still game, we'll go join them at a dance club. You can see as little or as much as you want this way and you don't have to worry about watching him have sex with her."

"And if I say no?"

"Then we go home and so do they."

I sat for a few moments. "Why not."

She picked up her phone from her lap and texted "GO" to her husband. After putting the phone away, she started the car and pulled out of the parking lot.

It was called the rodeo club. Obviously, a honky-tonk club. I walked in with Ellie on my arm, drawing quite a few looks. She was a gorgeous woman, considerably younger than me, wearing a dress that showed a lot of assets, even with her coat still hanging on her shoulders. We walked in the front doors of the club and stood facing a large fenced ring in the middle of the massive room, with one of those huge mechanical bulls in the middle of the ring. Instead of a cowboy wannabe on it, there was a very busty woman desperately trying to keep hold. The operator of the bull was making it move up and down in choppy little jerks, the bouncing trying to dislodge her boobs from the top of her dress, while she tried desperately to keep them from bouncing out and her falling off. While she was having some success keeping her breasts in her dress, she was unable to hold the rope to stay on the bucking beast, and keep her skirt from riding up, at the same time. The result was that her skirt had ridden well up toward her waist, the tiny white panties she had on as visible as her completely exposed butt cheeks.

To the left of the bull ring was a large dance floor where a significant number of people were doing some kind of line dance. To the right was a smaller dance floor that had couples close dancing. Ellie led me toward the right as the young lady on the bull tumbled off, her legs sticking in the air, displaying the minuscule patch of cloth partly covering her pussy. I let Ellie lead me to a table where we took off our coats and hung them on the chair backs. There were a number of young ladies in skimpy western shirts and skirts carrying trays of drinks. One stopped at our table after delivering her tray to another table.

"What can I get for ya, darlin'?"

"How about a couple Michelob lights." I suggested.

"Can do, honey. Back in a minute," she said as she turned to saunter away."

We looked around the dance floor and the club. Another woman had climbed onto the mechanical bull. This one was a bit younger and not quite as busty. The tiny dress she had on kept riding up her thighs as the operator bounced and jiggled her to keep her off balance. I looked across the dance floor and enjoyed the view of quite a few good looking women. That's when I noticed her. She wore a relatively tight fitting, cream-colored, western dress. The material was thin enough that I thought I could see her areola faintly through the top, the creamy mounds wiggling tantalizingly as she moved. The top four buttons of the dress were undone, allowing a significant amount of her creamy breast to flash into view. Her long, brown hair bounced and flew as she danced almost up against the man in front of her. His arm was around her waist and I stared at them as he pulled her to him, his hand sliding up to cup one of her breasts as she ground her pelvis against him. The smile on her face made it clear to anyone interested, that she was enjoying herself and his attentions.

"See something you like?"

"My wife!" I answered Ellie.

The waitress came back with our drinks and I paid for them. After a drink, Ellie suggested we dance. She pressed herself to me and wrapped both arms around my neck. It took a minute to get coordinated with her movements, it'd been so long since I'd danced. But she took it in stride and we were soon moving together, her pelvis pressing against the hard-on in my pants. She worked us slowly toward Mandy and Ron, close enough for us to see each other. I could see one of his hands under her skirt as they danced, which was a little surprising. But even more so was her hand pressed against the bulge in the front of his pants, her hand stroking up and down, rubbing her palm against his dick.

"So, here's the game," Ellie whispered to me, moving one arm from behind my neck to reach down and rub her hand on my rock-hard shaft. "We're twinsies. Anything she does, I do. Anything she lets him do, like undoing those buttons, you get to do. Anything you do to me, is permission for him to do to her. Simple!"

"You really want me to do that? Whatever he's doing?"

"Anything he's doing, he's asked to do or has been asked to do, knowing you'd be seeing it and doing it to me."

"Alright. Here goes," I said, sliding one hand from where it rested on her firm, round butt. I slid it up between us and began working on the buttons of her dress. They were a little farther apart than the ones on Mandy's dress, and by the time I had four undone, I could look right down into the top of her dress and see her erect nipples. After undoing the buttons, I slid my hand down her body and slipped my fingers between two buttons on the skirt, sliding my fingers between her legs to tease her pussy lips.