Friends Helping Friends Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm. What a wonderfully bad boy," s he whispered just louder than the music, pressing her palm harder against my hard dick, and then her lips to mine. We danced, more or less, and made out while we did. She periodically turned us so that I didn't have any trouble seeing my wife doing similarly. She seemed to be taking cues from Ellie now instead of the other way around. It was pretty obvious to me that the two of them were getting each other very turned on.

"You know what I want to do?" Ellie asked with a grin.

"What's that? Fuck?"

"I want to ride that bull!"

I looked at her a little surprised. "If you want." I ageed before I realized that what she did, Mandy did.

"I do! Mandy! Come on we're going bull riding!"

"Wait? What?" Mandy exclaimed as Ellie walked through the crowd between them and took hold of her hand, pulling her away from Ron and his grip.

"Perfect opportunity for what I know you really wanna try." she said, pulling my wife from her husband. The two disappeared into the crowd, leaving Ron and myself to make our way to the rail around the large padded area containing the bull. I wasn't at all sure what to expect from either of them. Seeing my wife in that dress, partly unbuttoned, and how much it showed, was, well, surprising. In all our years together, I never once suspected she'd go out without underclothes. Hell, the only dresses she ever wore without a bra were her wedding dress and the gowns she wore to our daughter's weddings. But here she was, bra and pantyless, having just danced with, or should I say just groped by another woman's husband. Now she was headed to the big mechanical bull, not something suited for a short skirt, even with underwear on, nor a half open dress top with no bra. It didn't take much imagination to know what was going to happen even before she awkwardly climbed onto the bull.

The operator was well skilled. He started out with long, rolling tilts that slid her butt back and forth on the bull's back, slowly working the skirt from under her bare buttocks. She had one hand on the rope and the other trying desperately to pull the front of the skirt down over her bare pussy. The operator knew his business and changed the motion, tilting the bull's head down so she slid toward the rope, allowing her to somewhat cover her pussy with the same hand that was holding the rope. He started bouncing the bull's rear end up and down in short, hard, jerking bounces, timed to make her butt bounce up and down on the bull, the bouncing well-timed to make her big tits bounce wildly in the dress top. Her left hand left her skirt to try and hold her big boobs from bouncing out the top of the half-undone dress. The operator had to be grinning to himself as he started to alternate the motions, making her choose whether to cover her now-exposed pussy, or keep her tits from bouncing into view. In the end she chose to alternate, which allowed her tits to bounce out of the top while she was trying to cover her exposed crotch and then attempting, unsuccessfully, to tuck them back in while her pussy was once again on full display.

The operator knew exactly where he had her, fully exposed, top and bottom. He started to twist the bull back and forth, making it hard for her to hold on and not fall off, leaving her no choice but to hang on with both hands. Back and forth, he twisted her, finally tossing her off the side of the bull in a slow-motion roll that sent her to the mat with her legs sticking in the air, spread wide, creating one hell of a view for the lucky guys near the rail on that side.

I should have been upset. I should have felt embarrassed for her. I should have been bothered by what the patrons had seen. But all I could do was stand and stare, in total shock, at my wife as she tried to cover herself and put her big tits back into the dress. "Jesus," I whispered to myself as I watched her finally get up and walk to the rail and meet Ron. I caught her glance at me before leaning over the rail and kissing Ron firmly on the lips. She broke the kiss and walked back to where she'd entered the pit to collect her shoes.

I watched Ron make his way toward her, thinking about going after them. I wasn't at all sure what I was going to do, but I felt like I needed to do something! I mean, I was her husband! I was supposed to stop her from doing that kind of thing, right?

The only thing that stopped me was seeing a barefoot Ellie walking toward me. She walked up to the rail and grabbed the front of my shirt. She pulled me partway over the railing and pressed her lips to mine. She kissed me firmly, allowing the kiss to soften as a few guys whooped almost as loud as they had watching my wife on the bull. She pulled away and grinned. "It was her choice."

I stared at her as she stepped back, that grin still on her face. "Can I borrow this?" she asked the cowboy a few guys down from me wearing a cowboy hat. She took his hat and put it on her head as she walked toward the bull. She managed to hoist herself up onto it, not bothering to even put her skirt under herself. She grabbed the rope and nodded to the operator with one hand in the air and the other holding the rope. The operator started with long, rocking motions, twisting the bull slowly to give everyone a good view of the sexy woman sitting on the bull. He quickly switched to those short, choppy strokes, bouncing both boobs out of her dress in short order. She made no attempt to cover them or put them back, which pleased the guys watching.

Her tits, like my wife's, bounced and flew wildly on her chest as the operator worked the mechanical bull. I could see Ellie's bare ass bouncing up off the bull as the ride became more and more erratic. A guy near me realized she was bare-bottomed and quickly clued his buddies in which drew growing cheers. As I watched, the fifth button down popped off her dress, exposing even more of her. She looked down at herself, realizing what happened, and lowered the hand she had been holding in the air. The operator assumed she was trying to fix herself and thought he'd help, easing the bucking of the bull for a few moments. Instead, she undid the remaining three buttons. The dress flew apart and she was completely exposed to everyone watching. I had no doubt that with the number of phones out, this was headed to the internet! The operator apparently decided that Ellie had shown the world enough, and it took less than 30 seconds for him to send the mostly naked woman flying off the bull.

She stood up, walked to the guy she borrowed the hat from, her dress still hanging completely open, put his hat back on his head, and pulled his face down to kiss him. As she kissed him, he reached out and grabbed both her tits, squeezing the soft orbs with no objection from her. She finished the kiss and released his face and stepped back out of his grasp. She thanked him and then made him jealous as hell by coming over to me, climbing onto the fence, facing me, spread her legs and pulled me to her for a very long, wet kiss, her dress completely open down the front as she pulled me against her.

"Let's go get my boots!" she said once she broke the kiss. I pulled her to me, and her butt off the fence rail, and she slid down my front until she could stand. She took half a step back and stood there, fixing her dress, seeming to be completely at ease with what she was showing the whole time. Finally she took her clutch from my hand and pulled out her phone. "Still game to dance some more?" She asked, looking up at me after reading something on her phone.

"Is there a reason I shouldn't be?"

"After Mandy's display, we weren't sure you wouldn't want to take her straight home."

"She wanted to do that, show off like that, didn't she?"

"She didn't know how it would happen, or when, but she told me that if I came up with a way, she was game."

"It was her choice. If she ends up on the internet with her tits bouncing around. I guess it's her choice too. I just wouldn't have ever guessed that she'd do any of this."

"Does it upset you?"

"Some."

"Why?"

"Because there's like a million times I've suggested we do things a little riskier, and been shut down cold. But here she is, doing these things for another man."

Ellie was quiet a few moments, looking at my face, into my eyes, almost as if she were trying to read what I was thinking. "I can see how that could make you feel resentful. Is there anything she's asked you to do you refused?"

"I've always tried to please her any way I can. So not really."

"Anything you ever wanted to ask her to do but were afraid to?"

"I can think of a couple."

"Any we can do here?"

"Maybe, if you're daring."

"So? Let's hear it."

"Since you're panty-less I dare you to pull my dick out while we're dancing and put it between your legs."

"Ohhhh, you are daring! Does that include into my pussy?" she asked watching me nod.

"I wish. Isn't that out of bounds for you and me for tonight though?"

"But she'd refuse to do it if you asked, right?"

"Without a doubt."

"Then maybe this is your lucky night. She agreed that any request you made of me, she'd have to do it also. But since I can't accommodate it, maybe we can arrange for her to. We don't want you going away feeling resentful. Come on." We went and got her boots and then walked to the floor where Mandy was dancing again with Ron. She whispered something to Ron, who nodded and then something to my wife. She looked past Ellie to me and then back at Ellie. She shook her head slowly, Ellie whispering something else that got an even more energetic shake.

Mandy finally closed her eyes and nodded reluctantly. "One dance." She said as she reached for the front of her dress. She undid the bottom three buttons and stepped up to me. "You really want me to do this?"

"Are you afraid to? After what you just flashed at the whole place?"

"That wasn't on purpose."

"That's not how I hear it." I answered her. "According to Ellie you wanted to flash the world.

"Not exactly. What I agreed to was flashing my boobs, not everything."

"Maybe you needed to choose a different wardrobe then."

"Actually it wasn't my choice. It's Ellie's. Including what I'm not wearing."

"Oh. I think I'm starting to see a theme here." I nodded quietly.

"Let's get it over with," she said as she stepped closer to me. Her hands went to the front of my pants as she pressed herself to me. "You better hold me so we don't come apart."

I put my hands on her hips as she started to try and work my rigid dick out of my pants. "We don't have to do this then, not if you don't want to."

"No. you asked, I have to honor any request you make."

"No matter what it might be?"

"Pretty much."

"If I told you to drop your dress right now?"

"Don't, please." She said, suddenly concerned that I might just ask exactly that.

"I won't." I could feel her get my dick out of my pants, finally, and then felt my head slip between her thighs. She was trying awkwardly to push my engorged head up into the entrance to her depths, without much success. I squatted a little until I felt my head slip between her sopping wet lips. I pushed up into her, her hands reaching for me and pulling our chests together as she moaned deeply. "Holy shit. I can't believe how turned on this is making me right now."

"Yeah, I know what you mean," I agreed as we tried to look like we were dancing, the motion working my shaft in and out a couple short inches. Fucking her on a dance floor was a fantasy that I never expressed to her, and never expected to actually fulfill. But here I was, my dick sliding in and out of her pussy as we danced with other couples on the dance floor. I could feel the mental enjoyment and the physical sensation pushing me towards a very quickly approaching climax. I groaned and did my best to not unload in my wife, sure that if I did I'd never hear the end of it. She'd never forgive me for leaving her with my cum leaking down her legs in public. So I held myself back, trying to make it through the whole song without losing it. I felt and heard her moan, her face buried into my neck as we moved. Her body began to tremble and she stopped moving. I could feel her whole body trembling as her lips kissed my neck wetly.

"Shit I'm coming," she whispered softly as she stood still, her legs and arms trembling as we held each other.

"Yeah. I can tell," I breathed over the sound of the music. She moved her legs slightly, rocking her trembling, squeezing, pussy on my dick, sliding me in and out several inches. "Oh god, honey. You don't wanna do that."

"No? You do. That was the idea, wasn't it?"

"Yeah, but you keep doing that and I'm gonna come."

"I know. She said you were upset that I was doing stuff I'd never do with you. Well here's something I'd never do with anyone but you!" She worked her hips a little more. Anyone watching would know damn well we weren't dancing. But I didn't care at that point. I closed my eyes and pulled her chest tighter to me as my body jerked and I pumped a gush of cum into her. My body jerked and spasmed, over and over, flooding her pussy with shot after shot of cum. We stood together and rocked side to side for several minutes until my dick slipped from her. She moved her lips to mine and kissed me softly. "Take me home and make love to me."

"Gladly."

Turned out Ron had to drive us home, since neither of us drove, the two of us making out in the back seat all the way home. Unsurprisingly, by the time we got to our house we had both managed to get each other out of everything we had on. We ran through the chilly night air to the house, carrying our clothes and coats, hoping none of the neighbors were watching. We fell into bed laughing like a couple teenagers, and ended up making love twice before we fell asleep in each other's arms.