All Comments on 'Friends Helping Friends Ch. 05'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
WoodencavWoodencav3 months ago

Wow that was awesome. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

oldsage_1oldsage_13 months ago

That was HOT! Even my Texans can't write them any hotter than that. Wow! I'm glad I got rid of all the cigarettes in the house years ago! I could sure use a smoke right now!

Hard to wait for the next episode. And I may still be! LOL!

Well done indeed!

Cheers

SAGE

Sex4lf57Sex4lf573 months ago

I absolutely love that the series has now crossed over to the Incest/Taboo category! Five stars and a favorite point!

photokenphotoken3 months ago

Great story adding incest is very creative. Christmas a family orgy?

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now3 months ago

Wild and hot!

Love it.

collin4xxxcollin4xxx3 months ago

Loved it. Really love to read about him having impregnated both his daughter and her girlfriend, and seeing what kind of new family dynamics they might create, with two more young ‘fertile’ wives in the family.

besolmanbesolman3 months ago

This really warrants a 6, great build up - many thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Amazing series, more please ......

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is one of your hottest stories ever and deserves numerous chapters,

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I really try and overlook most small mistakes but you seriously need to either proof-read much better or get an editor/proof-reader to go over your work. the amount of mistakes in this story seriously detracts from what is other wise a good tale. I think you owe it to yourself to look into this matter. 3 stars on an other wise 4 star story.

OGHMNWOGHMNW3 months ago

Jack’s is obviously a mature STUD! The way all the women want to experience him. The count is up to 6 I believe. Mandy obviously has awakened her Peak Sexual Maturity and is wanting to make up for a vanilla life style after marrying Jack. Jack’s moral values are being shamed by all this. Thank You and looking forward to reading all of the remaining chapters of this Hot Erotic Story!

FillDirtWantedFillDirtWanted3 months ago

Hey dad, at least use a condom. Has the wife created a monster?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

His wife had a breast reduction from DD to D.

Baqfid12Baqfid122 months ago

When I thought the story couldn’t get any better….

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

story TAGS