Friends Helping Friends Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If she wanted me to enjoy it, why not? I walked along the racks of items until I found something I just couldn't refuse. I took it off the rack and immediately wanted to see my wife in this outfit more than any other. She took the hanger from me and grinned. "You have incredible taste. If I win, you sure you want to spend this much on me?"

"If you win, it'll be worth it. But I will add one stipulation. If you win, I get to have you the first time in nothing but that, and maybe your stockings and heels."

"Deal!" She grinned. She took my hand and pulled me along to the back of the store where the changing rooms were. She had me stand against the end of one of the racks that was facing the small changing area, which consisted of small, curtained changing rooms all facing a single aisle. The rooms were set side by side so the curtained cubicles faced a blank wall. No men peeking into the changing rooms with that setup, unfortunately. She walked into the room with the outfit on a hanger. I was confident that she hadn't pulled the curtain more than half closed, though I wasn't sure if it was meant to be an invitation or not. Either way, I wasn't comfortable walking into the changing area. In only a couple very short minutes she stepped out of the changing room wearing nothing but the outfit and her stockings and shoes, just as I had suggested.

She looked ravishing in the red outfit. The leather- looking material was laced together up the front from where it hugged her stomach and waist tightly, all the way up to the bottom of her breasts. There was a bare strip of creamy white skin behind the laces, exposing her little belly button and its piercing. The outfit had a total lack of material over her breasts and below her hips leaving all her special bits completely exposed. She slowly walked toward me, one foot crossing the other in an exaggerated runway walk you'd expect from a super model. She walked the length of the dressing cubicles and then out of the dressing area, her pussy and tits completely exposed. She stepped toward me, reached one arm out to loop around my neck, the other hand moving to my crotch. She pressed her tits to my chest and her lips to mine in a very hot, wet kiss while she let her other hand undo the belt and front of my pants. I felt her push my pants down, and felt them slide all the way to my ankles as her lips sucked on mine in the hot erotic kiss.

"Fuck, I'm so god damn turned on now," she whispered, her lips inches from mine. "I almost wish I could walk down the mall in this. It feels so fucking naughty standing here kissing you like this."

"Uh, yeah," was all I could mumble as she brushed her lips against mine again and started to stroke my cock between us. She let the kiss end slowly, softly, and then she stepped back, still holding my dick. She gave it a squeeze and then released it. She turned around to face away from me and then bent over, her hands touching the floor in front of her, in spite of her high heels. She wiggled her butt side to side, displaying her clearly wet pussy for me, practically inviting me to take my still-exposed dick and just push it in. She wiggled her hips for several seconds before she straightened up and walked slowly back into the changing room.

"Jesus," I heard a guy behind me whisper. "If you don't get that for your wife, I'm going to fucking get it for mine!"

"Yeah, she looks pretty hot, doesn't she?" I asked without looking back.

"You going to stand there with your dick hanging out all day? I know you didn't pull it out, but I don't think you should just stand there like that," a woman said only a few feet away from me as she paused her walk toward the changing rooms. "And don't think I'm going to display myself like that, honey!"

I shook my head in surprise and then rolled my eyes as I realized she wasn't talking about showing it off to me when the guy behind me groaned. "Didn't cross my mind."

"The hell it didn't," she said as she stepped into a changing room and closed the curtain. I bent down to get my pants and pulled them back up.

"How do you get your wife to do that?" he whispered behind me.

"I don't know. She isn't my wife."

"Holy shit! No shit?"

"No shit. Just a friend that's helping me do some shopping for my wife."

"God I need some friends like that!"

We stood silently for another minute or so before Janice came back out, wearing the sexy little tube dress again. She walked up top me, pressed her body against mine and her lips to mine again in a soft kiss. "Ready?"

"Oh yeah." I breathed.

She smiled and hooked her arm in mine. "Let's just go ahead and get this now. Even if you don't win you need to take it home and put it under the tree for Mandy."

"I couldn't agree more. You know, you had something of an audience."

"I had quite an audience. I don't think there was anyone in the store NOT looking at me by the time I walked back to the changing room. Even the women that were trying to look like they weren't looking, were looking." She whispered as we approached the checkout. The young lady behind the register gave Janice a frown before I set the sexy red bustier on the counter. It was going to be worth every penny of the ninety plus dollars.

Janice looked the little sales girl up and down before whispering, "You know, you'd look pretty hot in that, too. I wouldn't mind if you wanted to try it on and show us."

"I'd almost be tempted, but we're not allowed," she whispered back. "Actually, I wasn't supposed to let you do what you did, but I just pretended I didn't notice."

"Too bad. If you'd have come over to stop me you'd have caught my friend here with his hard-on sticking out. It would have been worth the trip."

She leaned toward the counter and looked down at the bulge in my pants. "Maybe it would have," she said with a grin. "But we're not allowed to do that either."

"Too bad," Janice said softly as the young woman swiped my card in the machine. We waited for the process to finish and then she put the bustier in a bag and handed it and the receipt to me. Janice took the receipt from me. "Can I borrow your pen?" she asked the sales girl.

"Sure," she said, handing it over.

Janice tore the bottom of the receipt off and wrote a phone number on it, which I assumed was hers, and handed it to the young woman. "If you get off work and decide you want to try it on, let me know. I'm sure my husband and I can arrange it." The young woman blushed as she took the slip from Janice and hadn't stopped blushing as we walked out of the store.

"You're horrible," I whispered.

"Why? Tell me you wouldn't mind watching her take off her clothes and put that on?"

"Alright, I won't tell you."

"Because you would."

"I would," I agreed.

"Good. Now, where should we look for some dresses for your wife?" She led me to a few clothing stores and we looked at a number of things. She agreed to try a couple on, but the stores were all much too busy to play any games, which I found quite disappointing. After an hour and a half and three stores, all I had managed to do was pull her panties down partway, leaving them there of course, and play with her pussy under her skirt. Even then, I got an extremely dirty look from another woman about my age. She clearly didn't think I should be doing what I was doing, let along to someone much younger than myself. If she only knew!

The fourth store we tried had a mix of men's and women's clothes, but what I found most interesting was that the changing rooms were all along one wall, and they were unisex, with hard doors rather than curtains. As a result, it took nothing for us to sneak into a single changing room, me with a pair of pants, for an excuse, and Janice with two dresses I wanted her to try on. The changing room had mirrors on two walls and a bench on the third. I sat on the bench and watched her strip and try on the two dresses, one at a time, while I sat with my pants around my knees, slowly stroking my hard-on to tease her.

"Do you want me to try that on, too?" she whispered in case someone else could hear.

"I wouldn't mind," I whispered back.

She grinned and, with her dress off so she had on just her stockings, heels and her thong, she turned her back to me and bent over. She reached between her legs and grasped my dick. I stifled a groan as she pushed her hot, wet pussy down my shaft, her depths dripping wet. She held her hand over her mouth and began to lift and lower her butt, pushing her pussy up and down my shaft. Jesus, she was so tight and hot. I looked in the mirror and was able to watch her tits swinging as she moved, working me in and out of her depths in long, slow strokes. Up and down, her ass went, sliding herself on me until her bare cheeks slapped ever so lightly against my thighs.

I wondered how many times I'd wished Mandy would do something like this, and then suddenly wondered if she was doing it now with Greg? The thought didn't help things much and suddenly I found my own orgasm fading. Janice must have felt it too and slowed her strokes, finally pulling off of me with a loud slurp.

She turned around and sat on my lap sideways, wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled our faces together. "What's wrong?" she whispered.

"Nothing."

"Uh uh. Doesn't work that way. I could FEEL you lose your hard-on in the middle of what we were doing. That isn't nothing."

"It just all of a sudden hit me. Mandy always said no to anything like this, but now, is she is doing this right now with your husband but never would with me?"

"If I know Greg, he'd definitely try. Would she let him? I can't answer that. I'm sorry."

"Yeah. Me too. I don't think I like either of those dresses. Lets see what else we can find."

She nodded and got off my lap. I fixed my pants as she pulled on her dress. We hung the dresses and pants on the re-stock rack and then left, both of us carrying our coats and bags. We visited two more stores and found one dress that I liked. That brought the gift total to thee dresses for the night, not including the bustier. As we shopped Janice tried to get my mind back on the game, but it just didn't seem to be happening. Finally, she stopped and got out her phone. She typed a message to her husband and waited for a reply. She turned her phone to me to read while she and her husband traded messages.

"Did you win yet?"

"I won before we even got out of the lingerie shop, but not the way I wanted."

"Wouldn't let you in?"

"No. She came with me just touching her while she modeled the outfit. I guess I got her too excited on the way, and then standing mostly naked in the store was a lot for her. "

"How did you do that?" She typed.

"Getting her to ride all the way to the mall naked. "

"Remember the first time you had me do that?"

"Oh do I, the car smelled like sex for weeks! "

"What did happen?" I asked her softly as she was typing her next reply.

"Still shopping for me?" she typed before she whispered to me, "He kept playing with my pussy at this stoplight and this truck driver was looking right down into the car while he did. I got so turned on, I squirted all over the windshield!"

"Oh damn." I chuckled. "Seriously?"

"Oh yeah. Definitely," she said before his reply came back.

"Yes, she looks really good in a lot of dresses. Hard to believe she's over fifty. She has a killer body, just like you. It's hard to settle on only one or two. I've got one more stop I want to try on the way home, so we're headed out of the mall. "

"I bet I know where you're going." She said as she typed.

"Awwww. Don't spoil the surprise," he answered.

"Where is he going?" I asked.

"A toy store," she answered. I looked at her quizzically. "Adult toy store. Lingerie, sex toys, games, that kind of thing. They have some dresses there that are designed to be easily removable. He got me one last year that all he had to do was pull one string attached to the zipper on the back, and the whole dress came off. He made me walk around in the mall for almost fifteen minutes, waiting for him to do it, before he pulled it"

"In the mall?"

"Yeah. I didn't have a stitch of clothing on under it and the whole thing fell to the ground, leaving me so totally naked. We spent several minutes trying to hold the dress up on my body and fix the zipper, everyone getting a hell of a look at my body parts, sometimes my boobs, sometimes my pussy, but the zipper on the back was completely broken for real. Finally, we gave up trying to find a way to make it stay. He had a light jacket, which I wore all the way back to the car. It was too short to cover my pussy or my ass, so I walked all the way through the mall flashing my kitty to everyone! By the time we got to the car I was leaking down my legs and had climaxed twice, just walking."

"Damn. I don't think I'd ever do that to Mandy. She'd kill me."

"We didn't expect that. It was just supposed to be a quick 'flash it all' and put the dress back on, pretending the zipper popped. But it didn't turn out that way. After that, well, I was really sold on flashing."

"That explains the lingerie shop."

"Uh huh. I guess I could have warned you a little more."

"Maybe. I enjoyed it though. Mandy wouldn't ever do that, at least I don't think she would."

"Well, if he's going where I think he's going, I'm ready to go out to the car. I wanna fuck you before we go home, and if I know him, he'll try to get her to do it before going home."

"In the car?"

"Definitely. He loves to do it in the car, especially where someone might walk by and see in the windows."

"Can't that get you arrested?"

"It can, but usually it doesn't. We've been caught before, usually you only get a stern talking to."

"And you think he'll try to get her to have sex in the car?"

"Well, technically, she owes it to him. He did win by making her climax in the store, just not quite how he hoped. I'm sure he hoped it'd take a lot longer."

"I wonder how many times I've tried to get her to do it in the car and she wouldn't," I said with a frown.

"Tell you what, let's fix that!" she said as she started typing on her phone again. "Yep. We can fix this. Come with me." She hooked her arm in mine and walked me to the main junction of the mall. We stopped and waited, though she wouldn't tell me what for or why. Finally we saw my wife coming toward us with a fairly burly looking man on her arm. I assumed that was Greg. He looked like a construction worker, but was much better dressed. He walked up to us and leaned in to kiss his wife. "Greg, this is Jack, Mandy's husband."

"Good to meet you," he said, holding his hand out. "So what's up, lover?"

"Did you have fun shopping with Mandy?" she asked with a smile."

"Actually, I did. Not quite what I expected, but interesting nonetheless."

"Not what you expected in what way?" Janice asked him.

"She's a lot less playful than you are, lover," he said quietly. "Other than getting her to ride here naked and wear some lingerie, she really didn't get into the flashing me in the store thing."

"Not my thing exactly. At least, not with someone else," Mandy said with a little frown. "Seemed like he was more interested in checking out my body than telling me what looked good on me."

"Hell, it all looked good." He chuckled.

"Well, I think we should swap partners back. I think you'll have a lot more fun collecting from me than you would with Mandy. Maybe another day we can try it again, when it isn't quite so busy."

"Yeah. It was pretty hard to find any quiet spots," he agreed. "Alright. We'll swap back."

Janice stepped to my wife, whispered something in her ear and then kissed her on the cheek. "See you at work tomorrow?"

"Sure thing," Mandy answered as she stepped away from Greg.

"Oh, before I forget, you paid for this, so you might as well keep it," she said, handing me the bag from the lingerie store. "I think she'd look fabulous in it. Maybe you'll let her wear it for Greg next time we get together?"

"We'll see," I answered before she leaned in and kissed me on the lips.

"Bye sweetie. That's for the chance to try this."

"Sure," I said before they started to walk away.

"So, ready to go home?" Mandy asked.

"Yes and no." I answered.

"Where are we parked?"

"This way." I motioned toward the end with the door we came in through.

She hooked her arm in mine and we started walking. "So? did you have fun?"

"It was interesting."

"Did you win? Or did she?"

"Well, actually, neither of us did."

"Wanna explain that?" she asked as we walked in stride with each other.

"She got me into a changing room, with her naked,and we were doing stuff..."

"Doing stuff, like having sex?" she interrupted in a whisper.

"Uh huh. We were. And then I got to thinking about you and Greg, and that I'd tried a whole bunch of times to talk you into doing that, and you never would. I got kinda resentful that he was getting something I could never talk you into."

"You did?"

"Faid so. Sorry lover."

"No point in being sorry," she said softly, squeezing my arm. "I kinda didn't get into it with him either. He was trying to get me into a dressing room, but all I could think of was how it felt like cheating on you. I mean, I know we agreed to do it, but still."

"Yeah. Maybe we're not cut out for this kind of thing?" I asked a little hopefully.

"You can't actually tell me that you're not enjoying having sex with other women, are you?" she asked in a whisper.

"I'm a guy, of course I am. But I'm still having trouble with you having sex with other guys."

"You seemed to do alright with Ron."

"That was different. It was all four of us at the same time, and, well, this sounds stupid, but you weren't giving him anything you hadn't given me."

She nodded slowly. "I think I see."

"You do?"

"Uh huh," she said quietly. We walked toward the exit and as we approached the lingerie store Janice and I had shopped, she pulled me toward it. She walked me down the racks to the back of the store where the dressing rooms were. Without stopping, she walked me into the dressing area, down the little aisle and into one of the curtained rooms as if everything were perfectly normal. She pulled the curtain closed and dropped her coat off her arms. She then unzipped her dress all the way and spread it. With her dress hanging open down the front, she bent over to pull the tiny panties she had on down to her knees and stepped to me to begin working on my pants. "You could help," she whispered.

It only took me a moment to replace her hands with mine and get my pants open and pulled down. She reached for my dick and wrapped both hands around my half-hard member before leaning her face in to mine. She pressed her lips to mine and we stood there kissing while she stroked my dick harder. After two or three minutes she broke the kiss, stepped back and turned around. As she bent over she swept her dress to the side so her completely bare pussy and ass were exposed. She leaned against the mirror with both hands and looked back at me. "All yours, lover," she whispered.

I grinned at her and aimed my now-engorged head at her pussy. I rubbed it up and down to wet it with her juices, and then pushed slowly into her, the way I knew she liked it. She enjoyed feeling that first push into her stretch her with my fatness. She moaned softly as she pushed back against me, forcing more of me into her. I grabbed her hips and began to slide in and out, making my strokes as long as I could while each stroke also lubricated me to get more of me into her. I was soon sliding my full length into her in long, even strokes, each one ending with my body slapping her bare ass lightly. I looked into the mirror on the back of the cubicle to enjoy the incredible side view of my wife's huge tits swinging like creamy white pendulums with each stroke. I wanted her to come, I wanted to make it feel as good for her as it was feeling for me, but I honestly didn't know how long I was going to last. Between the view of her tits, the situation I had fantasized about for years and the sensations of her sopping wet pussy, I was already struggling to not fire off inside her.