Friends Helping Friends Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In and out, I stroked, trying hard to hit all the right spots. Her soft moans were muffled by one of her own hands as she too responded to the situation and sensations. In and out, my fat cock slid, my head teasing her vaginal walls in all the right ways. I could feel her body rock in time with my strokes, working back harder against me. Each stroke made an audible slap against her bare ass, but she didn't seem to care, pushing back hard against me in time with my strokes. "Oh god. Gonna come, lover," I whispered, feeling that warm tingle spread through my body. I pushed a little harder, driving my head hard against the end of her vagina with each stroke. "Oh god. Any second." I groaned softly, trying to stay quiet. Thankfully I felt her pussy start to contract around me just before my dick told me it could wait no longer. I spasmed, jamming my cock hard into her, pushing a surge of cum deep into her pussy.

"OH SHIT!" she gasped a lot more loudly than either of us intended. Her whole body shook and trembled as she climaxed around my jerking, spurting cock. I stood there, watching her face in the mirror as she climaxed, a look of contentment and satisfaction on her face. Yeah, I loved looking at her climax. I reached for her hanging tits and cupped each one, squeezing and kneading them as my dick twitched inside her spasming pussy. I squeezed her nipples and felt her whole body jump and shudder again at the sudden change in sensations, making the climax last just a little longer.

She pushed up and pulled off my shrinking dick. She pulled her panties up to keep me from leaking down her legs and then wrapped her arms around me, pulling us together. She drew our faces together and we kissed a long, wet, loving kiss. "I'm glad it was you and not Greg."

"Yeah? How come?"

"You being my husband isn't reason enough?"

"Sure it is. But you've never said yes to this before. So how come?"

"Because you were right. I shouldn't be doing things with other men that I'd refused to do with you. It isn't fair, not to you and, actually, not to me either."

The curtain pushed back and the little sales girl that Janice had given her number to stood there looking at us. "If you two are done, it's time to close up for the night."

I looked at her in surprise. "Um, uh, sure."

She stood there, waiting for something, not backing off. Finally I realized she was waiting for us to separate. "Let's go," I said softly to Mandy. She stepped back and my now mostly soft dick was on full display to the sales girl. She stood by and watched until I'd pulled my pants back in place, by which time Mandy had the dress back closed and was picking up her coat. The little sales girl waited until I'd collected my coat and packages and then followed us out of the changing room area. "Two in one night? Pretty bold if you ask me."

"Two in one night?" Mandy asked.

"Uh huh. You're the second woman he's been in here with tonight."

"I am? Well, I hope he found something nice for her to wear."

"Oh, trust me. He did!" she said, stopping at the sales counter while we continued on.

"You did, did you?"

"Um, yeah."

"Am I going to know what it is?"

"Uh uh. At least not until Christmas," I said with a grin as we walked out of the store and headed toward our car.