Friends with Benefits Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,749 Followers

"Then what?" Jim asked.

Ron shrugged and said, "Then he kissed me. It was weird but I didn't really stop him. We kissed for a while and he felt my cock through my pants, but then I got freaked out and left."

Ron paused and then asked, "How about you?"

"Never," Jim answered. "Honestly, it's not something I've ever even thought about before. Hell, I don't even know how it really ended up happening last night."

"Me neither," Ron replied. He then quietly added, "But I'm glad it did."

"Me too," Jim said, "but, I, I guess I'm just worried that this might fuck up our friendship."

"Yeah, I thought about that too," Ron answered, "but today has been totally normal, right?"

"Yeah," Jim answered, "so are we going to keep on, well, you know, being with each other?"

Ron shrugged and said, "I hope so. Is that OK with you?"

Jim nodded and then set down his video game controller. He took Ron's controller out of his hand and moved onto Ron's lap with his legs straddling Ron's. Jim lowered himself down until he was sitting on Ron's lap facing his friend. Jim brought his mouth down to Ron's and they met in a long kiss. Their kiss continued as they removed their clothes until Jim again took his place on Ron's lap with them both now naked.

As they kissed Jim realized that he could now feel Ron's semi-hard cock rubbing against his own. The feeling of his cock rubbing against his friend's was kinky and wild. He crawled off Ron's lap and asked, "Can we try something?"

"Why stop now?" Ron said with a laugh.

It took a little work but soon they were both half lying, half sitting on the couch facing each other. Their legs were intertwined and they were close together so their cocks were right next to each other. Jim reached down and wrapped his fingers around both his cock and Ron's cock. He held the two cocks so their undersides were pressed together and then started to slowly stroke and caress them. After a while Ron also brought his hand down and both Jim and Ron caressed, stroked, and played with their cocks and balls simultaneously.

They lingered in this position for a long while. Jim wasn't particularly in a hurry to cum or to make Ron cum and it seemed Ron was in the same type of space. Instead Jim just explored the sensation of having another cock rubbing against his own as he touched and played with Ron's cock.

Finally Jim's curiosity got the better of him and he changed position. Ron scooted back so he was leaning against the arm of the couch and still sitting sideways with his legs on the couch. Jim turned around and lay down over one of Ron's legs. Ron dropped one leg onto the floor as Jim brought his hand up to just under Ron's belly button. Jim started to slowly caress and touch Ron's skin all around the black mat of his pubic hair. He caressed Ron's stomach and legs while all the while watching Ron's rock hard cock standing tall and straight only a few inches from his face. Jim could see Ron's pre cum already seeping out even before he started running his fingers through Ron's curly pubic hair.

Before Jim touched Ron's cock he dropped his hands to Ron's balls and spent a long time playing with and exploring them. It still felt weird to be holding another man's balls in this hand, but it also felt exciting and kinky. As he played with Ron's balls Ron moaned and wriggled his hips slightly. This made his cock sway back and forth and as Jim watched it sway he stared at the large amount of pre cum on the tip of Ron's cock. As he watched, some of the pre cum slipped down the underside of Ron's cock leaving a shiny trail behind it.

Seeing Ron's pre cum sliding down his cock like this drew Jim's hand away from his balls. He brought his finger to the drop of pre cum. He collected the drop with his finger and the rubbed the slippery pre cum into Ron's shaft as Ron gasped and moaned.

Jim lightly brought his fingertip to the end of Ron's cock, again collected all the pre cum that had built up there, and then massaged Ron's pre cum into his cock. Seeing the way Ron's cock now looked with a light coating of his own pre cum, feeling the way his shaft felt so hard and slippery in his hand, and hearing the intense way Ron reacted combined to drive Jim wild with lust.

Slowly he wrapped his fingers around Ron's shaft and started to stroke him. Occasionally Jim leaned his head down and lightly kissed or licked at Ron's cock, but mostly he just closely watched the way Ron's cock looked and how his own fingers looked as he stroked his friend closer and closer to orgasm. Jim was focused on watching and exploring Ron's cock and so he wasn't immediately intent on making Ron cum. For many long minutes Ron continued to groan and rock his hips beneath Jim. Jim knew his friend was eager to cum and that it would take very little to trigger his orgasm. Jim toyed with Ron's cock for a short while longer before he finally changed the tempo of his stroking just slightly.

Ron immediately burst into a long moan and a few seconds later he started cumming. Jim stared at the way his cum shot out of his cock and savored the feeling of his cum surging through his shaft just moments before shooting out. The first few jets of Ron's cum landed mostly on his own stomach, but before he finished cumming both Jim's hand and Ron's cock were coated in a healthy layer of cum.

Jim continued watching and caressing Ron's cock as it slowly grew soft and started to shrink in his hand. When he finally released Ron's cock and sat up all Ron could do was gasp, "Holy fuck, man."

They laughed together for a moment and then Ron sat up. They swapped positions and now it was Jim's turn to lean back against the arm of the couch as Ron settled down near his cock. For whatever reason Ron didn't prolong the experience as Jim had by exploring the area around Jim's cock or his balls. Instead, Ron brought his hand directly to Jim's cock and began fondling and caressing it.

Despite this quick start Ron clearly wasn't in any hurry to make Jim cum. Jim completely lost track of how long Ron teased and played with him but he was sure that nobody, probably including himself, had ever lingered at his cock for so long just using their hands. Jim didn't mind, however, as the feeling was amazing. Ron's hand felt incredible as it easily and smoothly stroked and played with his cock. Ron seemed to know exactly the pressure points and how and when to touch him to drive him wild but keep him in control. Finally, Ron began stroking him firmer and Jim wasn't able to resist for more than a few moments. He groaned loudly and started cumming all over himself just as Ron had done a while earlier.

Ron released his cock after he finished cumming and sat up with a smile. All Jim could say was, "Dude, that was fucking awesome." Ron retrieved the same towel they had used the previous night to clean themselves up and wiped the remaining cum off himself before handing the towel to Jim so he could clean up.

After Jim cleaned up his cum with the towel, Ron suggested they finish their game of video football. They both pulled on only their boxers before they picked up the game controllers and resumed their paused game. They played a couple more games before they tired of playing and shut off the game.

Jim was already feeling pretty worn out and spent from all the events of the past couple of days, but he was also still feeling horny and anxious to experiment more with Ron. Ron seemed to be feeling the same as he looked over at Jim a few moments after shutting off the TV and asked, "Want to go upstairs?"

They went up to Ron's room and sat together on the bed. They met in a kiss that continued for a long while. Eventually they lay down together with Jim on his back and Ron lying on top of him. Jim wrapped his arms around Ron and they traded deep kisses for a long time. Jim's hands roamed over Ron's back and down to his ass as he fondled his friend through his boxers.

Jim could feel Ron's cock growing hard and hoped Ron could feel his own semi hard cock. After a while longer Ron changed his position and moved down slightly. Jim's mind raced as he wondered what Ron might be going to do next. He let out a long moan when Ron leaned down and started kissing Jim's chest. Ron kissed his way over to one of Jim's nipples and licked and sucked on it before again moving lower.

He first kissed his way to the center of Jim's chest and then slowly moved straight down Jim's stomach with a trail of kisses. Jim groaned when Ron's mouth moved past his belly button and reached the top edge of his boxers. Ron grasped the elastic band of his boxers as Jim raised his hips off the bed. Ron eased his boxers past his now rock hard cock and then took them all the way off.

As Ron moved back toward Jim's cock he pushed Jim's legs apart and crawled between them until his face was very near Jim's cock. Jim couldn't wait to feel Ron's mouth on his cock again and moaned softly in anticipation. For a moment it looked like Ron was about to devour his cock again but then he diverted his mouth and moved it to Jim's balls. He licked and played with Jim's balls for a while before moving his mouth to Jim's cock.

He licked Jim's cock, this time with more confidence and urgency, and wrapped his lips around Jim's cock and took several inches into his mouth. Jim groaned in anticipation of Ron continuing to suck him but was surprised when Ron let his cock pop out of his mouth.

Instead of returning to Jim's cock Ron shifted his position, placed his hands behind Jim's knees, and lifted Jim's legs until they were high off the bed. Jim wasn't sure what Ron was planning or what was happening even as he felt Ron shifting his position.

The next thing he felt both surprised him and made him groan. Ron did bring his mouth back to Jim's body, but instead of bringing it to his cock Ron was now licking the area around Jim's asshole. Jim couldn't believe what was happening. The very idea of licking someone's asshole seemed both little gross but at the same time very kinky. Jim's reaction was to reach down and hook his own hands behind his knees so Ron didn't have to hold up his legs. Ron continued rimming his asshole for a while longer as Jim tried to comprehend what was happening and why it felt so good.

Ron moved away from him for a moment and Jim watched Ron reach into the drawer of his bedside table. Ron pulled out a tube and moved back between Jim's legs. He squeezed some of the gel from the tube onto his index finger and the next thing Jim knew he felt a new sensation at his asshole. He quickly realized that Ron's finger was now gliding back and forth over his asshole. Ron smeared the gel heavily over Jim's asshole and then squeezed more onto his finger before bringing it back to Jim's asshole.

Jim groaned when the feeling on his asshole changed. Instead of just rubbing back and forth across his asshole Ron's finger was now positioned at the entrance to Jim's ass and he was applying steady, firm pressure. Jim inhaled sharply as the pressure grew a little stronger.

"Is this OK?" Ron asked.

"Yes," Jim moaned.

"Just relax," Ron replied. Jim closed his eyes and tried to relax his asshole as much as he could in this unbelievable situation. The pressure on him grew even stronger before suddenly the tip of Ron's finger slipped past the tight outer ring of Jim's asshole.

Jim groaned and gripped the sheets from this unknown and uncertain feeling. Ron paused for a while before continuing to slowly drive his finger deeper into Jim's ass. Jim had no idea how much of Ron's finger was inside him as he tried to adjust to this new sensation. He still wasn't sure if he liked this feeling as Ron worked his finger in deeper. However, when Ron slowly pulled his finger back out Jim felt a wild chill move up his spine and his cock jumped. For whatever reason, there was something about the feeling of Ron's finger sliding slowly back out of his asshole that greatly affected him.

Ron spent the next few minutes fucking Jim's ass with his finger. Eventually he leaned down and again took Jim's cock in his mouth as he continued finger fucking his asshole. "Oh fuck!" Jim cried out as Ron started sucking him. Jim thought he might loose control and cum right away, but he was able to resist that urge to continue this wild fuck a little longer.

Ron continued this teasing for a while longer. Jim was so absorbed in the moment that he didn't know if 2 or 20 minutes had passed, but then Ron suddenly pulled his finger out of Jim's asshole and released his cock from his mouth.

"Hold on," Ron said as he jumped off the bed and left the bedroom. Jim tried to figure out what the hell Ron was doing. He heard some shuffling around and then heard footsteps coming back toward the bedroom. The first thing Ron did when he stepped back in the room was pull off his boxers. Jim's gaze was drawn to Ron's hard cock and as Ron quickly moved back to bed Jim realized that he still hadn't seen what Ron had left the room to get.

Jim pulled his legs back up and hooked his hands behind his knees as Ron picked up the tube of lube. It was then that Jim saw Ron squeeze a bunch of the gel onto a dildo. Jim had never actually seen a dildo in person before. He had seen plenty of them in porno movies as invariably two horny women used a dildo to fuck each other silly, but he had never seen one. The dildo looked like a real cock and was a little smaller then Jim's cock.

Ron smeared the gel over the dildo and brought the tip of the dildo to Jim's ass. Just as he had felt before with Ron's finger there was again a pressure on his asshole. This time, however, it was the dildo that stretched his asshole to a never before felt width as Jim moaned in wild disbelief.

The pressure briefly became pain as his asshole struggled to adjust to the size of the dildo. Jim was so focused on the feeling of his asshole stretching to the width of this dildo that by the time he realized the dildo had slipped inside his ass it was already a couple of inches inside him.

Ron paused with the dildo partway inside Jim's asshole. Jim felt his ass slowly getting used to the width of the new invader. Jim's eyes had been closed this whole time but they suddenly shot open when he felt Ron's mouth again wrapping itself around his rock hard cock.

Ron started sucking and licking his cock excitedly as he pushed the dildo further up Jim's ass. Jim groaned wildly from both sensations and briefly looked down to see Ron's mouth engulfing his cock. Jim soon closed his eyes. The sensations were too overwhelming and he just wanted to let these new feelings wash over him. The intensity of the sensations struggled for his attention as Ron's hot blowjob continued along with the unbelievable new feeling of his asshole being filled with this fake cock.

The dildo reached deeper and stretched his asshole wider than Ron's finger had and the sensation of that alone sent chills up Jim's spine. It made him feel very nasty and kinky to be fucked like this. He was used to being the one doing the fucking and now here he was flat on his back getting reamed up the ass.

Ron's intense blowjob only added to Jim's experience. How he was able to resist cumming already was beyond Jim. Ron's blowjob started with a frantic intensity and only got wilder and more energetic as it continued.

It was only a short while later when Jim felt his orgasm approaching. He managed only a grunt to warn Ron of his impending load of cum before a whole new range of sensations overwhelmed him. As his orgasm started his asshole tightened and amplified the sensation of the dildo inside him. Every feeling and sensation was heightened by his ass being so full. Similarly, the sensation in his asshole only felt better and better as his orgasm started. Jim couldn't believe how good this felt and how it actually felt great to have the fake cock up his asshole as his first jet of cum erupted.

Whether he intended to or not Ron's mouth was still wrapped around Jim's cock and he took the first of Jim's cum directly into his mouth. Ron quickly pulled his mouth back and replaced it with his hand as he easily stroked Jim's cock in a perfect tempo. However, he didn't really move his mouth far. Jim lifted his head and stared down to see that Ron still had his mouth open as he stroked him.

Most of the rest of Jim's cum didn't land in Ron's mouth, but a few drops did join his initial jet in Ron's mouth. However, even seeing those few drops land in Ron's mouth and on his lips was such a wild visual that Jim felt his orgasm reach a new peak as he groaned wildly.

His orgasm finally played itself out as Jim continued staring at Ron to see what he would do with the cum in his mouth. Ron's hand slowly stroked and played with Jim's cock as Ron cautiously closed his mouth. He hesitated for a few seconds before he tentatively swallowed. The realization that Ron was tasting cum for the first time, and that it was his cum, made Jim wildly excited. He felt his stomach knot with disbelieving excitement.

After Ron swallowed his cum he looked up at Jim and they briefly made eye contact. Jim smiled slightly but Ron didn't return his smile as his face was a mask of pure lust and desire. For a few moments neither moved or said anything. Ron finally broke the silence by softly saying, "I want to fuck you."

The words were so unbelievable and shocking that Jim could hardly make sense of them. Jim could only stare as Ron picked up the tube of lube and squeezed a heavy load of it onto his rock hard cock. Jim's mind was still trying to make sense of what was happening as his eyes locked onto Ron's cock. It already glistened under the layer of lube and it looked so amazingly raw and sexual that Jim couldn't pull his eyes away.

It was only when Ron's hand again grasped the dildo that Jim even realized the dildo was still shoved deep in his ass. Ron pulled the dildo out and dropped it to the floor. Ron hesitated for a moment and looked up at Jim. "Is this OK?" Ron asked.

Jim realized that he hadn't yet outwardly reacted to Ron's comment. Jim wasn't in any state of mind to think about if this was what he wanted. His lust and curiosity was completely in control and, after watching Ron smear the lube onto his hard cock, Jim knew he couldn't resist this opportunity.

He moaned, "Yes," and Ron quickly moved between Jim's spread legs. The feeling of his friend moving into position made Jim tingle with anticipation. For a moment as Ron settled into a comfortable position, Ron's hard, slippery cock rubbed over Jim's wet, softening cock. This brief touch sent wild jolts of excitement through Jim.

Jim pulled his legs up a bit higher as Ron positioned his cock at the entrance to Jim's asshole. For a few moments Jim moaned wildly at the sensation of Ron's cock against his asshole. Ron continued to try and find a comfortable position but wasn't successful. Jim tried to shift his hips and even tried shoving a pillow under his ass to create a position that was comfortable but nothing worked.

Finally Ron said, "Roll over." Suddenly Jim knew exactly what Ron was thinking and he eagerly rolled over onto his elbows and knees. His mind raced and his stomach tightened with excitement in anticipation of what was about to happen. Were they really going to do this? Was he about to get fucked doggie style up his ass by his best friend?

Fucking doggie style was one of Jim's favorite positions. He loved to finish his fucks in this position. He loved being able to grasp his lover's hips and control the fuck. Usually these fucks resulted in Jim pounding his cock into his female partner until he filled her pussy with a huge load of cum.

The realization that he was very likely about to play the role of the female in this scenario sent a nervous chill through him. He felt Ron move into position behind him. The feeling of Ron's hard cock brushing against his ass sent chills through Jim.

jt123
jt123
2,749 Followers