Friends with Benefits Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, Ron was in position and Jim felt the sensation of the tip of Ron's cock against his asshole. This time, however, his cock didn't just rest there. Ron started pushing his cock forward and Jim groaned at the sensation of pressure against his asshole. After being stretched already by the dildo the head of Ron's cock slipped rather easily inside the tight outer ring of Jim's ass.

It was then that Jim realized that Ron's cock was going to be even larger than the dildo. The discomfort he felt as his ass stretched again to accept the new invader was muted by the excitement of what was happening. Ron paused for a few moments as Jim's ass slowly adjusted to the size of his cock and then he pushed forward again. He repeated this sequence of pushing slowly forward and then pausing for Jim to adjust until his cock was completely buried inside Jim's ass.

As Ron paused with his cock all the way inside him, Jim gasped and moaned wildly. It felt like his ass was about to rip in half. He had never felt so full. The pressure was intense and wildly exciting in a way he would never have imagined possible. Ron's cock felt so much bigger than the dildo, bigger even than he expected. It felt like the tip of Ron's cock was deeper inside him than he would have imagined possible.

Ron gripped Jim's hips and slowly began to pull his cock out until it felt like just the tip was left inside. As wild and exciting as it had felt before to have the dildo or Ron's fingers sliding out of his asshole it was nothing compared to how it now felt with Ron's cock. Jim shuttered and moaned as Ron slowly pulled out and then pushed back inside until he was once again all the way inside Jim.

Ron continued like this as Jim's mind reeled with the idea that he was getting fucked. Eventually Jim's ass relaxed as it got used to being so stretched like this and Ron was able to fuck him a little faster and easier.

For a long while Jim was so engrossed in the moment and his own feelings that he didn't pay any attention to Ron. When Jim finally became aware of Ron again as more than just the cock inside him he realized that Ron was grunting and moaning loudly. Ron's hands gripped his hips tightly and he realized that Ron was now fucking him at a rather fast tempo. Soon Jim began rocking from the power of Ron's wild thrusts and the bed shook beneath them.

"Oh, fuck," Ron moaned as he continued to pound Jim's ass.

Jim couldn't see Ron but from the fuck and from his moans it was clear that Ron was loving every moment of this. Suddenly, Ron groaned loudly and drove his cock all the way inside Jim's ass as his hands pulled back roughly on Jim's hips. Jim became aware of a strange new sensation in his ass and realized, with equal part surprise and excitement, that Ron was cumming in his ass.

Jim wasn't sure what he expected Ron to do when he came, but somehow the idea that Ron would fill his ass with cum never really occurred to him. The sensation of Ron's cum shooting inside and slowly filling his ass was wildly exciting and sent chills down Jim's spine.

Eventually Ron resumed thrusting as he coaxed out the last of his cum. Finally, Ron leaned back and let his cock slide out of Jim's ass. After having his cock inside for so long it suddenly felt strange to not have it inside as Jim's ass slowly went back to its normal size. Jim remained on his knees and elbows for a few moments before rolling over onto his side. As he rolled he was very aware of the moist, sticky feeling between his ass cheeks. He knew that some of that was from the lube but he also knew that some of it was from Ron's cum that had leaked out of his asshole.

Neither of them said anything as they both basked in the amazing realization of what they had just done and how good it felt. Before long Jim heard Ron's breathing change and he knew his friend had fallen asleep. Jim pulled the covers up over them and before long he too had fallen into a deep sleep.

When he awoke the next morning Jim's asshole was sore. He was aware of it whenever he moved but the feelings only served as a happy reminder of what had happened the night before. When he first woke up he was alone in Ron's bed. He heard the water in the shower running and briefly thought about joining Ron to repeat what they had done yesterday in the shower.

However, he was so comfortable in bed that it took him a while to decide to get up. Before he could actually get up he heard the water in the shower stop and Ron returned to the bedroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

They exchanged good mornings and Ron commented that they should probably get up and get the place cleaned up before his parents came home. "I'm not sure when they're coming back," Ron said, "and I don't even want to think about what they would do if they found us here like this." He and Jim laughed and Jim got out of bed and took his turn in the shower.

It turned out that Ron's parents didn't return until several hours later, and that time gave Jim and Ron a chance to hang out before Jim left. He had to get back to campus that afternoon and get ready for classes the next day. They talked and had something to eat before they agreed they were both looking forward to coming home for Thanksgiving in a few weeks. Jim had always looked forward to Thanksgiving anyway and now he knew he had a whole new reason to eagerly await his next visit home.