All Comments on 'Frigate Cove Ch. 01-02'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Enjoying it but

I’m certain I’ve read it before?

19pvc4419pvc44over 6 years ago
Astrid 'n Co

Absolutely love your stories that are set in or around Vancouver Island. I have spent some time there and the scenery and people have to be experienced to be believed.

I am hoping that Jamie might go to a certain school and we get a mention of Astrid the school teacher and how she has settled down after the kidnapping???

Keep up the great work

5* (again!)

vbr

19pvc44

Richie4110Richie4110over 6 years ago
Loved it & looking forward to more

As always, love you writing style and solid characters. Feel good stories are always uplifting and a pleasant distraction from daily strife.

Thank you!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
great potential

So many possibilities.

May I offer a suggestion? On behalf of your readers?

If it is your choice to subdivide each submission into chapters, rather than format them as chapter 01- 02, or 03-06, or 07-11, etc. it would be much easier for the readers if you opted for a different header. A series with 4 different segments submitted containing multiple chapters, could be Part 1 of 4, Part 2 of 4, Part 3 of.

???

ArchReaderArchReaderover 6 years ago
As usual

Up to your usual great standard, keep it going

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Nice Start

The fact that she does not feel like lying down and letting the world go by is a fine indication of her character, though she seems to have some problem seeing what is in front of her!

HarleyusaoneHarleyusaoneover 5 years ago
Well

I just finished reading every story you wrote. All in all I have enjoyed every minute of it.

I have added you to my favorite author listing.

Thank you.

I have looked but it does not appear that you have written anything for 2018. Please let me know if you write more.

Horseman68Horseman68over 4 years ago
Great.

A great beginning to what promises to be a very enjoyable story. Reading on.

ranec1ranec1about 4 years ago
Mean As!!

chur m8 awsum story

⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories