All Comments on 'Frigate Cove Ch. 07-08'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
Sweet story!

As always, waiting to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good w/ some issues

I like the story but I saw some issues with this chapter. Who leaves a first grader a note, can they read that well? The human heart has two valves and FOUR chambers. There are other small treatment issues but they are uninportant unless you work in the industry. Good storyline!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
come on!

Coaster...just post more than a page at a time!

I know you have more written and your hospital proceedures are more like they used to be in the 40's not current day. Also, CPS would have gotten involved since Cam does not have custody legally while she was in hospital.

Cute story but unrealistic...again, Post More at a Time...geez!

A Treat

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It is hard for a reader to remember the details

Of what went before when the posted fragments are so long. I'd rather you collected 3 pages and posted every three days if the story line makes sense to break there than read a single page where I have barely recalled the characteristics of the protagonists before the segment ends.

So much of your writing provides interesting background in addition to the main plot line. Much enjoyed.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
I agree with all 4 posters ahead of me

Sweet, sentimental, love story. A few glitches, ie valves and written communication with a pre-school child.

But the drip, drip, drip of a fragment of a page at a time is becoming annoying and frustrating. I don't know why or how it became popular among authors but with readers, not so much. Part of a page is an incomplete thought. Readers lose interest and move on.

just sayin

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
IDEM

I have really a bit a negative reaction to all these unnecessary breaks. Personally I do not feel your work deserves this reaction....

UmraojiUmraojialmost 2 years ago
Good flow

Nice writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous