All Comments on 'From Ages Past Ch. 01'

by SaddleRider

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
track1219track1219about 2 years ago

A great start. I enjoy your stories in this world. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thanks for doing another story. You created such a cool world. Its nice to get another glimpse into it. It will be fun to see how this story develops.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is very unusual for you to not upload a series after the first one is posted. Hopefully you and your world offline are okay and you will be able to upload the rest of the chapters soon. I really enjoy your stories of Erette and the characters you have created.

SaddleRiderSaddleRiderover 1 year agoAuthor

Yes it is, but all is well, and I'm making slow and steady progress. But it will be into next year before it is completed. Chapter 1 is sort of an "I'm still here and more is coming." post.

Thanks so much for the kind words of concern. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That is so good to hear. I am so glad all is well for you and yours. Happy holidays.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaddleRider@SaddleRider
30+, in a poly, and happy to be. I have been asked to put the Erette stories in order here if I could. I can, so here they are: Note: I have been asked to include a story order for the Erette stories for clarity, so here it is in its entirety: 1. A Bargain Made 2. A Bargai...

story TAGS