All Comments on 'From Best Man to Craving Cock'

by datura48

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 4 years ago

What a beautiful love story. You captured the raw emotions of two people making the cosmic connection of love, regardless of their respective genders. The taboo nature of men craving cock, and incest, made this story even hotter. Well done.

lonelyheartVAlonelyheartVAabout 4 years ago
Nice read

I use to kick it with my cousins when we were younger. We'd have sleep overs and things happened. :O)

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 4 years ago
I love your stories

It is such an unexamined kink, the desire of a married man to be topped (or even just cuckolded) by his own male relatives and in-laws. I feel it, and love your work.

But yes, I'm the jerk who gives 5-stars and then complains. Please dial up more shame, some humiliation and more interaction with his wife. In my pervworld, I'm not properly topped until my wife knows I'm topped, gives me that little sneer that says "I can't believe I married a betaboy cumdump", and fucks the other guys.

Don

ps. I particularly enjoy stories about "straight" men who get bent over and go gay. I'm double-hard if their sexual humiliation is witnessed by others - spouse, family, friends, coworkers. You might enjoy one of my stories.

My stories:https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

buzzie1969buzzie1969about 4 years ago
hot

hot story...loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I hope this becomes a series

Great story, it could be a great beginning to Guage fucking Steve, butbalso all of his brothers. Hope there is a part 2 and 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot!!

Great story line and hot encounters. Hope there's more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot Story

This was a hot story. I hope this isn’t the last we’ll get from these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

These characters are so charming and lovable and fuck everything is really hot

Playful4BearPlayful4Bearabout 4 years ago
Absolutely 6, not just 5 stars

This is to me a very hot story. After months reading each night a gay or Male-male incest story I found that you are an excellent story teller, probably the best in this platform. Your descriptions are superb! You have a gift ! I immerse on each of your stories, slide into each character so easily, because you make it engaging and your writings are so exquisite that they seem effortless rich.

My only critique, and this is my first ever to a writer (and I feel disrespectful for doing it) comes as a gay man, from my personal experience. I had a hard time believing the accidental penetration. To penetrate an ass in the dry is difficult and painful for both. Is even more difficult on a virgin ass. It requires work. The chances that it occurs by accident are maybe like winning the lottery. And, after agreeing that it can happen, I had even more trouble believing a straight man won't pulled out even if it hurts like hell. But this is fantasy and I rode on that (no pun intended). Another observation (now feeling more as an asshole) is that I missed a more intense guilt, shame, torn and emotional dilemma from Gauge. Submission to the accident was to easy... and even a bit more from Gary.

Nonetheless, I all honesty, I admire you as an erotic writer and I repeat what I wrote at the beginning: you are probably the best writer in here. I do wish that you get to be famous.

Sincerely

Igor

papabear536papabear536almost 4 years ago
Definitely 6 Stars!!!

I can't believe how badly i want more chapters mmmm definitely between Steve and Gage but also i want the wife turned on watching and helping her husband become a regular gay fuckbuddy for his cousin. Even if Steve has no interest in her they could and would become bffs both raising Gage's excitement and exploration to new heights.

eagerly looking forward to more!

Jack

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

DAMN! Very hot story. And has potential for more to cum. Hope you keep it going. cp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WOW

What a HOT exciting evening for this bachelor party ! Guy got his pussy used so many times - I'm amazed he could walk ! But, he found out how amazing it is to be a bottom..........and have everything he has used - tits, cock, but mostly his his sweet tight pussy !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Part 2 please

Love the idea of the big brother becoming the cumdump of the family

HotForLitHotForLitover 3 years ago
Oh, you have to continue this one!

Pleeeeeease 🙏

Manhattan_At_ArmsManhattan_At_Armsalmost 3 years ago

This is absolutely one of the hottest stories I've read on here! So well written and sexy! I hope you write more, I love the cousins fucking and would love to read more about them together!

69Rancher69Rancher10 months ago

Please... Keep this story going!

So many angles to which way it could progress!

It's awesome!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdatura48@datura48
I'm just a guy with a wild imagination who likes to put it on vitual paper. After channeling ideas to fan fiction for some time, I've turned my hand to original stories and characters. Though I try to keep things as realistic and believable as possible, I do believe fiction, n...