From Best Man to Craving Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks like Steve's not the only—"

I didn't need to see my cousin's face to know he had given Gabe a look that cut off my brother's words.

When Steve finally had his full length in me, I sighed contentedly and felt a bit of pride. It had not even been an hour since I'd first had a dick in my ass and now Steve's monster was giving me a pleasure I never knew I needed.

As my cousin found his pace and depth slowly thrusting into me, he reached around and used one hand to play with my nipples while the other wrapped around my dick. He gave me only a handful of strokes before I pushed his hand off because I felt my own orgasm approach. Steve didn't protest or try to retake it. Instead, he moved the hand up to my chest to use both on my nipples.

While Steve took his time fucking me, I had the sense that he was more concerned about giving me pleasure than taking it for himself. After their initial focus on my chest, his hands roamed my body lightly stroking my thigh, rubbing my soft abdomen, tracing the line of my spine, or tickling the hair at the base of my dick. A few times, he leaned down and nibbled my neck or earlobe as he wrapped a light hand around my throbbing dick and gave it a few strokes. He never did too much but often gave me too little, which made me want more.

When he angled his hips again to glide against my prostate, my arousal hit a fever pitch. I began to move back against him needing more stimulation. I got it when he pulled out so that his fat crown repeatedly ran against my inner nut. I could feel him retreat far enough that his cock was no long in contact with it only to have the blunt tip punch back into it when he thrust forward. The flared ridge felt like a speed bump when it moved passed only to tug on it when he pulled back again.

That rhythmic jostling made my dick harder than it had been since my first pussy. Milky precum flowed almost nonstop from the end and I could feel it throbbing painfully. I was moaning like a bitch in heat but didn't care anymore about what my brothers or Nick thought. Getting fucked felt great and if this was the only time it was going to happen, I was going to enjoy it.

Unfortunately, it wasn't much longer before I began to shoot. Without either of us touching it, my dick stiffened and launched ropes of cum onto the back of the chair in front of me. My orgasm was heightened by the fact that Steve sped up his hips and repeatedly hammered my prostate with the end of his dick. It was on the verge of uncomfortable, but not not so much that it wasn't pleasurable. When the initial wave passed, he slid all the way into me and held still while my asshole continued to pulse around his thick shaft.

When my breathing calmed, Steve pulled out of me and raised his pants, tucking his still hard cock away while I sat properly on the chair. I felt so good, so satisfied that I didn't even care about my back and ass resting against the cum I had shot onto the chair.

"You're not going to finish?" Though I asked the question, I hoped the answer was no. I was exhausted and though my ass no longer hurt, there was still a good amount of discomfort radiating out from my ring. And even if he would be satisfied with a blowjob, I was absolutely not going to put his dick in my mouth after it had been up my ass.

"Wasn't about me," he said simply. "I couldn't let these assholes use you like that. Anal sex can feel good. It doesn't have to be a degrading race to the finish. I hope you'll remember that."

His last words were directed to the other guys more than to me. Still, I stood and said, "I'm going to shower then hop in bed and hope to forget any of this happened."

"We're all going to forget," Steve reminded the others and I saw them nod obediently.

In the shower, I stood under the water knowing that I would never forget what had happened. I had enjoyed it too much and, more than anything, the memory of Steve's thick cock was going to stay with me forever. I didn't worry about what my brothers and Nick would think because we'd all done enough stupid shit that they knew it was better to bury the incident than to have some of their indiscretions exposed, especially since they were the ones who had used and abused me.

When I climbed into bed, my mind ran trying to come up with scenarios in which I could convincingly talk my wife into some ass play. I wanted to feel that pleasure again. I just never expected that the next time it happened would be in a restroom at my brother's wedding reception.

As Steve slid deeper into me next to the urinal, I breathed through my mouth against the pain. It was less than it had been yesterday when I had slammed down onto Gary's dick, but was still more than was comfortable. Despite that, I was not going to stop him and was determined to enjoy it.

"This isn't going to be nice and easy like last night," he warned, echoing my thoughts. With less than half his length inside me, he began to move his hips back and forth rapidly. "Fucking in a restroom is too much of a goddamn stereotype and I refuse to get caught with my cock in your ass. I'm sure you don't want that either. And you fucking gave me blue balls, so I'm gonna put my load in you as fast as I can."

"Do it," I said without hesitation.

Steve used my ass beautifully. He fucked me with determination, but unlike my brothers, there was still an acknowledgement of my own needs. His cock worked my prostate, and when he reached around to stroke me, I didn't discourage him. He leaned forward and nibbled my ear and neck as he had last night and I had to bite back a moan of pleasure.

"You've been thinking about this all day, haven't you?" he whispered into my ear. "You're pissed because you didn't get to feel me cum in you last night?"

"Yeah. I fucking wanted it. And we're gonna have to do this again."

"We will."

After he let out a chuckle a moment later, I asked, "What?"

"Honestly, I always thought Gabe would be the one taking my dick in secret, not you. Though I guess since he's been fucking other guys for awhile, I wasn't far off. But, hey, I am not going to turn this down. You got a fucking tight little ass."

"I hope it stays tight after this," I thought aloud while ignoring him making me sound like a consolation prize.

"You'll be fine. It's more work than you think to get an asshole to gape. Not saying that I don't want to turn you out like that, but we don't have time for that right now. Though it is hot to think about my cum running out of your ass while you're next to your wife."

"It kinda is."

We lapsed into silence as Steve redoubled his efforts.

His cock felt amazing sliding against my ring and his thick crown felt even better against the walls of my fuck passage. While I knew it was not the same, I understood why some women loved a bigger dick. Both of my brothers had felt nice inside me and introduced me to the pleasure of a dick in the ass, but Steve's cock was the one that sold me on it. His cock and his technique were what had put me over the edge and allowed me to enjoy it. I loved the stretch and how far he was inside me. And when he finally began to pump his cum into me, I felt it so deep inside my body that I wondered if it would ever see the light of day.

Feeling the heat of his cum inside me pushed me over the edge and I began to shoot my load onto the divider and floor in front of me. Because of his cock still pumping cum into me, that quickly produced orgasm felt even better than the one he had given me the night before.

My dick had barely stopped dripping when Steve pulled out with a satisfied grunt. As we straightened our clothes, he asked, "You okay? Really?"

I shrugged. "No. Not really, but I'll get there."

"If it helps, you don't have to be gay to enjoy a dick. It's kind of a thing now. All the cool kids are dropping the labels and just enjoying the sex. I can't tell you how many guys I've fucked that have girlfriends and neither of them care."

"Good for them. But back in my day"—my voice mimicked an old man's shaky voice when I said those five words—"men who fucked men were gay and that was that. I know I'm not, I just gotta get used to the fact that I enjoyed that dick of yours more than I thought I would."

"My dick?"

I met Steve's eyes, unconvinced by his innocent tone. "Don't act surprised. You knew what you were doing."

A corner of his mouth lifted in a smirk. "I did. I didn't think you wanting more would be the result, but I'm glad it is. Honestly, I was just trying to get back at Gabe, show him how good it could feel."

"You motherfucking, cock sucking, incest loving, gay son-of-a—"

"Hey, now," he cut me off with a laugh as he moved toward the door. "I admit I was wrong, but you need to be nice to me if you want this again."

I glared at him when he turned and cupped his crotch but that only made him laugh harder.

As he unlocked the door, he said, "Come on. We gotta go before we're missed."

We left the bathroom and he put an arm around my shoulder as we made our way back to our seats chatting amicably. I was still tense but as I'd said, I knew this was only the beginning of my journey of self-discovery.

"Shit," I said and began to turn back. "I left my load all over the wall and floor."

Steve didn't let me go. "So the fuck what? It's too late now. Besides, it'll probably be dried or just look like water by the time anyone notices it. Either that or they'll be too drunk to care."

Knowing he was right, I accepted it, though I didn't exactly relax.

When we passed my brothers and Nick, I saw on their faces that they knew or at least suspected what we had been doing in the restroom. I could also see them wondering if they'd have a chance to go at me again. I tried to tell myself that because of how last night had gone down it would never happen, but I knew that it wasn't true. Somehow, I'd end up with each of their dicks in me again. And from the way he looked at me even as he danced with his girlfriend, Gabe was already planning our next encounter.

"Not trying to lay claim," Steve whispered as we neared my wife at the bar, "but do I need to have a talk with your brother? That look he gave you..."

Though I still didn't like that I was his second choice, I liked that he was willing to defend his territory. Even as I had the thought, I yelled at myself that I was married and shouldn't be excited that Steve was staking a claim to me. "No, it's cool. I can handle him."

Steve dropped his arm from my shoulder and turned to me with a smirk on his face. "Looking forward to it?"

I shook my head. "No. Not really. But he's my baby brother."

Steve narrowed his eyes and tilted his head to one side as he tried to process that.

Acknowledging how fucked up that sounded, I added, "Seems like maybe that's reason not to do it, huh?"

"A little. But since we're now kissing cousins, I can't judge."

"I didn't say anything about kissing," I protested a little too loudly.

Steve leaned forward and breathed into my ear, "Twenty-four hours ago, you would've said no to my dick in your ass. You've had it twice now and I get the feeling that before you leave, you're gonna be asking for it again. I know you remember what my mouth felt like on your dick. I promise you that I'm just as good at kissing. When I put my lips on yours, you're gonna be just as hooked as you are on me fucking you."

"Damn," I responded with open arousal as he pulled back. "Gabe was right. I need a fucking sex change so I don't feel so bad about being so fucking turned on by you."

"Like I told him, don't waste the money. It feeds my ego knowing I roped in a straight stud like you, cuz. Now, go talk to your wife and try to wait an hour before you come begging for another load. I can go for a while but I need time to recharge in between."

He turned and walked away and I couldn't help staring after my hunk of a cousin. My dick twitched just from the sight of him knowing that he had called it right: He was going to have to fuck me again before the night was over.

Remembering where I was, I turned and went to join my wife.

"Everything okay?" Olivia asked once I was next to her. "Steve said you two needed to talk. You seem to be in a better mood."

"Everything's great." I looked passed her and saw Steve smiling back at me. "In fact, I think he and I are going to be hanging out a lot more."

"Fine with me. I wouldn't mind seeing him around the house more often. Maybe in a speedo..."

As she went on about my cousin, my dick swelled for real as I felt his cum begin to trickle down my fuck passage. It pooled behind my thankfully closed ring, threatening to leak out if I moved at all. It had been less than ten minutes since we left the restroom and I could still feel the tug of him against my hole.

Lost in that memory, my asshole twitched and I felt some of his cum begin to seep out of me. Unfortunately, the more I tried to tighten my ring, the more it loosened allowing his load to trickle passed it. As I shifted and moved around with my wife, my hole opened allowing the rest of it to flow out of me and it soaked into my undershorts. While the part of me that used to be completely straight was horrified, the new me just let it happen. I tried to keep my face neutral but couldn't help an occasional, involuntary wince.

Across the room, I looked up and saw Steve smile broadly as if he had been watching me and waiting for this moment. He held up his phone and a few moments later, I received an alert. Holding my phone so Olivia couldn't see the screen, I read his message.

"I lied. It's not exactly gaping, but your ass doesn't stand a chance after I fuck it. Get used to the feeling because you're going to have my cum running out of you a lot while standing next to your wife."

Not knowing how to respond, I simply put my phone away and took a sip of my drink.

"Who was that?" Olivia asked.

"Just Steve being Steve."

She accepted that explanation and went back talking at me about some of the other women there who had been checking out my cousin and were disappointed to learn they didn't stand a chance with him.

After checking the time, I sighed upon seeing I still had another fifty-seven minutes before I could approach him again.