All Comments on 'From Cop To Crack Whore'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Isn't it amazing how many ways some creeps

can dream up to write about BIG BLACK COCKS being shoved into assholes---Supressed desire perhaps !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Corny but good

Leroy Daley, how corny, but well executed if a bit hurried I like it a lot.

abroadswordabroadswordalmost 15 years ago
Corny but good

Leroy Daley, how corny, but well executed if a bit hurried I like it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very believeable

This is a story that just goes to show the power the BBC has over the white woman. Even a racist white policewoman can not resist the power of the BBC. The way she gave up her tight little virgin ass for that first BBC, it was obvious then that she had craved the superior BBC all along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fucking nasty. Brilliant and compelling writing though.

I recommend it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
BLACK POWER !

After reading the horror that you could inflict on a poor innocent black woman in Halle's Hillbilly Hell, its good to see the true scum of the human race being treated as such. A racist becoming the very thing that they know they are. Inferior scum. . . . . then again what do I expect from the unfortunate members of the human race who enslave other races and then brag about their superiority whilst marrying their own cousins.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Story

Love your work. One of my favorite authors on this site.

Wendylooking4BbcWendylooking4Bbcalmost 8 years ago
Willing

I have thought about having a bull turn me out to his friends

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Poor officer blondie

Beautiful,

Love the fall from grace & complete degradation of a gorgeous blonde cop turned into a black cock slut craving their all powerful cocks and eager for more of their force feeding her drugs to further drag her into a life of a worthless white trash servant of the worst kind of ghetto thugs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m CAYLALOUISE,

Fantastic, my bull turned me into a meth addicted prostitute

I love everything I do

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous