From Cop To Crack Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,512 Followers

The two watching guys chuckled at that comment and a brief smile came of Whitney's lips before Curtis suddenly jammed his large, black cock at it's target and he rammed it into the policewoman's areshole. Barbara had been determined not to cry or squeal or let these bastards see they were breaking her in any way at all but when that slick, hard penis slid inexorably inside her it was like it broke a wall down in her and her hard exterior crumbled as he began to ass fuck her. At that point Barbara regretted her bending of the law, her casual racism and treatment of prisoners. She would change she told herself, she would do anything just to be free of this ordeal. Not that that helps her one little bit, Curtis is a real bastard and loves nothing in the world better than taking a woman's anal cherry against her will, he is getting virtually the full length of his dick inside Barbara's ass after just a few hard thrusts and the sounds of his balls slapping against her backside echo in that room along with his animalistic grunts and Barbara's low sobbing.

She has to endue almost 10 minutes of hard ass fucking before he finally lets go and sprays his cum deep in her bowels, but even the relief of that huge weapon being removed from her ass is negated by the sure knowledge of what he will do next. With his shrinking dick an utter mess of his cum and her ass he pulls Barbara's head around to face him and pops it into her mouth.

"Suck it clean copper, taste your fucking ass!"

She did so weakly, fighting off the urge to wretch with every second the filthy thing was inside her mouth until finally he was satisfied and it was removed leaving her with a taste that she knew she would never forget.

But Barbara's penance was not over at this, in fact it had barely even begun. As she had been getting the ass fucking of her life Jackson had been carefully sprinkling a long line of white powder the length of his stiff again dick.

By now the normally cool, calm, in control policewoman was a wreck and she was no longer thinking straight at all, she was just doing what they said to get this over and down with as quickly as possible. So when the convicted dealer instructed her to shuffle over to him on her knees and sniff the powder from his dick she did so before the risks inherent to her were clear in her mind. And afterwards not very much was clear in Barbara's mind whatsoever. Her vision blurred her mind descending into a confused muddle of images and sensations and she lost all track of time, place and people.

*

A FEW HOURS LATER

"Ungh! Uungh! That's it! That's it Baby! Yeah! Aaargh!"

Barbara felt like her head was in a fog, her eyelids felt so heavy and her body was rocking up and down. Finally she got some focus just in time to see a young black youth clamber off her naked and hurriedly get dressed. Her limbs felt so weight that it was a real struggle just to turn her head to watch him. Her throat was dry and her brain felt soft but somehow content, though it was like something was burrowing in her brain trying to tell her something, something she needed.

The guy turned to her with a nervous smile and handed her a $20 note. She grasped it uncomprehending, the significance of the payment lost to her for the moment.

"Thanks, my first time with a white girl."

He existed as Whitney and Jackson entered the room and looked down at the blonde as she struggled to sit up on the bed. She was more and more aware of things now. Like the fact she was naked, the fact there was sticky stuff on her pussy and thighs, like she didn't recognise this dingy room but she recognised these two. She knew she should be angry at them but it seemed not so important. Still she made an effort to get up but it was a real struggle. Jackson caught her and eased her back onto the bed, sitting.

"Hey take it easy bitch, where you think you're going? Nowhere, that's where. Not until my girl Whitney says so anyway."

He snatched the note from out of Barbara's hand and handed it to the Madam. Whitney neatly folded it and hooked it inside her bra before addressing the disorientated police woman.

"You got another client Blondie! Treat him good and we keep our little secret and who knows maybe Jackson will let you try a little more of that magic powder of his."

Although she knew that wasn't a good thing she had a craving inside her for more of the stuff and that made her acceptance of what she was being made to do to keep her blackmailer's silence all the easier. She bowed her head in acquiescence as a third figure shambled in, an old black man with grey hair and reeking of smoke. His eyes fairly lit up when he saw the blonde waiting on the bed though and his hand was already at his zip as Whitney and Jackson exited the room. She would earn more money that night and gain the choice of another shot at Jackson's powder which Barbara was more than happy to accept.

A FEW DAYS LATER

Barbara had not been back to her job, she hadn't phoned in and nobody had seen or heard from her in that week at work. Her colleagues were not concerned, she was not a well liked woman on the force. Her superiors did notice though and were not happy at all, disciplinary procedures were already being prepared – they were about to be rendered completely obsolete though.

Whitney had given Barbara the option of leaving that night after she had dealt with her requisite fifth client, with her mind in a fog of confusion Barbara had just curled up contentedly on the old, worn bed and drifted into a long dreamless sleep where the traumatic events of the day seemed to slip away from her memory to be further replaced by a gnawing craving.

Seven days later and the blonde had not left the brothel even once. Incredibly her life seemed to revolve around that one, dimly lit, seedy little room and she was quite happy with that. This was where she got that nectar that Jackson kept rewarding her with so this was where she wanted to be. Everything else in her life just seemed so unimportant to her.

She was busy letting a youth fuck her doggy style, with the promise of another helping of powder in return for her fee when the door burst open and in came two cops. It was a raid, operating on the advice of a tip off. Strangely enough neither Whitney not any of her co-conspirators were anywhere near the premises when the cops barged into the brothel. And once they had discovered their colleague no one really gave a fuck. It was not often that you arrested a fellow police officer while in the act of letting someone pay to fuck her while obviously under the influence of illegal drugs.

Her fellow cops were not kind to her, she was as naked as they found her when they marched her from the brothel in handcuffs and then into the station. A lot of people on the force were more than delighted to see the bitch's career come to such a humiliating end. She was charged and fined, suspended then sacked. She lost everything, her wage, her pension and her career. And really, she didn't care. It was Whitney that met Barbara as she left the station, knowing her life was destroyed but not seeming to care, she just wanted to see Jackson and whether he had his magic powder. The Madame promised that he did and that if Barbara worked for her she'd never be without a supply.

A FEW WEEKS LATER

The police car turned into 'Hooker Alley' and slowed to stare at the sights. Both men enjoyed their little trips down through the city's red light zone, enjoyed looking at the less fortunate, the desperate and needy. Especially now.

"Look there she is! Pull over."

Their former colleague was under a lamppost, she was swaying as if she wasn't quite with it and dressed as trashily as you could imagine. She had high heels, torn fishnets, a black mini skirt with dodgy looking stains and a red bra top that had seen some action alright. She was looking so seedy and disgusting that the cops didn't bother stopping to goad her, just her condition showed them what they wanted to see.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,512 Followers
12