Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
LinneaLundinLinneaLundinabout 5 years ago
Beautiful

A sweet love story. Thanks for telling this tale. Hopefully someone in turmoil will read this and find the help and encouragement they need to move forward with who they really are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I've been quite impressed with your development as a writer and just wanted to thank you for your continued submissions to literotica. You may not be quite at the point where you can commercially publish but I am eagerly awaiting your next stories. Thank you for your writing.

HerLittleGuyHerLittleGuyover 4 years ago
Excellent read!

This little love story, told in vignettes, is a most compelling tale, and well worth the time it takes to read it. I do recall reading the first couple of chapters at some point in the past, but I must have missed the last chapters as they seemed to be new to me. I'm glad I found the story again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WOW

Thank you for writing this and reposting it. This is the first time I've read it and this is the first story of yours I've read. I found it an incredablely beautiful and touching story. As some one who is attracted to trans women I really hope love is the answer, The statisics about suicide are so depressing and I've read of stats higher than those in your story. I'm glad that Sarah got her happy ending in this story and I hope that all the Sarahs out in the real world can find theirs.

cuckablecuckableover 4 years ago
Awesome Surprise

I was pleasantly surprised, pleasantly shocked. This story is amazing, start to finish. Well written, cohesive, well-paced, and simply fascinating, fantastic, dialogue.

One of the best I've ever read, period. And I don't just mean Erotica. It's a seriously awesome love story. Sure, the title is pretty deceptive but probably a good idea to get folks to read it. Kudos a few more times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Honestly realistic

Thank you for writing a real love story, and not just another sex scene.

ChrissiChrissiover 3 years ago
Beautiful love story

one of the best ive read here....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just wanted to thank you for writing a story about a transgender woman that did not make us out to be a sex crazed person. I read all 7 chapters. I very much enjoyed all of them. I’m a transgender woman and yes I very much enjoy sex, there is a hell of a lot more to me than that. Good read thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDreamweaver594@Dreamweaver594
I'm now available on the web at www.dreamweaver594.weebly.com with links to my completed work compiled in ebook format for you to enjoy. Dreamweaver594 is an author, playwright, designer, teacher, and artist who lives on the East Coast of the U.S. He's a dyed in the wool rom...