From Dubai with Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

Sitting opposite the handsome, confident and well-dressed Robert Lotodo, Majida Zarawani couldn't help but smile. She remembered the handsome, energetic young black men whom she saw on the university of Toronto campus. They fearless defied the racist system, did their own thing, dated women of all hues, and generally speaking seemed way cooler than everyone else.

The brothers in Toronto had that self-confidence and charm which was unique to black men from North America. Majida felt drawn to them, and while at the University of Toronto, she dated and hooked up with several. They were so different from the meek, browbeaten black men commonly found in Arab lands. I am really going to miss you when you go back to Canada, Majida thought, smiling at Robert as they enjoyed this rather lovely evening together.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers
12