All Comments on 'From Easy Street to a Hard Road Ch. 12'

by belted and teased

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great - Should be a book

This has been a great story that could easily be turned into an adult novel. You have a wonderful talent.

I waited anxiously for each installment and have your stories saved as a favorite file to watch as they go forward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great great story

Am not sure you can continue it without it being more of the same, but if you can I will certainly continue to read. Thanks for all the effort, its a wicked, sexy story and has provided a lot of fantasies.

M

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very intense and erotic. Would fix a few details

if you continue this story (or even if you write a different one). You write well and there are few grammatical or spelling errors. I would like to see you use that same care with other details of this story, especially if you turn it into a novelette. For example, I'm surprised that Bryan and Donna don't at least shower before getting into bed. They will need to do this anyway in the morning, and their sheets will be a mess. I can't imagine going to bed covered in 20 persons' sticky and smelly sexual fluids and residues (Bryan) and Donna must have at least a half dozen on or in her as well. Plus, Bryan's ass is probably leaking lube and feces after being on that "chair" for a few hours with the thick dildo inside him. Another little detail: Bryan has licked out a woman's asshole during the early hours of the "party" and then his tongue has been in ? how many other pussies? I would not be shocked to find out at least half the women have bladder and possibly vaginal infections after this. I realize this is fantasy land, not reality, but one never knows if someone might decide to imitate one or more ideas in this story. I almost feel there should be a "warning label" like one sees before watching Evil Knievel before a motorcycle jump (Warning: what you are about to witness is being performed by trained professionals and you should not try this at home). One of the 20 party-goers can give 20 people their STD, which could be simply expensive if we are talking about clamydia and of course, it could be deadly if we are talking about HIV. While safe sex might be less fun, less of a fantasy, it won't be fun at all if someone contracts a lethal disease resulting from all the "fun." My last concern has to do with the way the story began. I will reproduce an excerpt to make my point.

"My wife and I love each other, and overall we share the responsibilities of running our household, our work lives, and raising our children. I would not abdicate my responsibilities and my wife respects my opinions. In short, this story is about our sex life, not to be confused with the rest of our life. Donna and I both have careers as professionals in our respective fields. . . . "

I can't see how Bryan can continue to pursue humiliation and chastity, bondage and bisexuality, and expect to realistically have a career and raise children with a "loving" wife. It's one thing to do the "Exit to Eden" thing to fulfill a fantasy, but I can't imagine a way to incorporate repeat BDSM and chastity into a family and professional lifestyle. Reality is that these things can't be hidden forever, and certainly not when pursued repeatedly in the same town where everyone lives. Bryan's tease and cunnilingus on his professional trip are one thing; that was out of town. But what about relatives, what about family? And really, the children will sense the relationship between Mom and Dad is strange. There are subliminal clues, they will over-hear things, they will find little bits of evidence under the sofa (kids are very curious). Maybe not while they are little, but eventually they will. I remember how I had no free time after going to work and then dealing with my children and their activities when I got home; how can Donna and Bryan find the time for all the sexcapades? To sum this up, it's a wonderfully erotic fantasy for people into BDSM, tease and denial, male chastity, and so forth but I recommend starting with a new story and a fresh plot as continuing this would be difficult to "swallow."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Enjoyed it

I thoroughly enjoyed your story and I thank you for writing it and sharing it with us on this site. I know I always skimmed the new stories looking for the next installment.

Personally, I would like to come more often than Brian but I found the story very hot and well-written.

Thanks again, and I look forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Keep 'em "cumming!"

I can express my thoughts in one endlessly repeated word: more more more more more more more more...!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow, what a story!

Great, if it's real life really fantastic, in not still really entertaining.

peter_sbe81peter_sbe81over 5 years ago

I have enjoyrd the series. Perhaps the hero (?) Is a bit more than real but i suppose it is a tale to arouse and entertain. I look forward to more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

iv read all the chapters sorry i diddnt coment till now ive been so turned on by the hole thing pleas continue writing and thank you its perfect

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbelted and teased@belted and teased
You'll probably see pretty quickly that I'm into chastity, teasing, denial and femdom. I don't live this lifestyle all of the time, but my fantasies bring me back here again and again. How 'bout yours?