All Comments on 'From Feminist to Fuckdoll'

by rayne416

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yeah baby

Dream world, very good. Thank you my man.

surferchick88surferchick88almost 6 years ago
Damn good

Fantastic story you wrote. Would love to meet this asshole and teach him a lesson.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5 stars

Nice story; always good to read about a Feminist taking it up the arse.

joodlejoodlealmost 6 years ago
Well done

I tend to get very few comments on my own stories of degradation and humiliation, along with of course people telling me how awful, sick, and abusive my leading male characters are. But you know what? It's fucking hot. It just IS. Thank you for publishing this. It was excellent, and while I don't like a lot of conversation during sex, this was an intriguing brand of humiliation. Using "feminism" as a weapon of sexual torment against this holier-than-thou bitch was outside the norm, and fantastic. This spoke to me personally because I used to be one of those "feminist" look-out-for-my-slutty-friend types. In hindsight, I recognize that they were just doing what they wanted to do. Whether it was insecurity, lack of self esteem, genuine sexual need, or a combination, it was none of my fucking business. I judged. And in time, I actually regretted not getting out there more myself and exploring as they did. Sadly, there are still a ton of douchebags out there, and I still believe they are a dime a fucking dozen. But bottom line, if the ladies are going to let them, encourage and tempt them even, then why wouldn't they take advantage? Anyhoos, great story. Keep it up. Writing I mean.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great

Great story. Very enjoyable. Would love a follow up story to these two

rayne416rayne416almost 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you all for your kind comments!

Thank you everyone for reading my work and providing such kind feedback, it is greatly appreciated and gets the creative juices going for the next story!

@joodle: Thank you so much for the critique, insight and history; I really appreciate your comment and I'm looking forward to reading your own work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I really enjoyed it :D

Like you've been told, you overcooked the dialogue during the sex scene, but otherwise, a very enjoyable read. But, hey, what can I say - I'm a sucker for a detailed anal sex description. So yea, I'm a happy customer. : )

My stance on putting "feminists" in their place. Nah, let women do them. But it sure is fun to read/fantasize about the ones who take it a bit too far getting owned in the bedroom (Or the living room in this case).

Also, I liked the little twist at the end. Thought it fit into the story nicely. Though I have to admit, I kinda saw it coming when you mentioned the porno was "homemade."

Anyway, keep on writing (one or two more like this would be splendid), and I'm gonna give you 5*s to help boost your score. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow.

Great story! Would love to see you continue with Madison. Continue her degradation. It appears she is still trying to hold on to her dignity. Got to break her down completely. She has to accept who and what she is.

What do you think?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it! Thought the dialogue was great.

I basically agree with everything joodle said. Thought the dialogue was refreshing and incredibly degrading. Please give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I love to read about feminist being dominated and degraded. You did a great job. Write more about breaking feminists in and teaching them the error of their ways. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing! Please Write Another Chapter!

This was a great downfall for Madison! I want to see her accept her place as an anal fucktoy. Maybe even help turn another gal!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Bring her back

Let Madison rest her asshole for a week and then invite her back (the video should entice her) and have a half a dozen buddies over.

A several hour long anal train and having her cleaning the cocks of her ass juice along with a few airtight sessions ought to knock her down a notch or two.

Of course all on film for posterity!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
"Feminist" in the Nonconsent Category Lured Me

I used to spout a lot of feminist dogma, too. Equal opportunity, pay and promotion for equal education, capability and accomplishment is fine. That's the key word: equal. If you can compete with a man in the same arena, then you should not be denied. But there is way too much talk spouted by some feminists about female superiority and the utter uselessness of men. I picked up that nonsense at the university and my husband's boss called me on it, every time. I grew to hate him. He was old school "the woman should submit to the man." One night, I challenged him and we made a bet. I lost the bet, and with it my panties. My husband watched as his boss reddened my ass. With my husband's permission, he took me away for two weeks and "retrained" me how to properly serve a man. I discovered that I am turned on by degradation and humiliation. My husband didn't know what to do with me. So now I am his boss' slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please add more to this story!

This is a great story. Hell, a great start for a few chapter story.

Would love for you to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Amazing

Simply amazing. Loved every second of it, and the surprise with the taping of her friend on the TV. Made me cum twice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Next chapter when?

rayne416rayne416over 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks so much to everyone who commented and liked this story! I'm happy to announce that I finally got the inspiration for the followup chapter in this vein. Hopefully in the next few months I'll have it out, but sorry if this delays Sanctuaire Ch3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
AWESOME STORY!

So happy to hear that there will be more work in this vein.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Madison, really................

.........Give him a jab to the groin, a punch up the throat and get the f**k out of there!

Regards

A. feminist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I probably shouldn't enjoy this as much as I do but it does the trick every time. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Granted Madison wasn't a real feminist, or she would have respected Amy's choice. But the dude in this story is a misogynist because he thinks he needs to teach her some sort of lesson???? Who are you, the great defender of feminists????? At the end of the day, you were looking to torment a woman mentally and physically, and your whole 'it was consensual' rebuttal fails when you reveal you were taping the whole thing without her knowledge or consent. That's an invasion of privacy, especially for a woman in a very precarious scenario.

We need protection from men like you.

Regards,

An actual feminist.

trixie47cdtrixie47cdover 2 years ago

I loved the philosophy lesson for activists and zealots of any flavor. The sex was pretty hot too. Thank you, I'd give this one 6 stars if they'd let me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is some real low-grade shit. Just cringy, incel-ish, Ben Shapiro "own-the-feminist-with-facts-and-logic" wish fulfillment. Just embarrassing to read.

rayne416rayne416over 2 years agoAuthor

I'm sorry you were unable to determine the content from the blatantly obvious title or disclaimer at the top and somehow got swindled into reading a full length fantasy story about a fetish you're not into. Apologies for your personal embarrassment, but you don't see me going to your incest category and spouting vitriol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a great story. I cum hard every time I read it. Can't wait for your next story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your writing flows well, and your descriptive ability is the kind I'd like to see more of in erotica. It was easy to imagine the positions and setting based on your descriptions. But I have to second the anon who felt like they were reading an incel wish fulfillment fantasy. It felt more like you were venting rather than creating characters in this story. There was something really disconcerting about this after comparing the content in the rest of your work. You clearly have a fixation with degrading sex and anal in particular as a tool specifically meant for degradation, but that only made "Madison" sound astute in her judgements. Then the rest would have otherwise just read as a generic score(or rape as revenge) the unattainable girl fantasy, but watching you try to play both sides of the argument (misogynist versus male feminist) to the supposedly misguided(but somehow entirely accurate) feminist sounded more like a battle you were having with your own self-image in light of your fantasies. You do seem angry at feminists, but also perhaps worried that the judgements they are making about you are correct, and that that creates a whole extra layer of resentment towards them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This had a lot of potential. The best way to sum up my experience would be that my arousal died 1/3rd through this story and I read the rest while drinking tea hoping that there would be some redemption. Author seems like a bitter dude who is trying to vent out his feelings by raping a girl. That was rape, dude. It stopped being sexy the moment you took away non-verbal consent too. Enormous potential, just a shitty writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You gay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

All these girls getting mad at the author is the exact reason this was made xD

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"That kinda shit makes you sound like a bad feminist, Madison,"

First line on literotica to ever make me laugh out loud

lawyerwifelawyerwifeover 1 year ago

I hated the premise, but I have to admit it was well written

thebobber326thebobber326over 1 year ago

Really well written. I could vividly picture every scene. I can agree that the feminist angle is pretty unrealistic but there's nothing wrong with that! If that's the story that you wanted to write, good on you. As someone who also loves and writes stories with focuses on degradation and anal, this was excellent. An easy 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This might have been better if not for your obvious ignorance of human anatomy and the fact that you clearly have never had anal sex.

Addicted098Addicted098over 1 year ago

The mind games were nice to read. But the guy continuously talking about how his Cock is going destroy some slutty ass gets old real soon. The guy coud have been a little less obnoxious.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Now I really get off on noncon/reluctance stuff, but I feel like many authors use this category to share their cruel rape fantasies with the community. As for your story, I quit at the point where he throat-fucks her with his giant meat rod and she doesn't even attempt to bite his sausage off. Good god, I wonder what made you hate women so much.I sure as hell hope my sweet wifey ever suffered such a treatment...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Obviously written by someone who has never experienced anal sex.

As the pitcher.

Anyone who has, knows exactly what I am talking about.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sadistic asshole needs his rear punctured like this.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Title misleadingly made it sound like it was going to be something she actually wanted to some degree by the end. Not gonna get in the way of people writing stuff like this even with how much I dislike the undertones but it's explicit rape & sadism and should've been properly tagged as such b/c the tagging on this was super insufficient

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

People who hang out in the non-con category and complain about rape content are so funny to me. Like wtf did you think the story was going to be about when it has "feminist" and "painal" in the tags? I'll admit this wasn't really my cup of tea either, not really all that into anal, but I had a pretty good idea what this story was going to be about before finishing the first page.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Love to see a true painful assrape in here.

Her pain heightening his pleasure. The way he completely dominated the bitch. The deep stabbing anal as he chokes her, making her cum. And finally that pinned down prone bone assfuck on the floor, the bitch screaming, as he drills into her rectum and unloads deep in her guts.

So so good.

Now I want to see him destroy her other friends.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

I’m guessing you’re a big Andrew Tate fan? lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrayne416@rayne416
Started writing late 2017 and enjoying the outlet it provides while allowing me to constantly improve on my skills. Here I slowly upload commissioned artwork from scenes of my stories as well. Upcoming works - Sanctuaire Ch03 - Making of a Starlet series ( ~4 parts) - Photosh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES