From Feminist to Fuckdoll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rayne416
rayne416
1,043 Followers

"Shh, it's ok. I'm going to teach you how to not suck at this. And if you do well enough, I won't destroy your asshole too much. Think of it like this: either you let me show you how to properly suck cock, or you can struggle to shit correctly for the next few weeks," I threatened as I kept her head locked in place, eyes locked with mine.

Her eyes moistened as she glared up at me, but her eyes fell submissively and her grip relaxed. Her brain must have finally realized that her control on the situation began slipping the moment she got on her knees to suck my cock.

"Good girl," I nodded and slowly started to piston my hips into her face. Her head recoiled a little as more cock entered her mouth, but she quickly found she had no place to retreat to. As my cock found the back of her mouth, I kept her head locked in place with one hand on the back of her head, the other on her neck and then slowly forced my cock to make the turn. She immediately gagged and slapped my hips as she tried to recoil from my grip. I let her take a breath by letting my cock spring from her mouth, and she kneeled at my feet, panting.

"Already doing great, babe," I smiled, before placing my hand again on her head, this time wrapping itself in a fistful of dark hair. Her resigned eyes didn't even glance up at me, her mouth limply opening in preparation for the next assault on her tonsils. She learned quick, I noted.

I aimed my cock and slowly guided it into her mouth with my hips while simultaneously pulling her forward towards me. As her center of gravity shifted forward, her hands grabbed my hips but I ignored them. Holding her up by my hand on her throat and the other in her hair, my cock finally infiltrated her throat as the passage was stretched into a straighter path. One of my favorite throatjob angles, my hands held her cocksleeve like a vice as the rest of her body reacted to the invader and tried to vomit me out. Her knees tried to gain purchase beneath herself as her midriff seized, but I kept her head low and forward enough, my grip being the only thing keeping her from falling over. And did I exploit that grip. Using my legs, I pistoned back and forth into her throat, the tight spasms driving my cock wild.

"Glurk, glurk, glaaak, gluuuUUUURRRCCCKKK!!!" Her throat responded to each grunt of mine as I thrust into her cocksocket as far as I could. As thick spit began to coalesce on my cock and tears streamed down her face, I finally withdrew my whole cock, but kept her head in a firm grip.

"You're going to kill me!" She sobbed for air as she looked up at me, pleading. My cock sat just inches away from her face, poised to strike again when the time was right.

"I've had girls vomit all over my cock before, and one time a girl did pass out. But she wasn't new like you, that was like her fifth time. I always go easy on the new meat and believe me, you have a long way to go before you're in any real trouble." I cocked my head to one side, "Honestly you're doing great for a first-timer. Most of them struggle with even the first 4 inches. You've almost conquered the beast in your first 3 minutes!"

"I don't th—huurrMPPHH!" she retorted before my cock rudely interrupted her, scraping her teeth on the way down as I again lowered her head to straighten her tight passage. My entire body squatting over her kneeling body, I plowed my cock straight through her digestive tract until my balls hit her chin. Her body froze momentarily in the position before contorting wildly. I held her there for a few seconds, her tiny fists pounding my hips and legs ineffectively as she fought for freedom. When I finally did let her go, I realized it was because I was about to blow my load in her, and I needed to save it for later. She knelt beneath me gasping for breath as she wiped saliva from her face, her lipstick askew, and her mascara making the prettiest little lines down her cheeks.

"Well, I think my cock is pretty well lubricated, don't you think? On to the main event?" I smiled widely down at her as her misty eyes matched my gaze weakly.

"Please don't," she sputtered, realizing that her pain hadn't even started, "I'll finish you off, please I'll let you just fuck my face!"

Her hands raised defensively above herself, hoping to thwart off the invasion of her asshole.

"Listen to yourself," I laughed as I turned and walked over to the couch, sitting down while stroking my cock, "Please just fuck my face she says! Spoken like a true cock-whore, don't you think?"

I mocked her as she sat dejectedly in the center of my living room, in a pool of her own slobber and spit, eyes fearful of the future I had in store for her. Her heels and black stockings still clung to her thighs tightly through the abuse, and her matching thong and bra struggled to retain some last shred of dignity.

"Well, you know the rules; we can stop at any point. I'll just trade your tight little ass for Amy's if you tap out. And holy fuck will I do a number on her ass. With all the business you have been doing to my cock tonight, though, I will destroy that little whore's rosebud."

Her legs twitched ever so slightly, and she shifted in an attempt to conceal it, slowly crawling over to the couch.

"Please no, she's too naïve, too good of a girl for you to desecrate," she whimpered as she crawled over to the couch and stroked my cock half-heartedly. I playfully slapped her hand aside again and stood up, my crotch forcing itself into her face.

"You know what to do then, go ahead and lose the bra," I said down to her flatly. She tried to stand up with me standing over her, so I grabbed her by the arm with one hand and the other gripped her hair. She winced as I assisted her up into a standing position directly in front of me. Our bodies were now inches apart, and I could feel her tense up, her petite frame dwarfed by mine. I made no indication of moving back from her, but instead folded my arms and looked at her, a combination of bored and expectant.

She looked down at her feet and slowly reached behind her back, unsnapping her bra and letting it fall away from her, covering them immediately with her hands. I brushed them aside dismissively and grasped one in my hand, feeling the soft, warm flesh fill my palm. She groaned slightly, and I flicked the nipple with my other hand. She twitched again and moaned, half-heartedly trying to swat my hand away. I ignored her feeble attempts and twisted a nipple. She cried out, and her hands flew up to my chest. My other hand reached out and grabbed the second nipple, pinching it before using them to jiggle her breasts.

"Ohhhh!" She moaned in pain as her firm breasts were jostled by their tips. Her hands tried to stop the bouncing by cupping them, and again I slapped them aside before kneading her flesh again. She stood there, naked flesh on display and helpless as I groped her beautiful breasts in my living room. One hand crept down her ribs to her hips as I took a sensitive nipple in my mouth. She groaned as I sucked and nibbled it tenderly, but it turned to a gasp and full body shudder as my left hand traced the crease between her crotch and thigh. Her hands instinctively clutched my shoulders as her body betrayed her with pleasurable sensations, unaware of her imminent anal destruction.

My left hand traced the crease down through her black panty, and her back arched involuntarily away from me. I continued to suckle her nipple as my hand slowly traced out the wetness clinging to the front of her thong. I drew my nails up her back as I continued to massage a nipple in my mouth while brushing her moist pussy lips through her panty. Reaching her hair, I methodically wrapped the dark hair into a makeshift ponytail in my fist, tightening my grip on her head. Her back remained arched, and her breath shortened, but her body remained molded to mine. Turning towards the loveseat, I slowly bent her at the waist, keeping her legs straight by cupping her mound in my palm.

Groaning, she immediately dropped her hands to the loveseat for balance. Unsure if her groan was from the realization of her predicament or from the sensations her body was experiencing, I dragged my hand from her mound roughly up through her asscrack. As my fingers dragged over her pussy and asshole, her firm asscheeks clenched in anticipation and perhaps fear, the thin strip of black barely covering her treasures.

"You're going to want to relax, Madison," I stated lightly, one hand alternating massaging each asscheek.

"Please...go slow," is all she sputtered out as her breathing began to get more ragged in anticipation.

"Not even fighting the inevitable, are you?" I chided her as I slid her thong aside to reveal a bald, dripping pussy and beautiful spider button.

"Hunnhh," she mumbled back as I dragged my fingers along the inner folds of her pussy, collecting her juices. Lifting her head by her ponytail, I thrust the slick fingers within inches of her face.

"Makes you wonder, doesn't it? Here you are as the sacrificial friend, trying to protect poor, petite Amy from getting her asshole destroyed, spouting about how fucked up sex is to me, and here you are, dripping like a whore in heat," I spat at her while lifting her head up higher.

Wincing, she avoided my gaze and stayed silent. I could tell her body was flushed with lust, and her mind was continually struggling to cope with the conflicts therein.

"No retort? No feminist expostulation? No shallow generalization of my kind and how sick and disturbed we make sex?" I punctuated each question with a firm slap on an asscheek. The first slap was met with a grunt, but the second and third were rewarded with moans.

Laughing, I released her hair and walked over to an end table to retrieve a tube of lube.

"So, I couldn't help but notice... as I was peeling away your teeny-tiny thong from that wet little pussy of yours-" I bantered casually as I squirted some lube on my cock and massaged it over the entire shaft, "That you're lacking any pubic hair, or really any body hair. Doesn't seem very feminist to me; not very free spirited, yah know?"

I let the snub hang in the air as I gripped her asscheeks and spread them apart to spy the tiny little asshole. Her lightly tanned ass shone from my previous hits, and as I kneaded them apart, I watched her rear tense up.

"Oh, Madison. This is going to hurt a lot if you tense up like that," I drawled as I slipped one finger into her shitter.

"OHFUCK," her head snapped up as her ass tried to expel the intruder immediately. I withdrew it and watched it snap shut before aiming my cockhead at her asshole.

"You didn't answer me: why do you groom yourself so extensively, especially your pussy, if you're a self-proclaimed feminist?" My cock was rock hard from the scene in front of me, the confident feminist bent over at the waist, her black stockings framing her tight ass as she awaited sodomy.

Her mind settled on my question as her body briefly cooled off, my exploring hands no longer inflicting pain or pleasure, her hair no longer bound by my fist.

"Well, clearly you don't understand the basic principles of feminism if you think we can't groom our bodies," she finally spat out. I could only imagine her glare into the loveseat cushion below her as she tried to lecture me on the finer details of feminism in my living room, virtually naked and clad similar to a prostitute. Not that there was anything wrong with sex workers.

"Some women feel—huuRRGHk!" She sputtered out as I pushed my cockhead through her sphincter in one short thrust. Her ass quivered below me and her spine bowed to try and get away from the rude invader. This wasn't my first anal invasion though, so I quickly grabbed her ponytail again and yanked up and towards myself to let her impale herself on my spear.

"HaaaAAAH!" She screamed as her back arched again and the pain tore through her. I slowly began pulling her by her hair onto my cock, slowly pushing her organs out of the way as my cock explored more of her tight cavern.

"I told you to relax," I said in a bored tone before continuing my probing, both verbal and physical. "You were saying that some women feel what?"

I heard strained breathing and realized that the combination of her hair being pulled backwards and the new intruder in her more-than-likely virgin asshole might be preventing her from breathing correctly, let alone carry a debate. As I released her ponytail her head slumped forward again but her back remained arched, and I settled my hands around her hips. I could hear her breathing through her teeth, why she was clenching her teeth I couldn't imagine.

"Something about women's grooming habits? C'mon Madison..." I taunted as I slowly started pushing my shaft into her. Only an inch past my head was in, so the burning sensation was probably about to morph into a cramping or stabbing pain.

"Can we. Not. Right now?" She hissed through her teeth haltingly to match my slow progress into her rectum.

"Actually Madison, I insist!" I shoved another two inches of fat cock into her bowels to show my seriousness. "This is a two-way dialogue. I can't learn anything if you don't speak up!"

"Ok! Just give. Me. A. second." She grunted out as her body struggled to accommodate the monster snake disappearing between her small asscheeks. No evidence of her seastar could be found as the muscle was stretched taut around my girth. Still a few inches before my balls rested against her pussy.

"So, umm, feminism is about giving wom-EEEAAUGH! Women a choice in how they dress and groom, NOT some standard set by men and society to be—heeeAALD TOO! Aw fuuck it burns!!!" She stammered and whined amongst my targeted stabs into her ass.

"Are you sure you're not just saying that because you're dressed and groomed like a whore, but back at the club you acted like you were so fucking pure? Are you sure that degree of yours isn't going to waste?" I didn't actually believe the questions I was asking, but the snare got bigger with every response she provided.

"It's—gaaaahh! Please stop! Too—big!" She panted as I filled her rectum with the last inch of my cock, my balls coming to rest against a very slick pussy.

"Take a breath, Madison, it's all in now," I calmly stated as I stood there, my hips attached to this new fuck-puppet, "Maybe give your lungs and mind a second to catch up to your pussy? Parts of you seem to be enjoying this..."

My hand lightly brushed the pussy below my cock, juices seeping down her legs as her hips trembled in front of me. "Though I'm still awaiting the argument that contradicts the idea that you're nothing but a piece of meat in my living room that helps me cum."

Her shoulders sagged, but her voice still came through as clear as someone could while struggling around with a thick rod buried deep in their abdomen.

"Feminism is not about conforming to some image... unnhh, that society thinks of us, whether that is body hair, hairstyle, pants versus dresses, etcetera... Feminism is about empowering women to—OH GOD PLEASE STOP!!!" Her last thought trailed off into a scream as I began to drag my cock back out of her ass. Her burning tightness refused to give me up now that it had grown accustomed to my presence, and my cockhead felt like it was pulling her intestines out with it. It felt amazing, but apparently it was causing enough discomfort to interrupt her thoughts.

"Feminism is about what?" I laughed as I felt her legs shift to try to ease the pain of the exiting cock from her bowels, "I'm guessing it's probably not about getting your asshole stretched out by a cock..."

"It's about--" she didn't get to finish as I brought my cock out just enough to pressure her sphincter with my cockhead before shoving it back in quickly.

"AUUUGGGHHH!! FUCK!...NO IT HURTS SO MUCH!!!" She bawled as her feet scrabbled beneath her in an attempt to get away. She lurched forward onto the couch to try to slow down the penetration in her rear, but like I said, this wasn't my first time. Instead of letting her settle into doggystyle on the loveseat like she anticipated, I roughly grabbed her hair with one hand, and wrapped my other arm around her waist. Lifting her up just enough so she had no footing, I stepped back and set her down on her knees in at the front of the couch. Using her hair, I shoved her head down into the loveseat. Her hands dug into the cushion at her sides as I reentered her asshole.

"Oh god please Marcus, it huuuurrrts!!" She whined as my spear pushed and seated itself deep inside her again. Letting her kneel on the couch would have been a rookie mistake, as she would still try to inch away from me every time I thrust into her. Forcing her to kneel in front of the couch and drape her small frame onto the cushion allowed no give as I buried myself deep in her bowels. I could push as deep as I wanted into her unwilling ass, and she couldn't move an inch. I was a fan of prone-bone anal pillaging, and pinning a girl to a couch or bending them over the arm of it was a great way to achieve that. If I was in a particularly cruel mood, pinning them to the floor and pulling their head back by their hair while I crouched over their asshole was also a great option.

"One more time now Madison, feminism is about what?" I chided her as I began to develop a slow rhythm in her asshole, "I'm not going to ask you again!"

Finally accepting that her predicament was unwavering, she finally began to formulate her ideas through gritted teeth as my cock slowly sawed in and out of her tender asshole. Squatting over her thong clad ass and stocking clad legs, I pistoned up and down into her tight orifice. As the movements became more rhythmic, her body began responding to the thrill, tightening and rocking into me. This wouldn't be the first time a girl had gotten off on the anal and verbal abuse in my living room.

"Feminism is... about choice... and empowering everyone!" She finally sputtered out, "If a woman feels confident wearing stockings or sweatpants, feminism... provides her the choice to make it. And society...unghgh... shouldn't have a say or chastise her for her choices."

"Ok, I think I understand," I paused with my dick resting between her asscheeks, "So feminism lets everyone choose what to wear or how to act, and they shouldn't be judged or held from that by society?"

"Unnh, yeah," she muttered as my cock reentered her gently and began the sawing motion again. I could tell from her breathing that although the pain was still significant, something else was happening to her body. Maybe it was the methodical penetrations, perhaps the feminist discussion while impaled on my cock, or maybe she just liked anal. Whichever it was, it was keeping her pussy wet and her breathing labored.

"So, tell me again why you think Amy's outfit was slutty? What part of feminism warrants her being judged by you?"

"Hunh? I didn't say...that," she sputtered out, surprised by the new accusation.

"I think your exact words were: Amy is easy because she dresses like a slut." I stated flatly, gripping her hips tightly to emphasize my seriousness.

"I, uhhh..." She trailed off, caught in her contradiction of ideals.

"That kinda shit makes you sound like a bad feminist, Madison," I growled as I punctuated her colon with my cock, "which is ironic considering you look and are acting like a slut at this moment."

Her face stayed in the couch cushions and only grunts emanated from her, no retort to be had.

Time to make things interesting.

"Shit, I don't know if this is working for me, Madison. Your ass is great but I'm nowhere close to finishing and I'm struggling to stay hard," I lied. My cock was on fire, mainly because her asshole felt like it was trying to compress it into a diamond. The tight orifice of this confused girl was pushing me towards the finish line, but there were still a few cards to play.

rayne416
rayne416
1,043 Followers