From Feminist to Fuckdoll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rayne416
rayne416
1,043 Followers

"Ungh," she grunted through her teeth, I assume embarrassed or even angered by the fact that she hadn't been able to make me cum already.

"If I put some porn on it might help," I half-stated, half asked. She grunted again, I don't know if it was acknowledgement or pain, so I took the liberty to turn my flatscreen on with a nearby remote.

Her head was still buried in the couch so she didn't see the amateur scene on the tv, showing a petite blonde taking a large cock in her ass from behind while moaning loudly. As I turned up the volume, Madison couldn't help but lift her head and take a look at the screen while gritting her teeth. I maintained a slow and smooth rhythm in her, occasionally massaging her clit, allowing her a catch a breath before the storm. Something familiar about the amateur scene on the tv compelled her to watch it, I noted. Perhaps it was the voice or hair of the blonde getting railed on screen, or the furnishings that were identical to my living room.

I picked up the pace a little in her ass while watching her eyes remain glued to the screen, perhaps turned on by the imagery similar to her own situation. She was no longer struggling to keep her breath every time I penetrated her but was maintaining a low ragged wheezing that coincided with my sawing motions in and out of her.

"Oh yeah, this is helping a lot, Madison. And if I'm not mistaken, I think this is turning you on a bit as well..." I paused to let the implication of it sink in. This uptight feminist was being fucked while I distracted myself with a homemade porno, and it might be scaring her that she was turned on by it.

"So back to our original dialogue: based on your previous argument that feminism protects both men and women from ridicule for making their sexual choices, who are you to judge Amy's choices of sexual partners? If I understood your previous argument correctly, she should have the freedom to do and dress as she pleases, and so long as she is a consenting adult, she should be able to choose to go home with me."

"Ummm. Uhhhh, well yeah, she can make her own choices, but-" Madison stammered out, but I had had enough of her contradictory bullshit. This bitch had cock-blocked Amy back at the bar, slut shamed her, even going so far as telling Jessica that she wasn't feeling well and was heading home early. Now she was caught in her lie, and I intended to make sure she knew the penalty. I withdrew my cock, paused and then slammed the full length into her. Her hands flew up to grab at anything but I quickly pinned them with my own as I started doing rapid pushups into her ass. Whatever groans and moans her body was eliciting quickly turned to screams and cries of pain as I pumped deep and rapidly into her.

"Things are going to get worse before they get better," I rasped in her ear through her sobbing, "I think you are cherry-picking points of feminism that benefit you but also using it as a sword with which to justify your behavior around your friends. You never gave Amy the choice you claim she deserved!"

Only cries of pain came in response from her squirming body as I sodomized her roughly again and again. After a few minutes of her incoherent protesting and I was sure her asshole was raw, I slowed down the tempo.

"So here you are, a self-proclaimed feminist at the end of my cock trying to justify your backstabbing behavior," I withdrew my cock abruptly, causing her to gasp in surprise.

"Get up."

In a daze she looked up at me, beautiful makeup trails running down her cheeks. Pulling her to a standing position by her hair, I sat down on the couch and motioned for her to sit down in my lap. She paused, afraid that her ordeal wasn't over yet, until my eyes narrowed and she plopped down on top of me.

I placed one of her feet on the arm of the chair, and her other on my thigh before lifting her ass up to push my cock inside her again. Her arms held her up on my chest and the back of the chair as she gingerly but obediently lowered herself onto the spike in my lap.

A moan came from deep within her as my cock penetrated her in this new position, the pain keeping her as high off my lap as she could. Just the head was buried in her and she squirmed in an attempt to appease me with that rather than rediscovering the entire depth of her rectum.

"You realize that it's fucked up girls like you that hurt feminism by plotting against your own gender? You somehow think you are more qualified or smarter to make decisions for girls like Amy, and yet here you are, crying at the end of my cock like a little brainless cunt!" I spat venom up at her as she twisted uncomfortably at the end of my cock, her arms starting to tremble from supporting her upper body.

"I don't know what you want me to say!" She wailed, her will finally melting away completely. Got her right where I wanted for the coup de grâce, I grinned as I started fast-forwarding the porno.

"Can we agree that you're just an anal slut and use feminism when it benefits your needs and desires?" I smirked as the girl on the screen looked back at the camera and begged for a cock in her asshole.

Her legs were trembling from exertion of trying to keep my cock from sinking into her to the hilt. My cockhead was enjoying the sensation of her little asshole tugging on it, but it knew what I really wanted.

"Fiiiiine," she wailed into the air pathetically.

"Say you're a little anal slut!" I commanded, as I watched her ass quiver above my lap.

"I guess I'm a little anal slut..." She moaned out, trying to please me so she wouldn't have to impale herself on my pole.

"I know you can do better than that," I taunted as I slipped a hand over and gripped her mound. Slipping two fingers into her wet pussy, I kept her hips from pulling away from my shaft as she hung precariously above my lap, "say it like you spouted all your ideals you don't actually apply to yourself."

She paused as my fingers and palm started rubbing across her clit, taking a deep breath.

"I'm your little anal slut." She stated flatly, before catching eye of the girl on screen, "--Wait! Is that Amy!!?"

Bent over and spreading her asscheeks willingly, Amy's asshole split at the seams as my thick cock penetrated it on camera. The view of her delicate bleached asshole displaced by my cock on the tv was complimented by the petite blonde's groans and moans as she struggled to accommodate the invader.

"See something you can relate to, eh?" I chided her as I slowly wiggled my hips upward into her, forcing her to wiggle away in response.

"Wait? But when-" she sputtered out as she struggled to keep my cock from embedding deeper in her.

"Amy is in one of my classes, I've been hitting that tight ass for a few weeks now." Well, it was still tight, but it didn't have the iron grip it used to.

"She knew you'd judge and lecture her choice so she kept it secret that I was routinely destroying her asshole and throat," I stated while grasping her hips with both hands strongly.

"Oh no, what--" she started before I pulled her down into my lap completely while flexing my hips upward to match her body.

"Aiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!" Her blood-curdling scream ripped through my apartment as my cock found its way into her abdomen, only my balls remaining outside her burning orifice.

"Oh fuck! Please no, I can't--!" She sputtered as I lifted her up and began to piston in and out of her stomach, pulling her down into each of my thrusts. The sensation in my groin was only intensified by her asscheeks clenching from the pain and valiant attempts to stay above my meat spike.

"C'mon Madison, Amy was much better than you at this!" I laughed as Madison continued watching the homemade porn through her tears while I used her body as my anal fucktoy. On screen, I had Amy pinned to the floor and was pistoning into her ass quickly while choking her in a headlock. As Amy's eyes rolled back in her head, her body started spasming on the floor beneath me, revealing to Madison what an anal orgasm looked like.

"Look at her ass bouncing back to meet my cock, Madison! If I didn't know any better I'd think she was enjoying it and knew what she wanted when she came to my apartment the other night!" I taunted her as I continued to fuck her breath away through her asshole, "I think I'm going to make you cum through your asshole as well, Madison. It's the least I can do for you as my little anal fucktoy tonight."

She moaned loudly as she watched her friend spasm beneath me on TV while a similar sensation built in her groin. That is, whenever my cock didn't feel like a spear stabbing through her. I slowed my thrusts so she could grow accustomed to the new position and focus on just feeling full. Lifting her knees up a little, I rocked her up and down on my cock slowly, making sure the friction of her sphincter did the work for both of us. Aside from the audible discomfort that my anal victims encountered, the main reason I loved anal was that the pressure was on every part of my cock, not just the entrance like a pussy. It was the tightest of gloves and no matter how hard you fucked them, your cock still felt pressure throughout. I'm sure they felt pressure, too, but that was beside the point.

"Unnfff, it's—it's too big!" She whimpered helplessly as her asshole was seated again and again on my thick pole.

"Not too big to prevent you from cumming, though?" I smiled as I heard her breathing get shallower. Hell, it could be the meat spear deep inside her displacing breath or she could be close to cumming, one of the two. I was close to cumming though, and that's what mattered. Reaching up across her chest, I locked my hand around her throat.

"Gonna cum like Amy? Gonna be the second anal whore to be taped in my apartment in one week?" I berated her, punctuating each question with a hard thrust, causing a small gasp or scream to escape from her windpipe.

"I'm glad you gave up the feminist bit and accepted your place as my little anal fucktoy!" With that, I felt her legs trembling on mine as her body overrode her mind and she reluctantly began orgasming at the mercy of my anal impalement.

"Oh fu—fuuuUUUUUCK!" She screamed through my grip on her throat as her hips begin spasming on top of mine. Her arms flailed behind her as she tried to stop the pleasurable sensations coursing through her body and take a breath. Sweeping my hands beneath her legs and pulling upward, I locked both her legs back in a full nelson with my hands on her delicate throat. Clamping down hard, as hard as her asshole was on my cock, I sawed her up and down in my lap. Helpless, she sputtered and choked, screamed and sobbed as my cock kept her asshole on fire and her orgasm perpetual. As soon as I felt her body start to recover and the orgasm try to fade, I renewed my thrusts and stabbed into her ass hard a few more times before sitting up and tossing her forward onto the floor in front of me. Surprised but grateful she could breathe again, she lay on the floor panting, black thong trying to cover her used and abused asshole, one stocking down to her knee. Her ass spasmed and twitched when I gripped her hips and flattened her body against the floor, preparing myself to finally cum.

"Time for you to help me cum, baby, now that you've had your fun," I growled into her ear before lowering my cock into her tender asshole again.

"OHHhhh please!" She begged as her body unwillingly accepted me again. My shaft split her tiny asscheeks and I pinned her to the floor beneath me. I could hear her crossing and uncrossing her ankles as the discomfort pierced her reverie. Grabbing each of her wrists and spreading them out, I pinned them with my own hands before I resumed doing push-ups deep in and out of her ass.

Grunting and gasping is all I heard from her as I felt myself begin to reach my own orgasm.

"Ready to take my cum deep in that stretched asshole?" I again taunted her. She groaned and her hips gyrated to meet my thrusts in response.

"That's a good little whore!" I yelled excitedly as my cock became a blur, pistoning in and out of her depths. Just as I felt her hips spasming again, I grabbed a fistful of hair again and jerked it back to meet my final, hard thrust. My cock lay buried deep in her as she writhed beneath me in her own mini-orgasm. My own orgasm delayed for just a second, and then cum began gushing into her bowels.

"Oh yeah, baby," I moaned into her ear as I spasmed into her asshole again and again, causing small cries from her. I finally rolled off her and stood up, my cock glistening but still engorged. She sat up and tried to compose some dignity by readjusting her hair, wiping her mouth, and straightening her stockings all while avoiding eye contact. Finding her bra not too far away, she reached for it and I grabbed her hair again roughly.

"Ah ah ah, we're not done here yet! Get to work cleaning this cock off that's been in that little asshole of yours." I chided her. Her eyes finally looked up at me and I saw what I wanted.

Submission.

rayne416
rayne416
1,043 Followers