From Friend to Faggot - Mike's Pt. 01

Story Info
I always wanted my straight best friend. He wanted me too.
3.8k words
4.26
35.1k
66

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the moment I met Mike on the college snowboarding trip, I knew we were going to connect and be close. We ended up staying in the same cabin because at the time, he was dating a good friend of mine and they were great together. It's one of those things in life you just feel and don't try to explain. The universe throws a good person your way and you just go with it. We bonded quickly and quickly became best friends during the trip.

You see, I was really into him for the first couple days and thought he could be into guys. But, Mike was just one of those straight dudes who was really secure in his sexuality and that was that. A bit of an alpha male in his own right without being obnoxious about it. He was a little above average height, had a nice athletic build (you could tell he spent time at the gym), and a personality that could make anyone like him. He'd gone to school in the area I grew up for a while, so we had plenty to talk about, before moving up to go to school in the Bay. I decided things just be better left to a good friendship given the circumstances.

I had more recently started considering myself bisexual or pansexual, but it was something I had only started realizing since the beginning of college. I was a couple inches taller than him, had a slim athletic build, and liked to keep to myself a bit more while still being likable. It was great when we'd go out during the trip because he would do most of the talking and I could still be a part of the group.

After the trip, we hung out pretty regularly. He ended up only living about 5 blocks away from me in the city, so it was a quick walk down to his place. We would sit around and watch snowboard/outdoor sports edits and talk about chicks while we smoked and drank the nights away. I never really got around to telling him that I was into dudes too because it just didn't really ever feel like the right time.

A few months after the trip, my friend and him broke up making things a little awkward for me, but I still maintained a good relationship with both. With him being my best friend, I was hanging out with him a lot to help him get through it. We went on a couple weekend trips and got out to the beach quite a bit to help him clear his mind. Time passed and eventually he was able to move on.

A few months later, the end of the semester and graduation was approaching. We decided to get a place together for the six months following while I worked on an internship and he at a temporary position he landed in his field. We had about a week to move after graduation and soon found ourselves freshly moved into a decent sized apartment central to all our favorite hangout spots in the city.

We decided to hit up one of our favorite bars to celebrate the first night in a new place and the possibilities of new beginnings. The bar was a little slower than normal when we walked in, but we didn't let that stop us from getting started with two shots of whiskey. We followed those up with a few more beers, a few games of darts, and a game of pool that he completely obliterated me at. After trying to pick a couple of chicks up with no luck, we decided to call it a good night, paid our tab, and walked home.

We walked in the door and queued a playlist of edits to watch. I put on some more comfortable shorts and plopped down on the couch. Mike walked into the kitchen. I could hear some glasses clinking around and the cabinets opening and closing.

"Hey, Olliver!" He called in a sing-songy voice.

"What, man?" I replied

"Just because we couldn't pick up any chicks tonight doesn't mean we are going to stop the party. We're gonna party all night long like we're still in college."

"Dude, it's only been like a week. Haha. Fair enough though."

I hopped off the couch and walked into the kitchen. There were two double shots of whiskey sitting and waiting on the counter when I walked around the corner. He picked one up for himself and passed one to me.

In a bit of a dramatic, sarcastic-sounding drunken speech, Mike cheersed, "This is to new beginnings, plenty of success, to this friendship, and is taking this world by storm."

We took the shots and high-fived. That one was much harder to take down as I was already pretty drunk. He turned around to the other counter and when he returned presented me with a bowl. I obliged immediately and felt my mind ease a bit.

We sat in the couch for a few hours shooting the shit playing cards. He had bested me at more than a few games and I wasn't willing to lose anymore money to him so we just sat back and watched some more edits.

"Man, it sucks we couldn't pick up any chicks tonight." He said after a while sounding pretty disappointed.

"There'll be plenty of time for that while we're still here."

"I know, I just haven't gotten laid in so long."

"Tell me about it man."

In a voice a little more confident than I would have expected, "You could always help me out."

"Huh?" I froze, staring forward, not really believing what he had just said to me.

"Man look, you're my best friend. I know when you're interested in someone. And I know how you check me out all the time."

I slowly turned my head to meet his gaze, "What are you talking about, Dude?"

"It's okay though, I'm an attractive dude. You should. And I see how you've been checking out my bulge, haven't you?"

My eyes dropped slightly to look down at his bulge.

"And by the looks of it, you like what you see."

He was right, I just thought he had always been too oblivious to it. He could see it on my face.

"It's okay man" he said while getting closer to me and putting his arm around my shoulder, "I've checked you out, too. I'm not really into dudes as you know, but you do have a great body. I've caught more than a few glances. You like that don't you? Answer me."

"I do, Mike. I just didn't think you ever really noticed or would ever be interested."

He didn't say anything at first. He just put his other hand on the inside of my thigh and tightened his grip before starting to rub the inside of my leg up and down for a few moments.

"Well, tonight your in luck. I'm going to give you what you need, Olliver."

He moved his hand up to my face and pulled me in aggressively, but stopped short to give me the softest, most intimate kiss. "You're going to make me feel so good tonight. You want that, don't you?"

I was silent.

"Answer me, dude. You want to make make your straight best friend feel good tonight, don't you?"

"Yes" I said in a whispered voice.

He didn't hesitate and began to kiss my neck. I let out a moan. He knew this was one of my biggest pleasure spots from all the talks about sex we had.

He worked on my neck for a few minutes before sliding his hand up the front side of my shirt. He found my nipples, which were pierced, and played with them a bit. Everything felt so great. I was still partially in disbelief that this was happening, but to faded to really care because I was finally getting a chance to get intimate with this man.

"Take off your shirt." I did. "Look at that body. You like keeping it in shape thinking of me, huh?" I hesitated and he immediately continued to rub my body and kiss my neck. He was being soft and tender and I just soaked it all in.

He reached down to my waistband and whispered in my ear, "Take these off too for me." I lifted up and slid my shorts off as he continued. He reached down between my legs and found my hole. He began to rub it through my underwear as he continued on my neck.

There I was in my underwear, sitting on the couch of our new apartment, while he was still fully clothed getting felt up by my best friend. My mind was racing, but I couldn't think of doing anything except letting him take the lead and doing what he wanted. It's everything I had been dreaming of.

"Alright dude." He pulled away. "You're not a chick, so I'm not going to pretend you are one or treat you like one."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

He completely ignored my question.

"I want you to get up, slide your underwear down that cute ass of yours, turn around and kneel on front of me."

"Wait, dude. What? But, I—"

"Just do it man. I thought you said you wanted to make me feel good tonight?" He gripped the back on my neck with his hand. "Come on, don't keep me waiting. I promise you'll enjoy this. I promise I'll keep you safe."

I hesitated for a moment, but couldn't resist him and stood up in front of him. I lowered my underwear while bending over slowly to give him a good look at my ass. I turned around and kneeled down in front of him. I was still soft even though I was super turned on because of the booze.

I was enjoying all of this so far, but kneeling in front of him naked while he sat above me on the couch was a little different than I had planned out hooking up with my best friend for the first time in my head.

"You look good down there, man. I'm not going to lie. You're doing a great job so far." Something about hearing those words turned my on so much.

"And look, no wonder I never hear any of the chicks screaming when you hook up." He said in a demeaning kind of voice, looking down at my soft cock. I hadn't expected this flip side of Mike after he had been so intimate on the couch with me.

I didn't have a small cock by any means. It was a solid 6.5in cut and pretty thick when hard. I had really never had any complaints, but I was only sporting about 2 inches when soft.

He put his foot between my legs and under my balls and lifted up. I instantly began to get hard, sporting a semi pretty quickly.

"There you go. You need this from me don't you, man? I was worried you might not be into it. I'm never wrong."

He slid his foot from under my balls and stepped his foot down on the top of my shaft, pushing my cock and balls between my legs with a bit of pressure.

"You won't be needing this with me tonight though. You need that, don't you? To have a real man let you show him what you really need?"

"..."

"Answer me, Olliver. Now!" He said with a sternness.

"Yes." I said weakly, lowering my head a bit. I was a bit ashamed of the feeling at the moment, but I didn't want to disappoint him either.

"Say it like you mean it, Olliver. Make me believe you. All your stares had me convinced. So stop pretending."

"Yes, Mike." I said much more eagerly.

"Tell me what you need. Don't be shy."

"I need you to show me what I need from a real man."

"Good, boy. Are you going to be a good boy for me?"

My gaze shot up to meet his.

This caught me off guard. My cock noticeably jumped when he said it. He noticed. Without even giving me room to speak, he said "Hm, thought so. This might feel a little bit weird, but you'll get used to it. Every one of you always does once I get into your head. You just have to let me in and guide you along. Sound good, Olliver?"

What did he mean every one? I have never seen him even show the slightest hint that he was interested in men. Has he done this before? I didn't really care at the end of the matter, but I wasn't expecting this from him.

"Yes, Mike." was the only thing that left my mouth.

"Good."

He leaned forward, cupped my chin and kissed me softly. He pulled back and stared me straight in the eyes. He drank in the lust he could see in my gaze. He let go and leaned back into his seat. I stay kneeling, head down.

"Come up here. Take off my shirt."

I crawled up between his thighs and lifted his shirt up and over his arms. I threw his shirt to the side.

"Good boy. Back down."

I did as I was told. I admired his semi hairy chest with a happy trail that looked like it led to heaven.

"Socks, Olliver. Mouth only." I moved down to his feet. I'd be lying if I didn't admit I liked this more and more as it went on. He was making it easy. I bit around the top of his sock and peeled it slowly over his foot until it came off. "Next." I did the same for the other foot. "Stay there." I hovered between his two feet, waiting for my next command. "Look up at me, Olliver." As I turned my head upward, he slapped my face with his foot.

Something about it triggered something in me that I knew all to well and my need to give into Mike grew with ever word.

"Take off my pants. And pants only, boy." I moved closer and reached inside his waistband. I slide them down around his bottom and pulled them down slowly, trying to savor the first look I'd get of my best friend up close. I looked down as I pulled his pants the rest of the way off. I waited.

"Look up. It's okay. You already check me out all the time. And now you're up close and personal. Don't be shy, Olliver." My eyes shot up to his bulge. It was beautiful, bulging a decent amount and confirming what I had suspected; Mike was packing.

"Alright. Do you want me to let you see my cock? It's much more impressive than what's between your legs." He put his foot under my balls again and then on top, pushing it between my legs. He held it there. "What do you say?"

Without hesitation I blurted out, "Yes, please let me see you cock, Mike. I've been waiting so long for this."

"As you wish, man. Don't move until I tell you to." He stood up, his bulge about 6 inches from my face. He paused here for a good long while. Staring down at me as I looked straight ahead at his cock. "Alright, have at it, but no touching, you hear me Olliver?"

"Yes, Mike."

"Good."

I reached up and put my fingers in his waistband. My eyes followed his happy trail down as I started to pull his boxers off revealing a nice bush that you could tell he kept semi-trimmed. As I continued, his shaft began to show. It was thick and looked like there was plenty more. To my liking, I was right. As I pulled his boxers down the rest of the way off, I looked up to be met with a soft cock that was at least as thick and long as I was when I was hard with a big set of balls to match.

I just stared stunned at the piece of meat in front of me. My mouth dropped open. I looked up.

"You really like that don't you, Olli?"

He had never called me that before. It didn't really phase me.

"Ya, Mike. I really do."

I couldn't look away. He had me. He stared for a few more moments before sitting back on the couch, legs spread wide for me to admire his dominance.

"You still have to earn this, you know? Are you willing to earn it, Olli?"

"Yes, Mike. Please let me earn it."

"Good boy. I want you to take in every part of my body slowly. Really take my body in, understand, Olli? Show me you want to earn it."

"Yes, Mike. Thank you."

"Nice choice of words, boy. Have at it."

At this point, I held there for a moment trying to really take in everything that was about to happen. I knew deep down that I wanted this and I didn't want to disappoint my best friend. I wanted to give him everything of me so he could feel the pleasure he deserved. But, could I really do this in this way? It wasn't new for me. It was different because it was Mike though. But, was it really? Now was the time. It was now or never.

After a brief pause, I lowered my hands To the floor. I leaned down with my mouth and brought myself just above his feet. I took a minute to inhale a few times paying attention to each of his feet, taking in his scent. I stopped as I hovered back over his left foot and kissed his foot. I did the same for the right. I move back to the left and began to lick the entirety of his foot. He lifted his foot up and I finished taking special notice to admire his toes, each side, the sole. I finished that foot with a kiss. I repeated the same slow worship of his right foot.

I was hard again. It really turned me on getting to show my best friend the appreciation I had wanted to for so long. I truly wanted this now. I continued up his body.

I stroked his leg with my hand as I locked up the sides of his calf. Stopping to kiss each part of the muscle. I did the same for the other side, staying below the knee before moving even further upward.

I kissed just above his knee on the inner part of his thigh, a kiss on his mid thigh, and then licked up the side of his outer thigh. I was really getting off on exploring his body. Mike had the perfect scent and had much hairier legs than I had realized, even more of a turn on. I came to the upper part of his inner thigh. I licked just around his crotch. I could smell his cock. It was intoxicating. But, I knew better than to get any closer.

I followed his happy trail up with my tongue. I found his nipples and sucked and bit them a bit. Mike let out a muffled chuckle and a moan of pleasure. I could tell he was enjoying it. This made me feel more at ease that I was doing a good job for him. He raised arms up and behind his head, showing off the lean muscle he had. I met his gaze. It felt different this time. Like we both knew who was who in the situation. He nodded over to his left armpit.

I moved over to catch a few whiffs of his scent. It smelled so good, I didn't hesitate to get a little more aggressive. Without much thought, I dove my nose straight into his armpit and inhaled deeply. I started to rub my face through the hair, making sure to really get his small on me. I loved it. I moved to the other armpit.

This time after hovering for a few moments, I stuck my tongue out and licked through the hair. I had always had a thing for dude's armpits and his were perfect. After spending a few more minutes here, I moved up to his neck.

I began to kiss his neck and run my tongue up and down, making sure not to miss an inch. Mike began to moan in pleasure. I could tell he was getting close to breaking too. He needed this just as much as I did. I didn't want to let up. I needed him now more than ever. I pulled back for a moment and met him eye to eye.

"Get back to kneeling, Olli." I returned to my kneeling position. He just stared for a moment, legs open comfortably relaxed.

"That was pretty stellar, dude. Do you think you've earned it, Olli?"

"Yes, Mike. I hope I have. I need you, man."

He stood up and took a step close to me, leaving only about an inch of space between my face and his cock.

"Look up at me, Olli."

I did as he commanded.

"I honestly didn't know how this was going to go. And it's gone better than I expected. You are way more submissive than you let on. Like you were born for this."

My eyes stayed locked on his as he continued. "You've more than earned the privilege of getting to get me off." He lifted his cock up and placed it in my face. I could feel the weight of it all. Unconsciously, I inhaled and moaned softly. "You are my best friend. I promise I'll take care of you and keep you safe. But, tonight you are not my best friend. And, tonight you are going to do what I want exactly how I want it. How does that sound, faggot? That's what you are for me, huh?"

It was like everything went silent when I heard those words. Only the ringing of the words leaving his mouth echoed in my mind. I couldn't believe what he had said. But, hearing my best friend call me a "faggot" made me lose every sense of needing to resist. I was ready to give all my control over to him. I still couldn't speak, still letting what just happened sink in.

"You know I like hearing it from your mouth, fag. Answer me."

"I am going to do what you want exactly how you want it, Mike."

"Because? And call me Sir from here on out. Got it, fag?" It's like with each time he called me that, it sank deeper into my mind.

"Yes, Sir. I am going to do what you want because I'm your faggot. I need you, Sir."

"Well then, let's get this night started. You've been such a good boy so far tonight. I'm going to use you until the sun comes back up. It's a night you aren't going to soon forget, Olli. And I think you'll find it just as pleasurable. You'll always be my best friend. But, it's going to be so hot tonight watching my best friend go from friend to faggot."

12