All Comments on 'From Friend to Faggot - Mike's Pt. 01'

by Tsugaru3000

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Yummy, more parts please. Hot story thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great start ...

Need the next part soon.

missccslavemissccslaveover 3 years ago
More, please

Loved the story. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One of the Best!

Perfectly erotic and sexy story! More, please. Let him fully experience the submission he has always needed but didn't know until now. Allow him to surrender to his craving for the only one who understands how to offer him true release. You were masterful in creating these characters that jump off the page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So good!!!!

Please for the love of everything holy and sacred, don't stop with this story!!!!! This was so hot, and I need more. Not want! NEED!!!!!!!!!!

cat_suckercat_suckerover 3 years ago

I find it a poor choice to stop the story before they have sex, but I understand is your decision.

MysticRickMysticRickabout 3 years ago

Very well done, looking forward to the next part!

rbw65Xrbw65Xabout 2 years ago

I loved the story. I am very submissive. And your story hit new submissive buttons for me. I am a cuckold to a very dominant women who has a very manly lover. Right now my mind is totally focused on being a good submissive boy and servant to the dominant character in your story. I can hardly wait to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You wrote this story wonderfully. You set the right pace for the action and presented the confluence of situations that lead to friendship and, in particular, to Olivier's submissiveness towards Mike. I see myself as Oliver and I'm very interested in how the whole story of Oliver's friendship and turning into fag for Mike will unfold.

SissyBoy from Warsaw (Poland)

Wspaniale napisałeś tą historię. Nadałeś odpowiednie tempo akcji i przedstawiłeś zbieg sytuacji które doprawadzają do przyjaźni a w szczególności do ujawnienia się uległości Oliviera wobac Mike'a. Sam widzę siebie samego jako Olivera i bardzo interesuje Mnie jak potoczy się cała historia przyjaźni i zmiany w pedała Olivera dla Mike'a.

SissyBoy z Warszawy (Polska)

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesabout 1 year ago

I love this story! Two friends. One will become the other's submissive faggot! I love how you write. Mike making Ollie believe it's His desire to serve Mike! Mike is going to give Ollie his cock, and convincing Ollie that Ollie's the one that wants it!

I get so aroused reading this story, putting myself in Ollie's position. Forward, persuasive, self-confident guys like Mike always turn me on!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTsugaru3000@Tsugaru3000
I’m just a guy who is sex positive and likes to explore whatever my mind can come up with sexually and not. Open minded, curious, and up for experimentation with a variety of different men.