From Homophobe to Homo Ch. 17

Story Info
Connor is improving his sucking skills one cock at a time!
4.7k words
4.8
9.2k
19

Part 17 of the 24 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fags are disgusting and Connor hates them all! There is no doubt in his mind. But when this raging homophobe finds himself forced to move in with another hunky mechanic, he has no idea that he is about to slowly, but surely, become what he despises the most!

This is a pure work of fiction.

This story does not reflect the views of its author. I do not endorse the actions depicted in this story in real life. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy!

*

FROM HOMOPHOBE TO HOMO

Chapter 17: The training uniform

As you can imagine, once I had sucked my first cock and rimmed my first hairy ass live on camera, things only went downhill from there.

Robbie required a blowjob every single day when he woke up, and every night before going to sleep.

Sometimes, we would also lock ourselves in a cubicle at work for another round of deepthroat sucking during the day.

Most of the times, he was filming me, but strangely, sometimes, he was not.

I was still struggling to eat his ass but this had also become a given for Robbie.

I had to take care of licking his musky hole every time he would require me to do so.

It was good for my "training period" as he would say.

This was the new big thing. Robbie was "training" me, on and off camera, so I would give better "performances" when it mattered for our clients.

I gotta say, my sucking skills were greatly improving.

I mean, even before that, I knew my way around a big cock, especially Robbie's, having my hands and my lips glued to his junks several hours a day. But when I started actually sucking his cock, I discovered lots of new ways of pleasuring him.

Since we were doing it so often, I had to figure ways to switch things off and keep it interesting.

Massaging his balls while bobbing up and down on his shaft, licking the inner of his piss-slit and the edge of his dickhead to reach his more sensitive areas, spitting out huge amounts of saliva and precum to make his cock slimy and give better deepthroats.

I was doing the most.

Others areas of improvement included me looking straight in Robbie's eyes while I was giving him head, sticking my tongue out and attempting to swallow as much veiny meat as possible this way, or more generally, being super verbale and grateful for the opportunity of servicing him.

"You like that, Sir? When I lick your balls and stroke your big juicy dick?"

"Fuck yeah, bitch."

"You want me to swallow it all until I reach your pubes with my nose."

"Fuuuuuuck..."

"I want to do it for you, Sir. I want to take care of your beautiful dick like anyone has ever done before me."

Robbie's attitude was evolving too.

He had always been dirty and quite rough but things got to another level.

More spit right in my face or on my tongue, more slaps, more skull-fucking and even more dirty-talking.

He would call me his "bitch" or his "whore" pretty much every time he would address me and the line between our roleplay videos and real life was not only blurry, it became merely inexistant in the following weeks.

Lately, he tried something new. He held me on the edge of his bed, my face backwards, to roughly fuck my face. The slime, spit and saliva were dripping down my eyes. I was practically blind when he gave me a facial.

I did not see how I looked in this position because, most of the time, Robbie would handle the video's aspect on which I had zero control.

Still, I could have a general idea since I had already seen faggots in that position in the tons of raunchy gay porn Robbie was making me watch.

That was also part of my training period, and admittedly a huge source of inspiration for our "scenes" together.

As you can imagine, this new way of life was messing up with my brain.

The only thing which was preventing me from losing it completely was that I could still rationalize that, unlike Carlos, I was not taking it up in the ass!

This was what everyone would consider as making you a "fag" for sure, right? Shoving things up your hole, and especially, a dick. And definitely, I was not doing that and I never would!

But then again, Robbie was more and more vocal about "my sweet peachy bum", licking my hole whenever he would feel like it. And every single time, I would moan like a freaking bitch!

I could always pretend that I was roleplaying, but I do not think that I was fooling Robbie...

I fucking hated the fact that I was loving it!

For Robbie, there was no doubt, I had been a closeted faggot all my life. When the conversation about my supposed "gay ass" would come up, and it would come up often, I would simply remain silent.

One afternoon, Robbie came home with some special gifts for me.

"Jockstraps." He said, throwing a few pairs on the counter. "I want you to wear them."

"That's gay shit, no way."

Robbie sighed.

"Damn it, will you stop with the gay stuff? When will you accept who you are? And besides, it's nothing homo, athletes wear them all the time. It's a sport thing."

"It used to be a sport thing..." I mumbled. "Now, only queers are wearing them."

"This is not negotiable."

"But what's the point?"

"Listen bitch, I am tired of seeing your dick hard all the time when you're acting as such a bottom slut around my big alpha cock. You know how uncomfortable I am with dicks and cum, it really ruins the mood for me. But eh, the clients want to see your fat ass, so clearly, wearing jockstrap is the best solution. It conceals your peepee while still flaunting the part of you that people are actually interested in. Your big fat bum."

He grabbed my ass to make his point.

"Rob, you know my ass is not for anyone to see..."

"Dude, you have a banging bum! This is one of your best assets. That's the real money maker."

He was full-on feeling my ass cheeks at this point. I was only wearing loose shorts.

"Playing with my ass is off limits."

For once, I tried to stay on my grounds. As if I had any chance to win an argument against Robbie.

"Who said anything about playing with your hole?"

While saying that, he slid his hand below my shorts to get closer to my ass crack. I got chills.

"I know you don't want guys to do that to you, it's totally fine."

He was getting closer and closer to the inside of my ass crack.

"I simply don't see how it is worse for you being naked and hard while blowing me, instead of concealing your cock."

Putting it like this, it made sense... But I could not think clearly with Robbie caressing my ass.

He was about to get his fingers inside my hole when I pushed him away.

"Fine, I'll wear that."

Just like that, it was settled. Robbie started stripping off. Fuck, he was horny.

"I had a little flirt with the cute cashier before coming back home but we did not go further than second base. I barely touched her boobs. I was saving my juice for you." He winked at me. "See, I can make sacrifices too."

In less than thirty seconds, he was naked and stroking his cock in the middle of the kitchen.

"Should I pull out the camera?" I asked.

"Sure. But before that. Strip. I want you to start the scene on all fours in your brand-new jockstrap. Then, you can suck my dick."

Any normal guy would have told Robbie to fuck himself or would have punched him. But I was way past the point of being able to refuse my "cum provider" anything.

I did not say another word and stripped.

Worst thing was, I did it in a sort of sensual way, just to keep Robbie entertained. My dad would have killed me if he had seen that.

"Good boy, arche that ass good while you're putting Daddy's sexy present on."

At least, the jockstrap felt comfortable. And let's be real, I did have an amazing ass in these!

Despite his promise of not playing with my ass, my hole was a big focus on the video we shot afterwards. Robbie was in charge now, holding the camera, and he was not shy with the close- ups.

"Look at that tight pinky hole... Grrrh... Yummy as fuck!"

The prick bit my freaking ass!

"Rob!" I screamed.

He was laughing.

"Come on, I'm just joking around."

He stretched my ass with his hands to expose my hole to our audience and tapped on it with his fingers.

"Rob... Mmm... Please..." I moaned.

"Please, what?"

"Stop... Please stop..."

"Oh, with your tone, I thought you wanted more..."

He slapped his hard cock against my bum. I knew he was smearing it with his thick precum. And then... He went even further when he lodged his throbbing dick right in my ass crack, sliding it against my hole and dry-humping it.

"Fuck, Robbie, stop, that's going too far..." I was still moaning though.

How could I not have better control over my reactions?!

"Don't worry, I'm not pushing anything in. It's just like when you stroke it with your hand or suck it. Quite funny actually, a beautiful hotdog!"

It felt like I was rubbing my ass against a pole like a cheap whore. Thinking of which. I was a cheap whore.

"You cannot record this; Please, I don't want this to be filmed." I mumbled.

"No camera, then. Look. I'm not recording anything. That's just for me."

"For... For you? Robbie, that's... That's gay."

"Who fucking cares?" He humped me even harder. "You've been teasing me with your fat juicy ass for months now! When you're doggystyle like that, with that tight jockstrap on, I could almost think you're a girl. I'm so fucking horny. You owe me that."

"Rob..."

"Please, just shut up, cunt. I'm asking this as a favour... A friendly gesture... You're my bro, right? This feels so fucking nice. Your ass looks perfect... Oh fuck... I think I... fuck... I'm gonna..."

A warm river of spunk was poured into my ass crack and on my back. I was at a loss for words that my roommate would go that far.

Can you believe there was a time I thought I was the Alpha between the two of us?

When he finally pulled himself out, my hole was coated with his sperm.

Sure, he had not penetrated me but fuck, that was so off limits! This had to be, right?

Unfortunately, Robbie would have the perfect excuse to shut any of my complaints.

"What the fuck, dude? That made your hard! Me rubbing my big schlong against your hole turned you on! And not just a little. You're ruining the pouch of your jockstrap with that precum stain." He exclaimed, clearly happy.

"I don't know, dude... I... I cannot control my cock..."

"Fucking faggot." Robbie added with a smile. "I'll go take a shower, you can try to collect and lick the cum from your ass if you like. I don't mind."

I did not say anything.

But once he was in the bathroom, not only did I jerk myself off until I came but then, I swallowed both his spunk and mine.

When the next morning, Robbie told me that he had thrown away all of my other pairs of underwear and that jockstraps had become my mandatory uniform during the so-called "training period", I simply accepted it.

Damn me. How was I turning into such an obedient bitch? I could not shut the part of my brain who encouraged me to go further.

No surprise that at work, the others mechanics were noticing some changes too.

Aside from the occasional blowjobs in the restrooms, Robbie and I were trying to be discreet and to remain focused on our job on the cars but it was like I was having a double life.

I would downright lie about girls I would fuck but I was not sure anybody truly believed it anymore.

Oliver did not seem to respect me as much as he did before, and sometimes, I could tell that Eric was looking differently at me.

Later on, I understood that my jockstraps were sometimes visible... The fact that the others did not joke about it says a lot about how things were turning.

Now that they were thinking that I might actually be gay, it was not funny anymore to call each other "queers" or "fags". They were just discreetly whispering about it behind my back.

The idea of leaving the garage for good was no longer such a theorical plan. Especially for Robbie who clearly had in mind to follow Carlos' footsteps and go full in on this freaky porn adventure, with or without me.

When he would mention going solo, it would always hurt my feelings. (No need to say it, I know downright this was a Beta attitude!)

One day, I had the courage to confront him about it while we were driving back from work.

I was of course wearing my jockstraps underneath my tight jeans and I had swallowed Robbie's cock in the toilets during the lunch break. It had been a pretty normal day and I got angry when Robbie mentioned that he might be leaving for L.A. to pursue "his" porn career.

"How would you do it without me? I'm doing most of the job!"

"Are you kidding me?" He snapped back. "It's easy for you, you're having fun! I could easily find a bitch who would do exactly what you do, AND MORE, and they would even pay me in return! Don't you ever forget that."

As frustrating as it was, he was probably right.

There were so many guys willing to pay to worship him, and those guys would probably take in in the ass too.

Since business was booming thanks to our collaboration with Carlos, it was decided that we would do a live-stream together again. About one month after the first.

I was nervous about going there but less than the first time, besides, there was also a hint of excitement. I did wish to show Carlos and his audience my progress in the blowjobs and rimming department.

Somehow, the videos were giving me a reason to act as slutty as I wanted while still being able to say that I was "only acting".

Of course, now I can see that it was just a good excuse to suck cocks, but at the time, I was still delusional. At least, on some level.

What I had not realized if that it would not just be the three of us there...

When we came in, Carlos was already in his studio room chatting with two other guys, tall blond men, looking just like twins, both wearing rainbow jockstraps enhancing their imposing bulges.

They were setting up the lights and cameras.

"We shot a gangbang scene this morning with Dan and Peter and they were super keen to join us today."

"Hey guys, I was watching your last content, great stuff." One of the blond guys said while walking towards us.

Apart from his scandalous outfit, and just by his tone, I knew he was a queer. Very fit and shredded, but a true faggot.

Four months before, I would have beat him up just for getting anyway near me.

"Nice to meet you." Robbie said hugging him before going to the other dude.

I kept my distance but I had to say hello. Just shaking their hands made me cringe.

Despite everything, I was still not a fan of the faggots and shooting a scene with those two homos was clearly not how I wanted to spend my afternoon.

But then, I thought, what if I could assume a more dominant role for once?

Maybe that would be my opportunity!

Unfortunately, that was not in the books.

Carlos already had a clear idea on how the next hour would go.

"Guys, I'm sorry but we don't have much time today. I had to set up the livestream a little earlier than usual because I have another scene tonight."

"This guy is booked like crazy." Peter commented.

"That's what you get when you look like me." Carlos flexed his biceps and grabbed his prominent bulge. "Anyway, let's go straight to business. What I was thinking is that Robbie and I, we sit on these chairs and the three of you take turn servicing us. Ideally, you should like compete with each-other or even fight to get a hold of our cocks."

"A friendly competition to suck two straight men's juicy dicks, I'm in." Dan said with a wink.

That guy's eager attitude looked gross to me.

I guess I had not realized yet that I was hating on myself when I was hating on him... Deep down, I was probably as eager as he was!

"Sounds like a plan." Robbie said, taking his tank-top off.

"I thought you did not want faggots to suck off your dick?" I asked him, being moody as hell.

There was an awkward silence in the room.

The blond studs seemed offended. Fuck them!

"I let you blow my cock, no?" Robbie simply told me.

Touché.

Before I could snap back, Carlos intervened.

"We keep the insults and roleplay for the camera, here."

He was firm and this was clearly not up for discussion. I just had to do as I was told.

"Nice jockstrap." Peter told me as I was undressing myself.

His eyes were saying it all. He was judging me, probably thinking that I was just like him, a born submissive bitch. Bullshit. Maybe I was wearing some gay underwear but it did not mean that I was anything like this fairy!

"I cannot do more than sucking though." Dan explained. "Not after the fisting from earlier."

My eyes wide opened. Carlos put his arm and fist in the air and did a weird back and forth movement. He smirked at Dan.

"I bet." He spoke.

God. Those guys were insane.

"Just sucking is fine, Connor here is a virgin anyway." Carlos explained.

Weirdly, I was proud of that fact. No one had ever touched my hole! I was not a faggot after all!

"For now." Robbie stated coldly.

That kind of ruined my moment... But I did not have much time to pounder over this comment as the livestream began and we had to start the show.

Since there were five of us, someone could hold the main camera and take the best angles while the other four were starring in the live-stream.

At first, Robbie and Connor were mostly flexing their big muscles and we had to worship their bodies. Oiling their thighs. Touching their arms. Feeling their muscles. Licking their abs. Sucking their feet. The usual.

Carlos made me suck on his hairy titties which was fairly new to me as it was not really Robbie's thing.

Clearly, nipple play was the key to get Carlos in the mood. He was hard within seconds, his humongous cock fapping against his abs.

Dan was already all over it, sniffing his dickhead and licking his pole, preparing the monster cock for a good blowjob.

There were also close-ups and segments featuring the three bitches of the group, me included. Dan, Peter and I were bending over a table and stretching our respective ass.

Carlos was filming our holes. When he asked me to "wink", I did not get it, but Dan knew exactly what to do.

"Look guys, Dan ravaged hole from this morning! The guy can take a full arm in his ass... And look at what we've got here..." Carlos commented, approaching me. "A pretty tight hole, so ready to take his first dick pounding."

Similarly, to Robbie, Carlos started using his fingers to tap and rub my hole before using his (humongous!) cock to dry-hump me.

"Look at this virgin hole, winking at me. I think our friend here wants to be filled asap!"

Thankfully, Peter soon requested some attention and wanted to feel Carlos' anaconda for himself.

As it turned out, there were not only bad sides in having an actual faggot on site after all!

But of course, Robbie was soon to take Carlos' place between my ass cheeks. He was going at it even more recklessly than he was at our place. My roommate was clearly motivated by the audience, - more than 500 viewers at this point -, cheering him on in the chat and pushing him to fuck my hole.

He did not.

I remained a virgin... that day.

As always, I was hard as a rock during the whole stream. When it came time for the blow-jobs, I was already dripping in my jockstrap.

"Let's make it interesting." Carlos suggested. "What if we let our audience judge your sucking skills and the winner of the contest gets to be serviced by the two losers!"

"I'm not afraid of a challenge." Dan said right at the camera, already sucking on his own fingers, playing with his long tongue and drooling on his chin.

"Good boys." Robbie commented, looking straight at me.

Even though, he let the two other guys worship him, Robbie would reserve most of his attention to me. I guess that made me feel good about myself.

12