From Homophobe to Homo Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was not so sure about the contest though, but I did not have much of a choice. Besides, I thought that if I were to win, finally, I would be on the receiving end of a blowjob! My dick throbbed at that thought.

Fuck, once again, I was staining my jockstrap.

In any case, Carlos had been very smart, the competition did turn out to be a great incentive to give our best performance.

There were only two cocks for three men, but thank God, Robbie and Carlos were both hung like horses so there was enough meat to feed us all at the same time.

I would swallow Carlos' hairy balls and licking the base of his Latino cock while right above me, Dan would suck him deep, drooling tons of saliva over my own face.

Then, I would go serve Robbie, and show Peter how to properly deepthroat my roommate.

I had perfected my blow jobs on Robbie's beautiful nine + inches dick. I knew it very well, every vein, every slight curve, it fit nicely in my throat.

Peter and Dan were really good at this, they clearly loved slurping on those cocks, but I felt like I was better than them. Unlike those two fairies, I could take rough stuff because I was a freaking Man!

I was not afraid of getting teary eyes or of choking and I believe it made a lot of difference.

Besides, I had some few tricks up my sleeves.

It was the audience we needed to convince, so when Dan started to suck on a dildo right in front of the camera to grab the viewers' attention, I pushed him aside and showed them how I could make bubbles in my mouth and gargle with the precum I had collected from Carlos.

It had always been one of my most favoured moves and there again, the fans were loving it!

Although and admittedly, there were some stuff that I simply could not do. At some point, Dan and Peter were both sucking on Carlos' anaconda while kissing each other and swapping precum in their respective mouths.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum... Fuck..." Carlos moaned.

Their tongues were fully intertwined with each other while sliding on the big juicy dripping cock.

I tried to get closer to the action. I knew I needed to catch some of his spunk to have a shot at this contest. Also, there was this sick part of me which just wanted it, some strong alpha male cum.

The blond hunks were blocking the way but luckily, Carlos was a heavy shooter. Thick loads were flying from his dick and it was raining all over our three faces.

No kidding, I counted at least ten or even twelve volleys of spunk.

We were drenched!

Once Carlos was done, I immediately threw myself on Robbie. Those loads, I could not miss!

"Please, Sir. Give me your cum. I'm begging you. Please."

"Open your mouth, slut."

I obliged immediately; I stuck out my tongue in the receiving position. I was so ready for it.

"Open wider." Robbie commanded.

There, a strange thing happened. Carlos went behind me and shoved his fingers into my mouth. He forced me to effectively open wider by pulling on my lips as if he were a dentist getting ready to work on my teeth.

I was looking like a proper faggot, waiting to be fed.

Apparently, my eyes were saying it all. How much I truly wanted it.

Robbie jizzed straight in my stretched mouth, hitting the back of my throat.

I did feel like a winner.

So how come did I lose? Well, in the meantime, Peter was sucking on Dan's throbbing cock like a maniac, and he swallowed what looked like a gallon of cum.

He was also fingering in own asshole at the same time! Was it fair?!

Somehow, Peter became the crowd's favourite when he opened his mouth to reveal a huge puddle of spunk. I must admit, he looked like the filthiest whore I had ever seen in my life, sucking his fingers warm from his hole and mixing them with the jizz in his mouth.

Fuck my life, the game was rigged! Peter was already an experienced and very popular pornstar... How could I reasonably compete?

"You know what that means, bitch?" Carlos asked me as I was still swallowing Robbie's thick loads.

"I..."

Peter stood up next to Carlos.

"My turn to cum. And your turn to make me!" He firmly said.

He was no longer sounding like a bitch. At all.

This was the rule of the game. I had to service the winner. The audience was going insane on the live-chat.

I was drained at this point. Peter's stiffed and dripping bone just looked like another cock. I sealed my mouth around his dickhead before realizing I was blowing a fag's dick.

Suddenly, I wanted to pull back.

I could not blow a queer!

But someone -- it turned out to be Dan -- pushed my head from behind to force me to go down further his friend's -- or boyfriend, I did not really know -- dripping cock.

Robbie holding the camera a few inches from my face was the last thing I saw before I had to close my eyes to focus and not gag, or choke myself to death.

The gay bastard skull-fucked me, just like Carlos and Robbie had done a few minutes before.

"Beautiful, cunt. Go all the way down! Fuck yeah! You're such a nasty whore."

I thought I had reached my lowest point but it was before Dan let go of the back of my head and started licking my face. Literally. He wanted to actively participate to the blowjob.

He was all over my lips as I was still buried deep in Peter's shaft.

It just happened so fast. I lost all control over the situation.

Somehow, I was semi kissing him while Peter blew his loads all over our faces.

"Maybe you two are the big winners of the contest after all. You have received some extra loads of manly juice for yourself!" Carlos told us.

The show was over. The crowd was loving us.

I was exhausted.

I was feeling all types of ways.

Above anything else, I had made Robbie proud.

"I think your training is done." He whispered in my ears.

"Well... I guess there's still one thing you should do to become a full proper bitch."

My asshole twitched.

I knew exactly what he was talking about.

[MORE TO CUM]

If you thought Connor had pushed his limits... You have not seen anything yet! See you next week, guys!

12