All Comments on 'From Homophobe to Homo Ch. 19'

by Thomas_Lodge

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
StraycatndcStraycatndc12 months ago

Well done Thomas! I so look forward to your stories. Everyone of them makes me laugh. “Blowing bubbles” lol

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Can't wait for Connor to finally give his hole to Robbie. Once that pussy gets popped, there will be no stopping Robbie from breeding his bitch all. The. Time.

And Connor will be craving it...

I can already see Robbie whoring Connor out to Carlos, some of the other porn guys, or having to go somewhere for the weekend and having Patrick the gay neighbour keep an eye on his pet slut.

HumiliaterHumiliater12 months ago

I think the 24/7 cameras are a brilliant plot device. It gives Conner the excuse to act "gay just for the cameras" but delude himself that he is still straight. Men use these excuses all the time to engage in M2M sex e.g "A mouth's a mouth.", It's not cheating on your wife if you fuck another guy.", "I'm just helping a buddy out", "It's just blowjobs", "It;s only gay if you're the one taking the cock", etc.

But as you make clear, even poor closeted Conner is running out of excuses. Robbie is probably going to be extra horny thinking about how much money he will be making off his not too bright slave Conner!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Ignore the previous comment! Go further, push Connor as far as Robbie wants!!! This is one of the best snow burning stories

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is so hot so far and I love the 24/7 cameras but please don't continue with the chastity thing. I know you probably have this story already written and complete but there's nothing worse than a big nice dick like you've described Connor's as locked away doing nothing. I was hoping the orgasm denial would lead to hot edging or maybe even Connor starting an affair with Carlos or someone else to get his nut, or joining up and turning the tables on Robbie who is very clearly gay too. Just a suggestion

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I really wish I wasn’t obsessed with this series. I like girls about get turned on by cock. But after reading all 19 chapters of this story I know I’m as much of a faggot as Conner. I know if given the chance I would totally be a slave to cock. Who wouldn’t. Conner is leading his best life and this slut is so jealous of him.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboy11 months ago

Thomas, your story telling is so involving that I look forward to each weekly installment. But it's also fascinating to see your stories trigger extreme " love it or hate it" responses. I'm sure for most readers if a story doesn't appeal they soon switch to something else and wouldn't be arsed to give a comment, but yours trigger enough controversial emotion, whether positive or negative, to elicit a comment. Now that's an indication of a thoughtful writer, despite occasionally your style needing some judicious editing.

monarc7monarc711 months ago

Punish robbie, he is cruel.

Gazza6969Gazza696911 months ago

Every episode is well written,

building, building.............

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I hope Connor gets to cum soon and after one week someone offers enough money to that greedy closet gay Robbie to sell Connor to him. Then when Robbie turns up to deliver Connor the tables are turned. Robbie gets kidnapped and used. Connor finds out the person who bought him was actually saving him and shows him true love. Robbie is forced to legally sign over all his possessions to Connor.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I liked your other series so much, and this one teases picking up so much, that I read every week only to feel it maybe hasn't picked up and there's always next week

ILoveToReadGayStoriesILoveToReadGayStoriesabout 2 months ago

Wow, this story has gone from feeling good about it, to disappointment and even feeling bad for Connor. I’m sorry, it lost its “hotness” a few chapters back. It started out fun and now Robbing is degrading Connor all the time. Like he can’t cum, seriously! He needs to take Robbie up on his offer and move the fuck out. Unfortunately, Connor is brainwashed and hopelessly in love with Robbie. And Robbie treats him like shit. They haven’t been “bros” in a long time. This story just doesn’t have a good ending and I’m too invested in the story to stop reading now. But what a disappointment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous