All Comments on 'From Laval with Love'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
request he be banned

Send a PM on the forums to Laurel requesting she ban him. Also report his stories.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 8 years ago
Nothing more...

...than political and personal commentary agenda here. No substance and total spam from SPAM-u-elX. How many fake accounts do you have to rate this garbage up, by the way?

SamuelxSamuelxover 8 years agoAuthor
Pathetic

Those who lack any writing talent waste their time criticizing writers out of jealousy and spite. Hold up ONE story that you've written ! Just ONE ! You cannot because you have no talent. What a pathetic bunch of losers you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
then leave, samuelx

If you feel that way then stop submitting to the site.   Leave.   Based on all the low scores your stories have, you won't be missed.   

Yeah we may not be cooks or gourmet chefs, but when we are served crap to eat, we can recognize it.  None of the meals you've served are liked.    None.  All your stories are panned and voted with 1s.    Why do you think that is?

At some point the cook in the kitchen who serves feces would realize, after yet another discusting meal where everyone barfs, pushes it away, or leaves the table, that maybe they should take up another hobby.    Perhaps you should do that with writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Why does he need to be banned. If people don't like his work, don't read it. But there are other authors with worst opinions than his, and they run rampant. So back off. The people requesting that he be banned most likely view him as competition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
NO!! we view him as an asshole and a racist

This guy is a racist pig!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Samuelx who we should call you spamuelx, you HAVE NO TALENT, basically same story EVERY time, you're the biggest racist on this site who only wants to get YOUR religious and political beliefs out there OVER AND OVER, writing the same fucking story over and over IS NOT TALENT! And I notice you're only replying to comments now because we've started reporting your sorry not talent racist ass! For fucks sake, LOOK at your scores, do they indicate any kind of talent?

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 8 years ago
Reusing...

...the "tomboy" line here too, in your Persian "tomboy" story of just a few days ago. Wow. No thought, no originality, no desire to improve, just more cut-and-paste. No thanks. Ugh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2141 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...