From Loss to Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I move my hand to her the top of her thighs, gently stroking them. I can sense mum in nervous, unsure. My fingers move up and down, hoping that it will encourage her to open them a little, and after a few minutes, her thighs very slowly start to part.

My fingers move to the warm inner thigh, all of a sudden, we hear voices and footsteps in the corridor, mum clamps her legs shut, breathing heavily.

'It's okay mum,' I whisper, you don't have to worry about anything.'

Mum looks at me.....' I know...i'm just.....well.....I kinda feel like a teenager again, if that makes any sense.'

'Nervous?' I reply....she nods slowly. There is a long pause,

'Excited,' I ask nervously. Mum nods again.

'Me too,' I reply. Mum looks down at my erection.

' I can see that,' she replies. We both smile, laughing a little, our nerves fading a little.

'I'm okay Craig....honest.' Mum opens her legs slowly.

I move my hand to her inner thigh, and gently stroke there. Mum's breathing becomes heavier. I gently brush the front of the lacy fabric with my fingers, mum gasps, and I gasp as I discover that the fabric is very damp.

My erection throbs, mum's legs widen a little more. I gently begin to rub the front of her panties. Mum, is moaning quietly now, after no more than a couple of minutes, she grips my arm tightly. '

'Oh my god,' she groans, her body racked by small spasms.

I continue to rub though her panties, watching in wonder, as she climaxes. Her body begins to relax, her breathing is deep and heavy.

' Was that nice mum?' I ask. Taking her hand, she looks at me.

'Craig....it was.....amazing.....I don't think I have ever been so.....aroused.'

I kneel next to her, my hard cock aiming at the ceiling. I take hold of the sides of her panties, I look at mum, maybe for a sign that it's okay. She smiles and lifts her bottom for me. I slowly slide her panties down, the almost jet black triangle of hair slowly exposed.

I pull them down her thighs, trying to keep some level of composure. I remove them completely and drop them onto the floor. I stop to admire her naked form.

'You are so beautiful,' I whisper. Still kneeling, I move my hand up her thigh, her legs part, I can see the wetness glistening.

I need to touch, mum gasps as my fingers gently explore her. I feel her hand on my cock again, and she gently masturbates me, as I return the favour. She is moaning now, every now and again I hear 'Oh Craig'...,' she is so wet.

She looks at me, strokes my cheek and whispers 'Make love to me son.'

My heart starts thudding even faster, my cock throbs. I slowly reposition myself so that I am lying between her legs.

' I er.....haven't got any....you know........,' I whisper.

Mum smiles....'It's okay......you don't have to worry about that.'

Very gently I ease forward, I enter slowly, mum's eyes are wide, she wraps her arms around my neck, she groans as I push deeper.

'Oh my god...Craig,' she gasps, as I enter her fully.

We lie for a few seconds, locked in a loving embrace. I withdraw slowly and push forward again, mum's eyes close and she sighs deeply. I begin a slow rhythm. Mum, moans deeply, wrapping her arm around my neck.

'It feels wonderful son,' she whispers in my ear as we make love.

It's not long before I feel my balls begin to tighten, 'Oh no...not yet,' I think to myself.

Mum senses what is happening, and whispers in my ear again, ' It's ok........you don't have to try and hold back........just let it go......I want you to.....just cum if you need to.'

Her words send me over the edge, and I speed up, mum is moaning loudly now, I can't hold back, I groan and cum so powerfully , it is almost painful. I can hear mum in my ear, 'Oh god Craig.....yes.....yes,'

I withdraw and collapse, panting at the side of mum, she takes my hand, squeezing it, letting me know everything is okay.

We lie for a while in silence, side by side, just stroking each others arms. 'That was beautiful Craig......,' she whispers after a while, smiling at me.

'Turn over onto your tummy mum,' I ask her.

She smiles and rolls from her side onto her front. Still lying on my side I gaze at the soft skin of her back, to the round curves of her bottom. I start to massage her back and shoulders. Mum moans, 'Oh Craig...it has been so long since anyone has done that for me.'

' I will do it anytime for you mum,' I reply.

My hand move to her lower back, then to her beautiful bottom. My cock starts to stiffen again. I massage each cheek, my fingers getting lower and lower. Her legs open a little, allowing my fingers to reach between them, so wet again, as I touch.

Mum moans into the pillow, I ease myself up a little, I need to see. I rub her there, watching the effect of my actions on her.

' I need you inside me again son..........please,' she whispers.

I quickly position myself behind her as she remains lying on her front. I enter her fully and we both groan loudly. I Immediately feel mum stiffen, ' Oh god......Craig.....I'm cumming she gasps.'

I am in more control now and I am able to quickly build up a steady pace as I feel mum climax beneath me, her hands gripping the pillow, I slow down a little as her climax subsides..'No.....please don't stop,' she whispers.

I start to thrust into her again.

'Lift up mum,' I ask. I withdraw as she lifts up onto her knees in front of me.

What a beautiful sight. I enter her immediately gripping her hips, watching as my cock slides in and out, the slight wobble of her cheeks as our bodies collide. I pause every now and again, trying to last as long as I can.

Mum groans deeply into the pillow as I speed up. I reach under her, caressing her breasts, her nipples.

'Oh god....Craig..........oh my god.....I'm going to cum again,' she gasps gripping my hand.

This sets me off, I can't hold back any more, she senses this.

'Yes cum for me .....cum in me.' I do, even harder than the last time, as she climaxes too, we finally collapse in a heap side by side.

We drift off to sleep soon after . I wake early, I am nervous that she will regret what happened, but her smile as she wakes reassures me, taking my hand. We lie in silence for a while listening to the early morning sounds of the hotel.

She takes hold of my cock, which had been erect for a while, her hand moving up and down gently. We make love again, before showering and getting ready to check out. As mum finishes packing her bag, I take her hand.

'What happens....when we get home mum,' I ask.

She smiles, ' I don't know Craig.....lets just see how we both feel,' we will sit down and talk, I promise.

12