All Comments on 'From Loving Wife to Slut Ch. 07b'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Just A Sick Male Humiliation Fuck

A writer of cuckstering wimp males into pathetic helpless humiliation rides the humiliation train again - gee bobie you still have a smidgen of self respect left or are you wearing the pink fuzzy slippers and apron every day now.

This story documents your intention to proudly wear the male humiliation badge so your fellow(?) pathetic humiliation freaks will applaud you in the crowd of the three of you.

Get some help soon little sick one.

Moked OutMoked Outalmost 18 years ago
HA HA!

Sick is the 'mindset that you never get above the glass ceilling' without the boss owning your wife to be able to have a means of control over you because without that they have no reason to be in the position in the first place.Sick is haveing an multi-national company that revolves around the work of one guy with a super fine (closet slut) wife lost somewhere inbetween the 'upper-middle-(and)lower mangement' and then finding out after the last company-wide lay-offs you find out your next if mr.doitall isnt in that corperate president chair by the end of the week makeing you all lose your jobs and bankrupt with jail time for assault and battery among other things on the list of reasons your going to jail if such and such doesnt happen by the given time period (+ the guys from the company who all had misterious deadly accidents) and then try to weasle out of it by giveing him a vice presidency (in honor of rapeing and whoreing his wife) where you all think you can bluff your way out and effectively mount an mis-information campaign between the guy and the rest of the world who are loseing money and or being stolen from AND not install the guy and trying to use and steal from him again the exact same way.Sick is as sick does.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 18 years ago
Yuck!

Thisi is the first 25 I have given and this series really deserved it. There was so much you could have done with thsi and you just completely reverted to type. Also, you said these were going to be 2 diffent stories. Except for a paragraph here and there they were exactly the same!

This was really bad,JPB! the husbands reaction was the same in both themes, the wife was the same, this was just so bad! Don't every do this again!!

Regards,

C

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Much like Gary

This story proves Bob and Gary are just alike, they will eat their own shit.

batjac69batjac69almost 18 years ago
Why Lit lets the serial writers get away with it

Why is it Lit allows serial writers to get away with everything from double posting stories or screwing around with different versions is but a growing problem on this elitist site.

Robert Bob can write any garbage he pleases and people will still read it. Why as his open letter confesses, he could perhaps explain why is it 4 guys to 400 guys would want to fuck the same smelly loose slut? Yeah horndog kids pull trains, but like someone with a brain would want what goes on in these stories.

Once Robert Bob gets over his punishment of readers who fund the site he plays on perhaps he can move on to more productive ventures.

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago

I don't think it will be necessary to continue this piece of shit.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Huh?

The alternate ending was no different from the original. I don't get it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS