From Loving Wife to Slut Ch. 07b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you want?"

"I want to hang on to you and our marriage. I won't lie to you, all the sex I've had since Jake took me I've loved and last nights gangbang was one of the most mind blowing things I've ever done and except for a frat house gangbang I have never been so sexually satisfied."

"Wait a minute. What frat house gangbang?"

She explained about Jerry and Scott. "I had just started fucking Jake and even though it was you who gave me to him I still wasn't sure how you were going to take it and I didn't want you to see that tape before we talked. I kept waiting for you to bring the subject up, but you never did. But that said, I choose you. You say stop and I stop. That of course assumes that we still have a marriage."

"Why would you say that?"

"You don't seemed to pleased at finding out that your wife is the company punch board."

"I'm not, but it is my fault - at least half of it anyway - because I'm the one who told Jake that it was okay to take his shot. I guess I didn't think it through."

"Well think on this. Ben Tyler, who is one of the men that Jake gave me to told Jake he wants to see me again. Jake told me to keep next Tuesday clear so I could meet with Ben at his hotel. I'm going to need a yes or no from you pretty quick."

"Damn it, this is all too damned sudden. I just don't know what to do."

"Well I know what I want to do."

"What?"

"Get on my knees, put my head down on a pillow and take you in my ass. Jake likes my ass and he spends a lot of time in it. All your VP buddies spent a lot of time there last night too. They've opened it good for you baby and your slut wants you to ass fuck her."

Gary didn't kick her out of bed or run screaming from the room. He moved in behind her and pretty much gave her the answer she hoped for. As he slid his cock into her ass he said, "Am I ever going to be the first one in, or am I always going to be following somebody?"

++++++++++++++++

She knocked on the door an when Ben opened it he smiled, "You came. Jake wasn't sure you would."

"What? Pass up a chance for some hard black cock? Not likely sweetie" and she stepped into the room and closed the door behind her.

To be continued...

12