All Comments on 'From Loving Wife to Slut Ch. 08'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
BOB

A new formula......its old..and boring. Wimp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A Rut bobie

This is your tune again playing - the Old Helpless Pathetic Male Humiliation Blues.

Get rid of the 78's bobie and try to write something your base sicko humiliation boys will hate - say romance or science fiction.

Anything to get some self respect back bobie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Free will

The first part of this story isn't to my taste so I only sampled later ones to check that this judgement still held. However, I accept that JPB likes writing in this vein and that some readers do like reading the results. Why can't the loud mouths just go on to the next new item without boring us with their often barely literate bigotry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
wagon tongue

J P B, I debated whether I should bother with giving my opinion, but here it is, for what it is worth.

I have read everything that you have given us, and I have given you consistent good marks. I will continue to read anything you give us----maybe.

After the third chapter, I was about the only positive revue that you received. From that point, you wnet down hill rapidly. The long period of chapter A's and B's was

uncharacteristic, and unnecessary. The entire story should have been no more than four chapters. You do best in your old style of brief hard hitting short chapters, then moving on. Let the other authors be the ones to suffer from diarrhea of the mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Faster

In the past, I figured you were slowly going down the sewer. I think you have picked up speed.

I think one of us is in serious need of some HELP!

SJDOMCSJDOMCalmost 18 years ago
SLUT, CUCKOLD, MOTHER AND SON INCEST

THE MORE OF A SLUT GARY'S WIFE BECAME, THE MORE I LOVED IT. KEEP IT CUMMING, OR WRITE MORE WITH THIS THEME.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 18 years ago
I have a question..

I am not accusing you personally, mind you, but does anyone in your world have even an ounce of morality? Any twinge of decency in anyone you know? Because it really suprises me and frightens me where you come up with this shit. I can accept that there are people out there in the world who have open marriages, cucholded marriages, interacial cucholding marriages, BDSM marriages, and even a few really, REALLY sick fucks who have incestous marriages. But I know of no one who has all rolled into one like this.

This HAS to be the sickest fantasy I have ever read. I really mean it. I respect your writing abilities, but this has to be a new sick low, even for you, JPB. LiteE readers who see anything erotic in this need big time therapy quick. I guess I could see this as being moderately amusing if I didn't know that there are people out in the world like this.

And that thought seriously scares the shit out of me! You don't need to be giving them any more ideas than they have already.

Regards,

C

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Thank you for helping me turn into a slut mom.

Great story. It burned my desire to try it out with my 2 teenage sons. Now I am addicted to their very well endowed dicks. I've even managed to persuade them to organised a series of gang bangs with their young friends. Life is so fucking wonderful.

batjac69batjac69almost 18 years ago
What happened to 8B?

Did Lit bounce 8B or did the schizophrenic writing now meld into a momentary lucidity of a woman so senseless she can not remember the sex she wanted?

Robert Bob are you telling us no one understands you because you are a woman trapped in a man's keyboard?

This is hillarous and I wonder how long the Lit crew will go on with this before they figure out you are flipping them off worse than the readers.

oldwinooldwinoalmost 18 years ago
Good series

Pretty good maing a slut whore. Second(b) version better.

My young gf(38)would like it but give it a three or four. Her tast is for stories of uptight prues forced or blackmailed into being sluts. She likes plenty of public evjibition and raly naty humiliating public sex with random partners. Of course it all has to be photoed and put on the net.

Fighting41Fighting41about 12 years ago
Not Sure

What is sadder that you think this a good story or that you spent so much time writing 8 chapters of this shit

89cowpoke89cowpokeover 11 years ago
Best writer on literotica!

Fuck these other epic fail douchebags...you write the best cuckold/slut wife stories on the net...please keep em coming

calichepitcalichepitabout 11 years ago
5, Favorited

Well written. You deserve the 5 but I would have awarded it anyway just to piss off the Taliban.

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsalmost 10 years ago
Great story, surely this is not the end?

Although the differing versions of some of the chapters was confusing, the story line is great, the aggressive nature of the relationships adds to the use of her and as she accepts that although she is "wrong" she loves it and does not want to stop. I love it when a lady finds she is a whore and gives in to these needs. Would love to see the story continue as she is used more by her son and friends, maybe the frat parties expand to monthly after all. Maybe she works hard to please Jake and her husband becomes COO.............that would take a lot of spread legs. Great job, love the anal slut side of her, her submissive side that always gives way quickly to the need to cum. Hugs.............Nadine

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 10 years ago
What a Family

What an f'd up family. No respect for each other and certainly no faithfulness. I had to laugh when the wife started to complain about her husband sneaking away for a bit on the side. And her words about the other woman, pot calling the kettle black much. Good job on that irony.

One hopes the son keeps after his mom for the rest of his life so he never procreates. It would be best for this family line to stop here.

Good job writing a bad (sad) story. Unfortunately there was no character to like here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well that was just nasty.

Bad one Bob, bad one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This got a little out of hand...

Sometimes JPB gets carried away,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
One of your best!

What a great story. You continue to amaze me with your endless list of stories. Thank you so much for all your hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just a Big Disappointment

One of your worst. A very big disappointment. Who didn't you have her screw?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I hate it

What a waste of time writing this piece of crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
why stretch it out

Jpb writes garbage such as this 10 one page ''stories'' just to add to his numbers

YouamiYouamiabout 6 years ago
Just another story notch!

JPB

A quiet word if I may. From my research I have found you to be one of if not the most prolithic contributors to the LW genre. However I also note that in many of your story "runs" rather than create fewer individual masterpieces, you appear to have opted for churning out repetitive tales that follow the same basic plot lines. It seems that you believe in quantity rather than quality. This is a shame as I think you have great potential as a writer of erotica. Some words of advice...just because someone CAN use formulaic plots and characterisations to generate hundreds of very similar tales(as you yourself have demonstrated), doesn't necessarily mean he/she SHOULD. Quality writing will always shine before quantity.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
She's hopeless

She is a cock craving slut. It is what it is. Her husband seems to be okay with it. So what!

rfnks2002rfnks2002about 5 years ago

I wounder how many diseases This bitch is caring around ??????

Shes nothing but a walking poster board for the disease board.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
If not your worst story?

Then certainly top five worst story. Characters I'd love to see die - all of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ur story is as disgusting

...as I suppose an ass like u is!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I thought it was a good story. Why such hostility to a woman who accepted her husband’s encouragement to have sex with others.

I do not understand readers’fascination with incest

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was pure garbage. Man, if you can't do better than this shit, give it up.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Should have kept the incest separate, not everyone wants to read that and the story didn't need it.

Harvey8910Harvey89104 months ago

This ending was not much better. Sally was a cock hungry slut. She has serious problems. The company her husband works for is bound to get into trouble with the sex requirements for advancement. This was a crazy story and I give it only two stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES