All Comments on 'From Melbourne With Love'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not on your life...

Would this ever happen. Not on your life. Fuck you, fuck off and stop writing. Just leave this site, you waste of human dignity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another load of absolute bullshit..

from this pitiful excuse for a writer.

"Up until recently, the White Australia Policy" - I don't think 1973 is recent, and that's when the Policy was finally abandoned.

It's a pity that the Literotica administrators don't apply some sort of test of artistic merit - that would be one way of getting rid of you.

I'm not using my username for this - being an Australian, I wanted to see if this story could possibly be as bad as your Canadian stories - it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Without a single doubt - this was terrible

You are, by far, the worst writer on this site. Please stop posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Bulllllllllsshhhiiiiit

Where the fuck do you get your ideas from? This story is so prepostous, I finished it for the extra laughs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good stroy gave you a 5 for your effort

and because it pisses off dear annony

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

You have no IDEA of reality and as another AUSTRALIAN I take offense at your poor excuse for a story! It really is time Lit got some standards.

There is a whole category dedicated to lesbian stories, so if you must insist on posting these stories post them where they fucking belong!

Hey bonnybitch, seems you like posting as annony too

lablover1795lablover1795about 9 years ago
Haters

Yeah this story should have been under the Lesbian section. I was quite confused when I was reading the story. Also, for someone who has been on Lit for a number of years now, I would not exactly call this romance either. Romance stories tend to be more substantial than what you wrote. I expected at least one sex scene in here not an summary of what it is to be like a Saudi Arabian woman in a country struggling with their own racial issues and only one kiss. In addition, them kissing in a cafe would have raised serious eye-brows. If you say that people aren't comfortable with an Aboriginal woman walking in a street, how do you think they will react when they see her kissing a Saudi Arabian woman wearing a hijab? Not very plausible. You have to write a story that is plausible and not overly saturated with a historical analysis of the country the story takes place in. Throw in some romance scenes and defintely some dialog! Now I don't know about the racial tensions in Australia but apparently other readers are taking your story the wrong way. Bullshit them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not good, but there are many worse

I don't know why the writer is attracting such abuse. The story is about as sexually arousing as the smell of cooking cabbage, but it's literate and intelligible, which puts it miles above a vast proportion of the other stories on the site.

Don'tget disheartened, Lablover, but this is supposed to be a site for erotic stories, so how about a bit of eroticism next time?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It's not about race....

Or about lesbianism. Sure, this story is in the wrong category, but the author has such a lack of knowledge about Australia so as to make this story truly offensive. Then again, I've never seen anything this author has written that hasn't been offensive to the eyes. I will never understand his desire to inflict crap on the readers. So I ignore his work. But this? This piece shows that the author has neither done any research or taken the time to look at the cultural identities of Australian people. He'd be better off basing the story in Sydney.

redlion75redlion75about 9 years ago

as an american i was pissed that you said that out gov. hates afr.amer. which if you were paying attention since 2008 you would know we elected a black president.sure he sucks and is the dumbest motherfucker to ever hold the office but he is still black.beside that most of the welfare and other social programs go more to blacks then any other race here.we have states going broke to pay for their welfare babies and drug addicted food stamp collecting asses.it is not the government that hates them it is the hard working americas that hate THE LAZY blacks and that doesnt mean all of them.so learn the politics and culture before you run your mouth.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
I sometimes wonder if the intent of the author

is to annoy, irritate, rile, and anger as many readers as possible. Perhaps to achieve a new record low score?

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllabout 9 years ago
Lol!

The comments tho O.O

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2137 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...