All Comments on 'From Qatar With Love'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
New Record!!

You mentioned more places in this piece of crap than I've seen since a geography book! They did nothing to further the story, but you included them anyway. Why not take a break and enroll in a basic writing class?

AquarelaAquarelaabout 10 years ago
so sad

And the sadest thing is that the only creative and interesting writing in all of your stories are the comments...mostly negative. Even the very disteastfull porn add is a bit more interesting than the whole thing I'm sure....well just guessing must admit that I just read the comments....some people are very clever. About youas a writer the positive thing I have to say is that you are very very prolifoc and resiliant.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 8 years ago
From...

...Qatar with Love"? That's like the cut/paste "From Laval with Love."

Another commenter said it best: take a basic writing class. Garbage in story that does nothing to contribute anything meaningful. 1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...